Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-02-2005, 03:04 PM #232
Tremor HSP

Tremor HSP is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincityballs
19 minus the 15years you have on me = 4years old...

funny how that doesnt sit right

quite trying to flaunt snibbits of legal anything youll never get that fruad case of the ground....and ill tell you why with one word......

DISCLAIMER

.....because pbfirst doesnt want to pay for their mistakes, so they wrote some **** like....

"we cannot be held responsible for clericalmistakes, manufacture defect .. all things are subject to change and we have a 10percent restocking fee...."

im pretty sure youll find something to that effect on their website, even that poorly written excuse for english i just quoted would be enough to shut down any lawsuit on this issue you brought againts them....

i could tell you im selling you a maserati. collect 80 thousand from you and give you nothing what so ever, if my disclaimer simply states your paying for services not goods.....all i would have to do is call you and say thank you for doing business, because the call in itself covers me on the claim i was providing a service ..........
Sorry, I was just going on the age you were acting .

I'm not stupid. We looked at the disclaimer. And please, stop talking in "maybes" and perspectives. This is why your bad at arguing, you use "maybes" not solid ground.

The disclaimer said that they can charge a restocking fee on returned items, or exchanges for color preference, etc. However, since I received the wrong item, it therefore waives BY LAW any fee that was asserted.

Your last paragraph, once again, has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2005, 09:22 PM #233
BourneKiller
PBReview Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremor HSP
Refer to my previous post about the "win" thing, and get some ****ing common sense. I didn't want to make a financial hit on the company, I wanted them to realize that they should not **** with customers, because, hey, one just might fight back and sooner or later cause them harm.

I lost ALL respect for you on your last parapgraph. No comment, and PLEASE get some ****ing education before you post again.
I guess I thought that praying Christian Conservatives generally didn't swear. I thought they held themselves to a different standard than most other people do. A (to their point of view) higher standard.

Interesting.

My humble views on this topic -- it's too bad (it really is) that you ran afoul of this company, glad you got it resolved, but as I read through the thread, it looks like you simply continued pressing through the Credit Card Chargeback process, not filed a lawsuit.

I was misled at first, I thought there was something big going on, but it looks like it was a simple dispute that has apparently been blown out of proportion.
Old 07-05-2005, 09:32 PM #234
sosoDAF
ATL

sosoDAF is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by BourneKiller
I guess I thought that praying Christian Conservatives generally didn't swear. I thought they held themselves to a different standard than most other people do. A (to their point of view) higher standard.

Interesting.

My humble views on this topic -- it's too bad (it really is) that you ran afoul of this company, glad you got it resolved, but as I read through the thread, it looks like you simply continued pressing through the Credit Card Chargeback process, not filed a lawsuit.

I was misled at first, I thought there was something big going on, but it looks like it was a simple dispute that has apparently been blown out of proportion.
I'm not sure if you know this already or not, but this guy is the man who owns firstcall.
Old 07-05-2005, 09:48 PM #235
Tremor HSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BourneKiller

Interesting.

Don't be so ignorant, who said Christian Conservatives don't swear? I'm not a priest. Ironically, you are profiling Christians. But doesn't every religion think themselves high than the other . I don't see how you can run a business (a very ****ty one at that, nonetheless) with your very small ability to think outside the box.

I don't think I ever said that I filed a lawsuit, if I did I'm sorry, but It wasn't about defeating you, it was about us winning.

You weren't misled, if I hadn't pursuaded the C/C company too give me my money back, you would have quite a big thing going on.
Old 07-05-2005, 11:06 PM #236
imp pimp 101
Weekend Warrior

all this was over $55? if u bought an orracle, u can definitely afford that. I hate spoiled rich n00bs!!

Forums for NM paintballers are back!

SP arent nazis, their just misunderstood!

Last edited by imp pimp 101 : 07-05-2005 at 11:13 PM.
Old 07-05-2005, 11:44 PM #237
silentsniper1567 (Banned)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imp pimp 101
all this was over $55? if u bought an orracle, u can definitely afford that. I hate spoiled rich n00bs!!
Join date May 2005
Old 07-06-2005, 12:31 AM #238
Tremor HSP

Quote:
I'm not even going to say anything. Just leave.
Old 07-06-2005, 08:14 AM #239
imp pimp 101
Weekend Warrior

join date doesnt meen anything man.

