Old 11-18-2004, 01:09 AM #23
Quittman
818L8

has been a member for 10 years
Quittman posts videos on PbNation
Re: Pass The Aggnog.

Quote:
Originally posted by ismelllikemoney
. So Kiddies, i thought that ; since where in a paintball forum, and paintball is a everso material demanding sport ; what are you guys asking for the holidays?

Me: Moolah$

-Prob hl2.
-Prob xboxlive
-Prob greg hastings..
-No pball gear, im in that phase, i dont need **** ever again.
post up
micheal, arent you jewish?
Old 11-18-2004, 01:15 AM #24
teamikon318
Justin "GoNzEE"

buy my timmy for x-mas

buy my timmy for x-mas!!!!

$$750$$ will be at sc this sunday....

BMW

*Rep what you stand foR*
Old 11-18-2004, 01:57 AM #25
ConTRACt_KILLA#1
DONT.GET.ELIMINATED.

i will be asking for some shoes and i dunno maybe some other stuff!
#23 Mikey
Old 11-18-2004, 02:40 AM #26
badphil

my gf has got m c5 pack covered, and my proto pants. Krush they called the cops on Jose you just happened to be there also.. lol,,, every knows the Sn,, is ... well lets just say old....
Old 11-18-2004, 02:40 AM #27
VelocityPB

Re: Brianppp!

Quote:
Originally posted by komet
I'ts a long story we use to play @ plaza bonita field and I use to sell paint there like I do now, and one time the city ordinance officer came and told us we couldn't sell paintballs anymore, so after talking to very old guy he told me that it was my friends down the street velocity who called them to come on down and kick us out because we were taking there customers. Anyways I hate that place everytime you call they treat you like a stupid **s like you mean nothing, especially that one guy I don't know his name but he has a beard at the moment I really hate that *****R !!!!!! and tha's my story not all of it you can catch the hole story @ KRUSH HATES VELOCITY FOR LIFE .COM! LOL!
Komet I think you had better contact the National City Police Dept for the facts.

Fact: the field was closed down for the following reasons...

The Primary cause was the illegal shooting of a city buses. Other problems indicated were the illegal shooting of cars and customers in Outback parking lot and illegal dumping of trash.

These were the reasons why the Plaza Bonita location was shut down, plain and simple.

The only contact we had with any authorites was when several people whos cars were shot up from the plaza bonita area threatened us with a lawsuit and the Police dept came in with some paintballs. We indicated that we did not at the time, nor in the past, sell that brand of paintballs and they asked us to provide a list of anyone who sold them. Your name may have been given on that list, I really don't remember. If it caused you any grief I am sorry, but at the same time I have no intention of paying settlements to anyone for which I have nothing to do with.

So do NOT spread rumors that it was Velocity that had the Plaza Bonita field or any other field shut as we did not. It was the players shooting city busses that got the field closed.

So hate me if you want I really don't care.
Old 11-18-2004, 06:00 PM #28
SoCaL_RaStAmAn
Top Flight Security

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THE MAN!!!
im glad im a proud supporter of velocity paintball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FEEDBACK
Old 11-18-2004, 06:47 PM #29
ismelllikemoney
Ballaholic

i am jewish, but i can still drink eggnog...
310 BALLA AGGSTER
aim:timmyfingersrgod
DC PRODUCTIONS
Old 11-18-2004, 10:11 PM #30
RokindaDmfizzle
RYAN MARTIN #12

RokindaDmfizzle is a Professional paintball player
RokindaDmfizzle plays in the USPL
RokindaDmfizzle plays in the PSP
RokindaDmfizzle plays in the APPA Pro division
im jsut askin for money
Ryan "Meezy" Martin #12
TEAM XSV
Old 11-18-2004, 10:33 PM #31
doubled
Local Shops RULE

KOMET OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twitter
Facebook
Old 11-18-2004, 11:45 PM #32
||AA||Spyder
|| Paintball = <3 ||

||AA||Spyder is a Supporting Member
I want the old episodes of The O.C. and all the newest Episodes before they come out so I don't have to wait 10 weeks to see all of them. Maybe a new comp and a flatscreen.

