Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-19-2004, 05:31 PM #43
P8ntbller55

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by jawbreaker59
DM4's have the largest potential to be cheater. Because there is such a large variety of Chips out there.

My buddy sells DM4 ramping chips. To where you hold the trigger down for 3 seconds, and it goes into ramping mode. It's virtually undectable to refs.
Are you kidding? What happens when they do the one pull bounce test huh? Thats a good 3 seconds of holding it in to see any extra bounces.

There are many many ways to not detect chips that cheater paintball companys arent thinking of.
1. Hopper switches are one but you would have to make it more complicated than just a big switch. Maybe like a sequence of the on/off switch or something.
2. Remote Activation (this would be the best, slip remote into pocket, when ref grabs your gun just push your pocket).
3. Hidden switches, probably the easiest, stick a TINY momentary push button somewhere, maybe near eyes or feedneck.

There are alot more, infact if I got a dm4 I would probably start doing this and selling these.
Old 11-19-2004, 05:51 PM #44
jawbreaker59
peacekeeper

Simply keep the ramping mode off, until the start of the game, and before the game is almost over turn the ramping mode off.

I'm not saying this is the best kind of ramping on/off system, but it is a good and effective one.
Old 11-19-2004, 05:52 PM #45
ajdx1000
GnarKill

ajdx1000 is a Supporting Member
Not anymore.

Trust

www.aaronsjaffe.com
Old 11-19-2004, 07:15 PM #46
ScarFace
BOGADY BOGADY