PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-07-2002, 05:46 PM #1
globe

has been a member for 10 years
Anyone have Carfax, need a vin run

im lookin at a integra, just wondered if its been in accident, cause its been repainted. so please if anybody has acces to carfax report run this JH4DA9344PS009833.

THanks
Old 04-07-2002, 10:03 PM #2
Spyder SKS
Anti-M&M Forces Commander

without whipping out my visa and ordering a report, I can tell you it has 7 reports on it. If you live in an emissions state, most likely they are pass/fail records. If not, i'd order the unlimted reports. If you want to buy a car online, or locally from the papers, it is one thing you wont regret buying.

RIPPER COCKER FOR SALE. JUST $325
Old 04-07-2002, 10:26 PM #3
globe

well im cheap hehe, ya i dont want anyone to spend money on me, just if they already had a unlimited reports. yeah i also saw it had 7 reports, and i wanna know what they are, i also posted this on a honda site so maybe someone will answer.
Old 04-07-2002, 10:53 PM #4
Spyder SKS
Anti-M&M Forces Commander

i doubt WI is an emissions state. If you guys dont have it, this is what I would guess a few would be:

1. Customs Delivery in 93
2. Vehicle Regiestered
3. First lien reported.

Now it all comes down to how many owners the car has had, as #s 2 and 3 would usually be reported. If its been repainted, my guess is it had two owners (now up to report 4 and 5) then got hit and had some body damage (6) or car was sold to someone and they paid it off so there was no bank lien(6). 7 could be the repaint, or another owner. Where is the car and who's selling it for how much?

RIPPER COCKER FOR SALE. JUST $325
Old 04-07-2002, 11:54 PM #5
globe

its at a dealership, for 4,300, its rare finding one in wisconsin with such a nice body so i thought i would try on this instead of a civic then engine swap.