Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-14-2004, 09:42 AM #85
LiteEmUpGood

has been a member for 10 years
LiteEmUpGood has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
LiteEmUpGood has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I agree with Tremor all the wya and everyone arguing against him hasn'r even read his posts. Tremor is not suing them over $54. Hes suing them because they are a bunch of smartases who didnt help a CUSTOMER out and figured it was just some dumb kid, kinda like shotchangng someone, its just wrong.
Also obviously tremor didnt now about paintball when he bought it, he was a noob, he fell into a trap, with the "limited Edition", "limited Barrel".
I'd do the same thing hes doing if I was in his situation. I just lack the means to do it (i.e. lawyer), but one day I will Im applying to law school now .

tl;dr Hes suing over principle, not $54
Advertisement
Old 12-14-2004, 02:30 PM #86
InspGadgt

I agree...restocking fees I can understand if they are NOT charged when it is the retailer's mistake. Restocking fees are primarily to protect the retailer from end users ordering the wrong thing and wanting to return it.
Old 12-17-2004, 01:37 AM #87
Tons of Fun 109
Mother of God !

Tons of Fun 109 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by imaddicted07
just shows how mature you are....haha
Whats funny is that he's doing something not for his own personal cause, but for others that might be cheated or bullied by this company. Imo he is doing an honest thing. Stop giving him crap about him having his dad help him. I can guarantee that if this hapened to any of you and your dad was a lawyer that you would do the same, unless you're rich and can afford the $54.

Age does not matter. I know mature kids about 13 years old that have a higher maturity level then some guys in college that I know.

Respect this guy for his courage and persistence in striving for decent customer service and fair treatment.

Wow, I love my honors englihs class haha, it helps my vocab so much.

GOOD LUCK TREMOR

Save some other helpless buyers
wow couldnt have summed it up better!!!

Naughty Dogz support #49

Sonic Cyborg F/S

Don't click this link...
Old 12-17-2004, 03:56 PM #88
swenstrup

Quote:
Originally posted by -(eXplosive)-
Wow, I love my honors englihs class haha, it helps my vocab so much.
i dont know if u meant to do that but...
Old 12-18-2004, 02:02 AM #89
Atrain

Atrain is a Supporting Member
Please sue their pants off! I ordered the special edition M1 orracle also and guess what? I got a regular orracle instead and they left out my macroline kit and bottomline completely. The customer service guy there is awesome though, one of the best I have ever used. I just let it go however, as I didn't want to deal with them and had a gun that was pretty much the same.

The funny thing is, their isnt such thing as an M1 orracle, they are talking about the MI orracle but who knows. I think they are just a bunch of liers

I even tried to order something recently from them that I couldnt find anywhere else and there shipping thing is all messed up so you can't order from them and they dont return my emails. I hope they got shut down to be honest.

Last edited by Atrain : 12-18-2004 at 02:06 AM.
Old 12-18-2004, 08:46 AM #90
koolkid
Evolutiondesperatelyneded

GL, too bad for the customer service guy though.
Dynasty Board
freeflow version 3 bolt w/spool
freeflow trigger
Check it feedneck
Hybrid Bad Guy Wraps
Old 12-21-2004, 02:23 PM #91
Cooksey
Dope Star

no, its not too bad for him...
Old 12-22-2004, 05:49 PM #92
Lateral

Tremor HSP, I love you, you funny,funny person, Good Luck Putting Down The MAN!

speedball is a whole nother gorilla Bluv144

Marker Setup: 03 shocker (vision) W/ dynasty board, Hedlok clamping feedneck, dye stickies, empire rail, CP reg, freak barrel, on/off,45/45 pmi tank
Old 12-22-2004, 05:51 PM #93
Lateral

Quote:
Originally posted by Drunken_Donkey77
god like they said if your dads such a rich sucessful layer why are u argueing over $54?
and its a damn stock cocker barrel those are trash

u know why it was leaking cause i doubt u understand how to work a cocker
stick with tippmanns and camo

i've dealt with paintballfirst many times and i will continue to
Damn Red Sox Fans

Marker Setup: 03 shocker (vision) W/ dynasty board, Hedlok clamping feedneck, dye stickies, empire rail, CP reg, freak barrel, on/off,45/45 pmi tank
Old 12-22-2004, 05:57 PM #94
Lateral

