PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-12-2004, 05:42 PM #1
Tremor HSP

Tremor HSP is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Smile So we're sueing paintballfirst.com DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

Well let's just say they barked up the wrong tree this time . A simple case of about $55 on a return fee and their unwillingness to compromise is going to get them out of business, and if not that we will definately have their VISA and UPS rights cancelled do to false advertisement and fraudulent charges, which will eventually lead to a lack of sales and ultimately the close of the business.

I highly reccomend you DO NOT order from www.paintballfirst.com, as if you are given the wrong item OR it is damaged they will NOT straighten it out. They directly said they would rather go to court then give me my $55 worth of restocking fees back for a return. For those of you who don't know my dad is one of the most renown business lawyers in the united states, these guys are going down.

Details when I get back from a physical.

DO NOT ORDER FROM PAINTBALLFIRST.COM
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-12-2004, 05:46 PM #2
PaintbyNumbers

PaintbyNumbers is a Supporting Member
The Plot Thickens....
Old 11-12-2004, 05:48 PM #3
SpyderStomper
I Plunder For Audio

SpyderStomper is a Supporting Member
Its cool that your dad is the lawyer, this way it costs you nothing and gets him exposure. Can I have like $10 of what you win.

Winona State University - Warriors
Room 315
End of Season Sale - Buy My Stuff
Old 11-12-2004, 05:48 PM #4
EatUrHeartOut187
HKD

Re: So we're sueing paintballfirst.com DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

Quote:
Originally posted by Tremor HSP
Well let's just say they barked up the wrong tree this time . A simple case of about $55 on a return fee and their unwillingness to compromise is going to get them out of business, and if not that we will definately have their VISA and UPS rights cancelled do to false advertisement and fraudulent charges, which will eventually lead to a lack of sales and ultimately the close of the business.

I highly reccomend you DO NOT order from www.paintballfirst.com, as if you are given the wrong item OR it is damaged they will NOT straighten it out. They directly said they would rather go to court then give me my $55 worth of restocking fees back for a return. For those of you who don't know my dad is one of the most renown business lawyers in the united states, these guys are going down.

Details when I get back from a physical.

DO NOT ORDER FROM PAINTBALLFIRST.COM
coo, they dont have product variation either.

TRUST
MySpace
My Photography
PINOYBALLASOCIETY #69
Old 11-12-2004, 05:58 PM #5
SET u ON fire
Burned

what is your dads name?? my dad is a lawyer too i'll see if he knows him that would be cool

www.krysys.com
Old 11-12-2004, 06:55 PM #6
rory096

Quote:
Originally posted by SpyderStomper
Its cool that your dad is the lawyer, this way it costs you nothing and gets him exposure. Can I have like $10 of what you win.
Old 11-12-2004, 06:59 PM #7
spudulater

I hate america and your high powered lawyer
Old 11-12-2004, 07:54 PM #8
Word?
Bring back 10man

Word? is a Supporting Member
shut up canadian

LOLWUT
Old 11-12-2004, 08:36 PM #9
lilman
rawr.

lilman is a Supporting Member
wow the team I used to be on was sponcored by them... well bonebrake, but paintballfirst and bonebrake are the same company.
Lilman and Zero: Shutting down BS-fountain posters across the digital nation. "
Want to know the secret to getting laid? Click here!
Old 11-12-2004, 08:40 PM #10
Tremor HSP

Ok, sorry .

The Story:

A little bit than a month ago, I was looking to try out and own my first autococker. I saw that paintballfirst.com was having a sale, so I decided to order from them. Not having the color WGP Orracle I wanted, I decided to go to a (NOTE THIS CAREFULLY): WGP M1 Orracle - LIMITED EDITION.

After getting the gun, I air it up and there is a huge leak from both ends of the 3-way. Not knowing much about autocockers, I go to my local shop (Warped Sportz LA), and they cannot fix it. I call WGP, and neither can they over the phone, and for whatever reason I cannot get in contact with them again for weeks in order for me to send it to them.

Not only this, and THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE STORY, but I received the wrong barrel. Instead of the barrel described below, I receive a 1 piece, silver and black, 10" scratched, ****ty barrel.

Now remember, I'm always careful about my purchases, I print out what I ordered in case I get something wrong.

Here are the major things which are stated in the 2004 WGP M1 Orracle - Limited Edition description:
1)2004 WGP M1 Orracle - Limited Edition
2)Stock Barrel Length: 12"
3)12" 2-piece .689 Limited Edition M1 Orracle barrel

The details in yellow are most important.

Now, I call up paintballfirst.com and ask them wheres my right barrell? They say that they are sorry, and that THEY KNEW ABOUT this problem, and they had me email someone from paintballmarketing.com. I then get a CC email to a WGP rep telling them to ship me the new barrel. I never get it.

