PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-04-2014, 01:57 PM #1
DSideChamp
Don't Get Stuck

DSideChamp has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Exclamation Halo B re-assembly help!

Was watching ******'s video on dissasembly and re-assembly of the halo b hopper. However when i was taking the shell off i had a little trouble and sort of forced it off, which cause my entire catch cup to come out with it but my board is still stuck in place. I've been trying for atleast half an hour to get this board out. because it's stuck, i cant seem to get the catch cup back into place. if anyone has any suggestions please drop em below!

Originally posted by minikillersam: "said gun shoots money… purchase for $260, make the money back on sunday by shooting said gun?"
Originally posted by FistPump: "i think all of the above is a joke. best rapper ever was Big L. he was so good they had to kill him."
DSideChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-04-2014, 06:44 PM #2
JL1988

JL1988 plays in the APPA beginner division
You have to wiggle the board and face plate out together. I usually get the face plate moved slightly, then get the board along with it. If you move the face plate too much, you can risk breaking the power button on the board. Once you get the board and face plate out, you can then work together on getting the three pieces (board, face plate, and raceway) installed.
JL1988 is offline   Reply With Quote