PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-07-2002, 05:46 PM #1
globe

has been a member for 10 years
Anyone have Carfax, need a vin run

im lookin at a integra, just wondered if its been in accident, cause its been repainted. so please if anybody has acces to carfax report run this JH4DA9344PS009833.

THanks
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-07-2002, 10:03 PM #2
Spyder SKS
Anti-M&M Forces Commander

without whipping out my visa and ordering a report, I can tell you it has 7 reports on it. If you live in an emissions state, most likely they are pass/fail records. If not, i'd order the unlimted reports. If you want to buy a car online, or locally from the papers, it is one thing you wont regret buying.

RIPPER COCKER FOR SALE. JUST $325
Old 04-07-2002, 10:26 PM #3
globe

well im cheap hehe, ya i dont want anyone to spend money on me, just if they already had a unlimited reports. yeah i also saw it had 7 reports, and i wanna know what they are, i also posted this on a honda site so maybe someone will answer.
Old 04-07-2002, 10:53 PM #4
Spyder SKS
Anti-M&M Forces Commander

i doubt WI is an emissions state. If you guys dont have it, this is what I would guess a few would be:

1. Customs Delivery in 93
2. Vehicle Regiestered
3. First lien reported.

Now it all comes down to how many owners the car has had, as #s 2 and 3 would usually be reported. If its been repainted, my guess is it had two owners (now up to report 4 and 5) then got hit and had some body damage (6) or car was sold to someone and they paid it off so there was no bank lien(6). 7 could be the repaint, or another owner. Where is the car and who's selling it for how much?

RIPPER COCKER FOR SALE. JUST $325
Old 04-07-2002, 11:54 PM #5
globe

its at a dealership, for 4,300, its rare finding one in wisconsin with such a nice body so i thought i would try on this instead of a civic then engine swap.