Fed up with the wrong pieces, and not being able to fix the marker, I decide to return the marker completely.

Last edited by Tremor HSP : 12-14-2004 at 02:11 PM.
Old 11-12-2004, 08:50 PM #11
Tremor HSP

So after calling the company and accusing them of not testing their products and such, they let me ship it back. Great.

Then he says we will be charging you a %10 Restocking fee. To most of you this may seem like a whatever thing, but I love standing up for myself. He says that because nothing is wrong with it he wont give me credit, and the leak could have been solved by oil. Im sitting there in disbelief. I ask to speak to the highest person there, and start arguing with him. Over the phone, I state that i should not be charged because I got the wrong barrel. He says "what the hell are you talking about, nothing in the description says what type of barrel you get." Im going wow, sitting with the paper printed out from 10/20/04, which CLEARLY states in the exact same words the barrel i listed above. He calls me a liar, and that i edited it. Im going wow WTF is this jackass thinking. So we pull up the website, and lo and behold THEY CHANGED THE INFORMATION. They said that there is no such thing as a limited edition barrell, or a limited edition M1 Orracle at all, only an M1 Orracle. If you go to the website: http://www.paintballfirst.com/get_it...m1-orracle.htm you will see the following things which they edited:
1)Cahnged the name from 2004 WGP M1 Orracle - Limited Edition to 2004 WGP m1 Orracle
2)Under Operations, says Stock Barrel Length: 12". They took that out all together
3)and in Features, they took out the 12" from the description.

NOTE: I Have all of the pre-changed information printed out from 10/20. What little *****es.

AND THEY ACCUDE ME OF LYING
This guy has hung up on me 5 TIMES.

I call them tonight and notify them that this is their last chance to set things straight, or its court.

He says, "bring it on."

Expect a new owner of that company
Old 11-12-2004, 09:04 PM #12
rory096

It still says all that limited edition stuff.

Quote:
The Limited Edition M1 Orracle -- Genuine WGP Autococker, less than 200 made in the world!

Featuring all the same internals as the WGP Orracle, but with a limited edition, custom milled reciever, limited edition barrel, blade trigger, and true vertical adapter.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:06 PM #13
lilman
rawr.

lilman is a Supporting Member
lol
Lilman and Zero: Shutting down BS-fountain posters across the digital nation. "
Want to know the secret to getting laid? Click here!
Old 11-12-2004, 09:16 PM #14
Tremor HSP

Yeah, they forgot to edit that one part out. I mean in the title itself. It just goes to show you that their dumber then they look. All this over $54 dollars.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:19 PM #15
DRock
Resident Rocket Scientist

haha wow, i got a screen shot of that info if the change it for ya. And DONT tell them that it still says limited edition, leave it for the court to see with their own eyes.

ST:Almost Serious
Old 11-12-2004, 09:22 PM #16
ctrain (Banned)
SUNSUNSUNSUNSUNSUNSUNSUNS

dde you are so smart good luck you ae gonna win how muchare yo suein for
Old 11-12-2004, 09:24 PM #17
rory096

Did they e-mail you a confirmation notice? If so, you're in luck, e-mails are accepted as evidence in court.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:29 PM #18
Tremor HSP

Quote:
Originally posted by rory096
Did they e-mail you a confirmation notice? If so, you're in luck, e-mails are accepted as evidence in court.
Good question, this is where it gets confusing. They did not send me a confirmation notice with the product order, but the paper on the box (receipt) says 2004 WGP M1 Orracle. NOT LIMITED EDITION. But, when I oredered it, I ordered it wehn it said LIMITED EDITION. So techinically, they sent me the wrong gun ALTOGETHER, which adds to the wrong product AND false advertisement.

sorry if that confused you
Old 11-12-2004, 09:30 PM #19
Tremor HSP

Quote:
Originally posted by ctrain
dde you are so smart good luck you ae gonna win how muchare yo suein for
well since theyre being *******s about it, im going for the destruction of the company, which is looking very good right now. I have letters out to now VISA, UPS, Atourney General of Oregon (where its located), and the BBB.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:40 PM #20
Stuart78V.2
Ek is Van.......AF

Kick their ***! I LOVE standing up for myself. I will argue until Im blue in the face.
"Originally posted by sKum9696
[b]id concider m,y slef emo...i dont like the stero type we go thru b/c of posers.
WoW Toon- Popeyes- 60 dwarf hunter<The Republic> Arthas
Old 11-12-2004, 09:42 PM #21
Tremor HSP

Quote:
Originally posted by Stuart78V.2
Kick their ***! I LOVE standing up for myself. I will argue until Im blue in the face.
amen