E-Bay Feedback (26 Good - 0 Bad) = http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...chevyssarsenal

PBNation Feedback (35 Good - 1 Bad) = http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=460133
Old 11-19-2004, 01:13 AM #33
komet
Banned

Art jr

Okay I agree with you totally about the trash, the shooting of cars accidental I may add, but for the city ordinance officer to tell me that it was my friends down the street "VELOCITY" said the name out of his mouth and you problaby know who I am talking about because I spoke to him on many occasions about why he kept coming down there. But anyways that's water under the bridge now, you should have told him to put you in the jehova witness protection program and he would have never said a word LOL! AND beside that I walk into your store and guess who I here talking about me trowing dirt on the krush name, beside what it all ready has, you know who But I guess old timers will never change so I dont blame him for that we alredy had a talk on the phone anyways he cleared some things up for me, You know what Art jr I congrdulate you on a superb store that you have fully stocked with everything a balla can dream of @ any time, and belive this you need to realize there is money in this game for everyone that want's to make some, don't be so greedy I'm sure you do well with all you got!! I leave you with this get rid of that guy with the beard he makes your company look bad, I will personally tell you what happened to me!
Old 11-19-2004, 02:08 AM #34
dyekid72

Annual Supporting Member
dyekid72 plays in the PSP
dyekid72 plays in the APPA D3 division
dyekid72 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
dyekid72 supports DLX Technology
um i'm askin fo some money, mabey headers for my truck idk what i want,

My Feedback
Old 11-19-2004, 04:36 AM #35
Gianni4ever
hi

umm prob new gear my gun is still good 4 next season and my hoe is giving me head...now thats a happy holiday
Old 11-19-2004, 08:33 AM #36
VelocityPB

Re: Art jr

Quote:
Originally posted by komet
Okay I agree with you totally about the trash, the shooting of cars accidental I may add, but for the city ordinance officer to tell me that it was my friends down the street "VELOCITY" said the name out of his mouth and you problaby know who I am talking about because I spoke to him on many occasions about why he kept coming down there. But anyways that's water under the bridge now, you should have told him to put you in the jehova witness protection program and he would have never said a word LOL! AND beside that I walk into your store and guess who I here talking about me trowing dirt on the krush name, beside what it all ready has, you know who But I guess old timers will never change so I dont blame him for that we alredy had a talk on the phone anyways he cleared some things up for me, You know what Art jr I congrdulate you on a superb store that you have fully stocked with everything a balla can dream of @ any time, and belive this you need to realize there is money in this game for everyone that want's to make some, don't be so greedy I'm sure you do well with all you got!! I leave you with this get rid of that guy with the beard he makes your company look bad, I will personally tell you what happened to me!
I'm not going to argue with you about something that is simply not true. I have nothing to hide. I will state for the record that Velocity Paintball L.L.C. dba Velocity, dba Velocity Paintball, dba Velocity Paintball Park has NEVER, I will repeat, NEVER filed a complaint with any city, county or state agency reguarding ANY PAINTBALL RELATED ACTIVITY in our ten year history with the exception of a complaint against the prime suspect in the 3 robberies of our stores several years ago. Simple as that. If you do not believe me you may contact the authorities and verify this for yourself and I invite anyone to do so.
Old 11-19-2004, 04:13 PM #37
randyDuDe
Randy Cool Beans

maybe ghtp + xbox, and those tballs made by rufus dawg so i can shoot around my house...

Scoobi-Da-Bop!

http://myspace.com/randycoolbeans
Old 11-19-2004, 08:24 PM #38
AutomagJoe

I'm asking for some game. And if I don't get that, at least some socks.
Old 11-20-2004, 01:29 AM #39
chulavistaballer