Quote:
Originally posted by ReYmAnN
yes the kid is rich big deal he reasoned with the they hung up on him sent him a retarted used barrel or new with scratches i whould do the same ting weather its 54 or 10 dollors i want my money back...yes he dont no about autocockers ok but the problem was so bad wgp wasnt able 2 guide him threw the problem...what this kid is doing is right...boo hoo what about the employees...f them they hand upp on him and give crappy s**t away. if they wherent ignorent *******'s they whouldnt have this problem
Dude watch the swear filter I just got off Ban for that

AND BAN SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your WELCOME

Old 12-23-2004, 01:52 PM #95
PaintballFreak.Ont (Banned)

^^ Bad Boy
Good Luck hope you get what you deserve i hate cocky companys. bastards

Man that sucks that you got screwed. I never order online i got Badlands Paintball and Premium Paintball in my area and they are both great stores they are candian with kick *** prices. Premium hasnt updated there site in awhile but www.badlandspaintball.com has a updated site and it sick defiatley can trust these guys and they are a sponsor of team dyansty.
Old 12-27-2004, 08:14 PM #96
ATVinton
AIM- LiLfeetBiGmeat

The people that own PaintballFirst.com are Dan Bonebrake and some little asian guy that I dislike.

I was at one of their fields (They own Warpaint International) and because no one showed up their were going to send me and a few friends to their indoor field, and I would still get the same rates as the tourney park because they ****ed up (didn't have any paint or air, so everyone left). Well I get there and everything was fine until the little asian guy tried screwing me over by adding charges and stuff. I really dislike the guy.

MacDev Cyborg #657
KAPP ASA, CP ASA adapter, macro, Reloader B, CCM No-Rise, NoX Boomerang
Piranha Evo
Boss Blade Trigger, Check It Sure Fit Feedneck, Z-boarded Egg
Old 12-28-2004, 08:44 PM #97
zale
hk supporter

there selling "limited edition" dm4s for more than dm5s. ****ers
Old 12-28-2004, 09:18 PM #98
KoreanP8ntballer
KoolAid Look Below!

soooo
What happened Tremor?
Old 01-03-2005, 12:56 AM #99
paintballpimp092
Si vis pacem, para bellum

paintballpimp092 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballpimp092 plays in the APPA D5 division
paintballpimp092 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally posted by Drunken_Donkey77
god like they said if your dads such a rich sucessful layer why are u argueing over $54?
and its a damn stock cocker barrel those are trash

u know why it was leaking cause i doubt u understand how to work a cocker
stick with tippmanns and camo

i've dealt with paintballfirst many times and i will continue to
If you people knew what he posted about, he's NOT SUEING OVER $54!! Jesus Christ you guys are stupid, he's sueing over the fact that they treated him like sh*t, sent him the wrong product, KNEW it was the wrong product, then called him a liar for telling them they sent him the wrong product, and then being overly rude to him while on the phone\computer trying to resolve the problem.

And not everyone that doesn't know how to work a cocker should stick with ''Tippmanns and camo''. I don't know how and I don't really CARE how, I'll still pwn your mech cocker with my Impulse any day.

And I don't really know what kind of quality control and customer service YOU'RE used to, but when I buy something from an online site, person, or store, unless it is advertised as in ''used'' or ''needs repairs'' type of condition, I expect it to work out of the box to the point where I can hook up my tank, hopper, and load up some paint, then go out in the backyard and shoot it.

FOR SALE: Mares Hybrid ProTec Scuba BCD
Old 01-03-2005, 08:50 AM #100
ashvang
Arbitrary Precision

ashvang is a Supporting Member
Dear Lord! My head hurts just from trying to read through all the spelling errors.
Even people correcting others are misspelling things! Your and You're are not the
same! But I digress...

I do support you in the lawsuit. There have been many companies that deserve a
lawsuit based on how they treat customers -> Comcast is overdue for one. Even if
you're not suing for money; it's the principle of the matter... To prove that the
company is not above the standards and practices of "Good Business". Some
companies have the gall to treat customers like crap. They misrepresent their
service and/or products knowing good and well that, if you get upset, you will do
little to nothing about it. In addition to that, they also know that there will surely
be other unknowing internet shoppers out there that will fall right into the same
development that you are going through. Not that I'm doubting anything you've
said, but if their business practice is as shady as you've explained, then they do
deserve some sort of punishment.

And to all the people yelling "Selfish Liberal"..... I do agree with many people about
bull**** lawsuits. The woman getting burned by coffee at McDonald's and getting
millions, the woman suing Ford for flipping her SUV because she can't drive and
getting 300+million, the burglar suing the homeowner and winning millions because
he broke his leg inside their home while in the middle of a criminal act.... I don't care
who you are or what you think you deserve in pain and suffering, but it should never
result into the millions category.