Old 07-06-2005, 10:39 AM #240
snake21
T@A

snake21 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
snake21 supports Team VICIOUS
snake21 plays in the APPA D5 division
i think you guys giving him ****t are so damn stupid regardless if he is a rich spoiled brat he ordered something with a description of what he was getting and got something he didnt want that wasnt in that description of what he ordered so hell yea i would throw a fit and you would to, dont sit there and lie to yourself you stupid ***** he was just blessed with the abiliyl to take it farther than i would have been which means that i would have gotten screwed by a bizillion dollar company and there wouuld be nothing i could do about it so fortunatlly visa completly understood him and gave him his money back so he must be in the right
Old 07-06-2005, 10:49 AM #241
paynting_u

Hopefully you learned a lesson as well. It's always a good idea to support your local shop since they all usually stand behind what they sell. You may have saved a few dollars by buying it on line but look at what it's cost you so far.
Old 07-06-2005, 03:02 PM #242
25bps (Banned)
Cause for Concern

25bps is a Supporting Member
Quote:
join date doesnt meen anything man.
Wrong, if there is a 2005 in your join date, you can not use google or the search function (scientifically proven).................... or post intelligent comments

Quote:

Last edited by 25bps : 07-06-2005 at 03:04 PM.
Old 07-06-2005, 03:06 PM #243
joemamma35
White Lightning

Quote:

Coming from a person who's name is "Imp pimp 101". It probably dose'nt mean much.
Legacy Fanclub Member #108
Old 07-06-2005, 03:29 PM #244
trogdor55
MW WHAT

trogdor55 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 25bps
Wrong, if there is a 2005 in your join date, you can not use google or the search function (scientifically proven).................... or post intelligent comments
QFT
Old 07-06-2005, 05:30 PM #245
imp pimp 101
Weekend Warrior

ok i admit it. that last post was out of line. flame me at will

Old 07-06-2005, 05:52 PM #246
gapaintballer12

ok just because he got an orracle doesnt mean hes rich first off. maybe he worked his *** off like i had to to get his gun. u never know.
Team Ultimate fan club #7

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=765279

feedback

rockin the cobalt with black parts dm4
Old 07-06-2005, 05:57 PM #247
25bps (Banned)
Cause for Concern

Quote:
ok i admit it. that last post was out of line. flame me at will
.......maybe there is hope for the future of PBN after all

By the way, once you apologize ppl are supposed to stop flaming, less they be flamed themselves

Last edited by 25bps : 07-06-2005 at 06:00 PM.
Old 07-07-2005, 09:01 PM #248
fancynapkin
sp = **** products.

Guys, he's from south california, waddaya expect?
First off, your dad sucks.
secondly, this company probally gets tons of dongwobbler brats that lie about this kinda stuff. Your not going to win a case against this company unless you have TONS of evidence. As for the 3-way leaking, you should of read about autocockers before buying one. They need tuning up out of the box almost always.
The reason you won't win this is because in out lovely capitalist system, the small hard working companies are highly protected.
Old 07-07-2005, 09:46 PM #249
25bps (Banned)
Cause for Concern

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancynapkin
sp = **** products.
Quote:
the small hard working companies are highly protected.
Kinda like how AKA was protected from Smart Parts. Oh, wait.......
Old 07-09-2005, 10:55 AM #250
sosoDAF
ATL

sosoDAF is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by 25bps
Kinda like how AKA was protected from Smart Parts. Oh, wait.......
HAHAHAHAHA!
QFT
Old 07-09-2005, 03:20 PM #251
johnnybravo60025
()

Annual Supporting Member
johnnybravo60025 is a Supporting Member
johnnybravo60025 helped look for balloons
johnnybravo60025 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
johnnybravo60025 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
johnnybravo60025 is Legendary
Quote:
Guys, he's from south california, waddaya expect?
First off, your dad sucks.
secondly, this company probally gets tons of dongwobbler brats that lie about this kinda stuff. Your not going to win a case against this company unless you have TONS of evidence. As for the 3-way leaking, you should of read about autocockers before buying one. They need tuning up out of the box almost always.
The reason you won't win this is because in out lovely capitalist system, the small hard working companies are highly protected.
Autocockers are timed and tuned straight from the factory. But that's not the point. The point is that this company sent him a defective product, and they aren't doing the right thing, so they're about to get ****ed over.

My feedback!
Old 07-09-2005, 04:45 PM #252
BourneKiller
PBReview Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosoDAF
I'm not sure if you know this already or not, but this guy is the man who owns firstcall.

I am?

Damn... I'm good. I apparently own a company. Awesome. Now, where did you get that brilliant piece of information? Cause it's wrong. The only "company" I've ever owned was a lawn-mowing business when I was 13. And calling it a "company" is a stretch. I have no affiliate with firstcall whatsoever. I don't even think I've bought from them.

I'm just a 19 year old guy who was reading a thread that seemed so popular.

Quote:
I don't see how you can run a business (a very ****ty one at that, nonetheless) with your very small ability to think outside the box.
I don't see how I can either. I don't. Maybe I have an alter ego or something.

Quote:
I don't think I ever said that I filed a lawsuit, if I did I'm sorry
The title of the thread "So we're sueing..." kinda threw me off. Maybe I was out of line, just assuming things. Maybe not.

Last edited by BourneKiller : 07-09-2005 at 05:01 PM.