Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-14-2004, 10:23 PM #22
pbfreak617

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by Tayla
it IS a curse. they only won 10, but have the potential to win 15. its like the lakers losing in the first round of the playoffs. yes, its good they made the playoffs, but everyone knows they could have won the championship.
Almost all the Pro teams have the potential to win 15...
Old 11-15-2004, 12:23 AM #23
fuzzymoto

Dynasty lost and everyone has some BS to say about it. I mean come on everyone knows they are the best team out there. Everyone always has to jump on the new band wagon of *****ing and whining. Dynasty still is the best team and I am sure they will prove again and again so be prepared to whine about them winning again soon.

Just my thoughts...
like or not.
Old 11-15-2004, 01:27 AM #24
agd4life

Dynasty fell apart becasue the ref's accused Olie of turning off a "cheat mode" on his marker before handing it over to be checked. They received 0 points for that game. So lets say they scored the average of their previous 7 games (97) that would have given them 780 points and ranked them 1st going into the quarters. They only scored 15 points on the next game they played...and thats all she wrote. It doesn't matter they are still the BEST team out there.
BSCV...#1