Re: Re: Art jr

Quote:
Originally posted by VelocityPB
I'm not going to argue with you about something that is simply not true. I have nothing to hide. I will state for the record that Velocity Paintball L.L.C. dba Velocity, dba Velocity Paintball, dba Velocity Paintball Park has NEVER, I will repeat, NEVER filed a complaint with any city, county or state agency reguarding ANY PAINTBALL RELATED ACTIVITY in our ten year history with the exception of a complaint against the prime suspect in the 3 robberies of our stores several years ago. Simple as that. If you do not believe me you may contact the authorities and verify this for yourself and I invite anyone to do so.
hey guys,
from all this swearing, and BS, Did you guys have anything to do with trying to close down Island breeds field????
Or does Art Senior remember wondering arount that location acting like he was looking for some horses???
Or maybe he was just looking for an address to call it in.........
Who knows, it just funny how in that area of island breeds field their was never any authorities wondering around , till Art Sr found the place....We shouldnt be the way we are... smart move on island breed their foundation sits strong and tight and soon to find out new PB store in soouth Bay area..... SIK you know who I am.............
Old 11-20-2004, 01:31 AM #40
chulavistaballer

Re: Re: Re: Art jr

Quote:
Originally posted by chulavistaballer
hey guys,
from all this swearing, and BS, Did you guys have anything to do with trying to close down Island breeds field????
Or does Art Senior remember wondering arount that location acting like he was looking for some horses???
Or maybe, he was just looking for an address to call it in.........
Who knows, it 's just funny how in that area of island breeds field their was never any authorities wondering around , till Art Sr found the place....We shouldnt be the way we are... smart move on island breed their foundation sits strong and tight and soon to find out new PB store in south Bay area..... SIK you know who I am.............
Old 11-20-2004, 03:02 AM #41
-TC-
Worthless Nights

buying a works mini Ecocker for xmas...otherwise, probaly a cell phone (dont hate me, im still catching uoo the trendy people)
Old 11-20-2004, 06:24 AM #42
VelocityPB

Re: Re: Re: Art jr

Quote:
Originally posted by chulavistaballer
hey guys,
Or maybe he was just looking for an address to call it in.........
Who knows, it just funny how in that area of island breeds field their was never any authorities wondering around , till Art Sr found the place....We shouldnt be the way we are... smart move on island breed their foundation sits strong and tight and soon to find out new PB store in soouth Bay area..... SIK you know who I am.............
No one swearing here, and Im not upset. See

Are you referring to Finn's field (or whoever owns it)?. Your guys came into the store every day asking my employees to come down and play, remember? This is a private field, on private property. What exactly does that have to do with Velocity or my dad? I'm confused.

As far as my dad is concerned, he owns property right up the way from you guys since 1976. I think he has every right to drive by whenever he feels like it and has been doing so for 40 years. He likes to wander around and has been doing that even longer! LOL! I have nothing to do with his property and rarely drive that way anymore and I personally have no clue where you guys are even located other than a rough description given to me by eric and the guys. My dad can be a pain in the *** sometimes but he means no harm and has helped me for 8 years and gets paid nothing for doing so. So please keep him out of any disagreements you have with Velocity Paintball. Any complaints you guys have, I will be glad to talk to you about if you wish and should be directed at me or Darryl.

Now with all that set aside, Is there anything else anyone wants to blame on us?

The election? The weather? Gas Prices?

You guys need to realize that Velocity's primary business is the retail sales of paintball equipment. When a field opens anywhere in the county, I make money on it also. I have regular customers and employees that play many different fields including, SC, Tombstone, Outlaw, Adrenaline, Hollywood, Jungle, Mr Paintball, Weekend Warriors, Baja, The other popular field in Mexico, (sorry I don't know the name) Camp Pendleton as well as my own field. So why would I have it shut down? That dosen't make any sense whatsoever. Of course I try to sell my field but if they don't want to go, then they have a choice of all the others. When the Plaza Bonita field was plowed under just after the bus incident we lost business also. You might keep that in mind before you accuse Velocity. I would very much like to see a field in South Bay but unfortunately the state of California, and more importantly Chula Vista is not very receptive to paintball parks right know. This is one of the reasons why Barry closed Borderland. I talked to a Chula Vista cop that comes into are store frequently and he told me that rarily a day goes by now where a crime of some sort involving a paintball gun is used. As long as this is happening no field will be approved in this area because city officials call on law enforcement for their information and the information officials receive is all bad.

Please keep this in mind.

Art

PS I have no idea who you are.