Just my two cents worth.
Old 01-03-2005, 02:18 PM #101
JoeyBear
Old School Baller :)

JoeyBear is a Supporting Member
This thread is ridiculous. If your father really is a lawyer, let him call and he'll get his $54 refunded (I'm sure he paid for it). You're not going to own the company. You're not even gonna get an apology. You might get your $54 returned, but that's only if you can prove there is nowhere on the billing information or website that says there's a 10% restocking fee.

There is a reason the company isn't worried about your threat of a lawsuit...it won't ever happen. If your father is an attorney, there's no way in hell he's gonna pursue $54, and that's all you may get. How you figure you'll own the company is beyond me??? Learn a little about law and how life works before you start a thread like this and have all the kids cheering for you. I'm guessing you're 13 or 14, but not older than that.

Let the buyer beware. You may want to watch what you're saying/writing about their company, too. It's slander and libel and those two offenses do carry serious penalties.
Old 01-04-2005, 11:49 PM #102
Tremor HSP

Tremor HSP is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyBear
This thread is ridiculous. If your father really is a lawyer, let him call and he'll get his $54 refunded (I'm sure he paid for it). You're not going to own the company. You're not even gonna get an apology. You might get your $54 returned, but that's only if you can prove there is nowhere on the billing information or website that says there's a 10% restocking fee.

There is a reason the company isn't worried about your threat of a lawsuit...it won't ever happen. If your father is an attorney, there's no way in hell he's gonna pursue $54, and that's all you may get. How you figure you'll own the company is beyond me??? Learn a little about law and how life works before you start a thread like this and have all the kids cheering for you. I'm guessing you're 13 or 14, but not older than that.

Let the buyer beware. You may want to watch what you're saying/writing about their company, too. It's slander and libel and those two offenses do carry serious penalties.
I take it your around 13 and 14 years old as well do to your lack of ability to read and comprehend material.

Please read the thread before you post, and learn to apply some english literary devices such as sarcasm . How you could not find sarcasm when I said "expect a new owner of that company," is beyond me. When you become well informed, and have had a chance to analyze the information, please repost. You are just making yourself look stupid. AS STATED 10 THOUSAND TIMES EARLIER, I'M NOT SUING OVER $54 DOLLARS!!!

The matter at hand has been dealt with, and we got our money back.

Just because I refer to my father, does not mean im a kid. If you had a problem, and your parent is employed, and pretty damn well in that matter, would you or would you not ask for help? Being the cocky and inane person you seem to be, I ask you don't answer that question. But for any normal person, the answer would be yes.

And please dont tell me to learn about law and life. Ive in past worked at a law firm for four years, and am going to college studying criminology and criminal justice. Im currently employed by the LAPD. Now, If i was so experienced in law, why would I ask for help from my father? Well to the mind of a preson who cannot analyze, he would not be able to tel the difference between business lit and criminal prosecution. This is business litigation, which I am clueless about, my dad an expert in. If it were criminal, I would not be asking for help. So, sir, please learn about law and life before you start making yourself look like a further idiot.

And just to show how little you know about law, how could I commit slander on a message board? Slander is oral communication, libel being written. So to my understanding, you don't even hvae the 2 most basic terms in law understood. I take everything you write as a joke therefore. So please, one again, learn about law before you make yourself look like a further idiot. I am not worried about libel claims. All info is proven true.

Im 19, btw.

Last edited by Tremor HSP : 01-04-2005 at 11:53 PM.
Old 01-05-2005, 12:45 AM #103
*T*money06* (Banned)

joeybear- just quit the fourms u got owned like a mo fo,
Old 01-07-2005, 02:14 AM #104
kurama

I didn't know that law firms employed 15 year olds, considering anyone under 17 will usually have a hard time finding a spot at McDonalds...

Well, I read the first two pages and was going to give you a big lecture on the topic, but it looks like this is over. May aswell save my fingers some strain.
Old 01-07-2005, 02:46 AM #105
Tremor HSP

Tremor HSP is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by kurama
I didn't know that law firms employed 15 year olds, considering anyone under 17 will usually have a hard time finding a spot at McDonalds...

Well, I read the first two pages and was going to give you a big lecture on the topic, but it looks like this is over. May aswell save my fingers some strain.
Dads law firm = hookups. Normally you could not hire a 15 year old. All I needed was a workers permit from my school.

Please, I'd love to hear your "lecture" .