PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-10-2004, 01:27 AM #22
ThEGaRbageMaN
beans?

How bout it man, one to me and one to Empir3?

Yesterday was that past, Tomorrow is the future, Today is a gift...that is why they call it the present.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-10-2004, 01:28 AM #23
Empir3_Army
`~.,EaSy FlOw ElBoW,.~'

HAHA Yea, I'll take the ND

HK
Old 11-10-2004, 01:39 AM #24
ThEGaRbageMaN
beans?

Im not jk though, seriously dude, if you don't like your timmy's i will seriously buy one offa ya, or trade you my angel for it. Alias or Naughty Dog's, I'v shot both and both are great markers.

Seriously

Gimme

(PM me if you want to sell/trade em to me!)

Yesterday was that past, Tomorrow is the future, Today is a gift...that is why they call it the present.
Old 11-10-2004, 01:40 AM #25
Brianppp (Banned)
Banned

Brianppp is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
yeah same here, if you're going to let your 1300 dollar guns keep chopping then give it to me.
Old 11-10-2004, 01:45 AM #26
tye1138
Ultimate Freestyle Tech

I just spend WAY too much time with them and dealing with PO'd customers when they break, ect... PLUS I shot the ONLY behind the scenes video of the TRUTH behind Bob Long's Oakland Assassins, so I have some interesting footage and truths behind how the Timmy is made and frankly, its very un-impressive for such a high cost marker. So after many years of owning them myself and dealing with Timmys from the BEGINNING, its very fair that a certified timmy tech should be able to say "timmys suck". Thats my 3 cents. Don't get me wrong, I really don't like anything but Matrixes... so go figure!

I don't mean to PO anybody...

Wanna get a AWSOME Style?:
Ultimate Fresstyle Paintball

How about some PB videos?
Tye's PB Video Locker
Old 11-10-2004, 01:48 AM #27
Brianppp (Banned)
Banned

to every man their own.
Old 11-10-2004, 01:53 AM #28
ThEGaRbageMaN
beans?

I don't think anyone is exaclty POed, at least im not, getting mad at things over the net is a pretty usless emotion. I love angels and intimidator's equally, and havn't seen problems with them much myself...but sence ur a timmy tech that says quite a bit (no sarcasm) and you have 3 cents, thats 50% more than the average person's 2 cents! The mechanics of intimidators (from what i'v heard) doesn't seem to extravagant, but it seems to have just as much force on the field as any other highend marker i see.

I still want them!
Really, im serious, if you don't want em, sell one/trade one to me...

Old 11-10-2004, 01:56 AM #29
tye1138
Ultimate Freestyle Tech

Quote:
Originally posted by Brianppp
yeah same here, if you're going to let your 1300 dollar guns keep chopping then give it to me.
Sold! I have 3 Alias Timmys that I can't get working w/o chopping, they are yours! $1300/each!

Some how that does not sound like a good deal! The Alias board has SEVERE problems. My friends all use the Alias and most of them chop like a MO-FO no matter what we do. The regs were defective off the starting line, the feed necks break off and the boards stop working. If you have an Alias, and it works 100% flawlessly, your very lucky. I'll shoot a video of our Alias markers not working and if you want them, I will sell each and every one to you!

Nobody admits it, but when Timmys don't work, they are truly a ****ty marker. Shoot as much paint as I do and they are BOUND to break. Poor design, worse assembly and milling job. Man, I'm amazed they can be sold, but kiddies buy them because everybody else has them, so why not!

I support the BEST products. The ones that are designed perfectly and meticulously. WDP does a fantastic job at making an amazing marker each time around. I support any company who can make such a decent product. WDP, AKA, Freeflow, WGP and so on...

Tye's PB Video Locker
Old 11-10-2004, 02:08 AM #30
Empir3_Army
`~.,EaSy FlOw ElBoW,.~'

All a timmy is, is a glorified spyder

HK
Old 11-10-2004, 02:13 AM #31
Brianppp (Banned)
Banned

1300? they are obviously used since you cant keep them from chopping, that's too high...
Old 11-10-2004, 02:14 AM #32
Empir3_Army
`~.,EaSy FlOw ElBoW,.~'

Yea timmys are fine, dude you dug yourslef a ditch you can't get out of.

HK
Old 11-10-2004, 02:18 AM #33
Brianppp (Banned)
Banned

yes, i have quite a few friends with timmys and they worked flawlessly, i'm sure they've had their share of problems like EVERY other pb gun owner... but i can tell they keep them from chopping... are you making sure your lpr is running at 85? eyes are clean? shooting in forced? dwell at 8?
Old 11-10-2004, 02:19 AM #34
Empir3_Army
`~.,EaSy FlOw ElBoW,.~'

Yea there are a lot of things that factor in the chopping. You can't just label "timmies suck" either you don't knwo what the hell your doing or your gun is phucked up

HK
Old 11-10-2004, 11:24 AM #35
tye1138
Ultimate Freestyle Tech

Most of the time its the paint, its that simple. Plus, you guys don't work at shops and get called in to fix the timmys as they roll through broken. I happen to fix'em and I'm "realistic" in saying they really are not that great.

Tye's PB Video Locker
Old 11-10-2004, 11:38 AM #36
alt01

I do work in a shop and I can tell you that 99% of the "broken" timmies are due to user error or just lack of maintenance. My timmy never chops with the eyes in forced and that is shooting everything from super brittle tourney paint to garbage seconds twice a week.
Old 11-10-2004, 12:23 PM #37
tye1138
Ultimate Freestyle Tech

Quote:
Originally posted by alt01
I do work in a shop and I can tell you that 99% of the "broken" timmies are due to user error or just lack of maintenance. My timmy never chops with the eyes in forced and that is shooting everything from super brittle tourney paint to garbage seconds twice a week.
Almost all the timmys I see have bad solenoids due to over pressurizing them, no ball detents, dirty and or damaged eyes, hammer o-rings worn out, dead batteries and bad board's. I also get bad regulators DIRECT from manufacturing. We don't sell timmys anymore due to the horrible warranty and bad parts new. I can't think of another paintball marker company who has such horrible service and I could just drive up to Bobs and get parts, but I have to deal with National instead.

If I have any problems with ANY WDP product, I just give them a call and have the part next day. But to be quite honest, that's a west coast thing because there warehouse is like 30 miles away as you know. Anyhow, if you service southern california then you probably get the same ol' shyt every other service shop gets. Busted up timmys from misuse and probably 1 angel per month with a dead battery. Thats all I gotta say.

Tye's PB Video Locker
Old 11-10-2004, 12:33 PM #38
Brianppp (Banned)
Banned

the only problem from the factory you stated is a bad board, everything else is user error. No ball detents? How can you play without detents??? overpressurizing the noids, meaning you had to turn your lpr up around 150 and up, that's completely user error. dirty eyes can be cleaned, damaged eyes can be replaced for 15 bucks. hammer o rings can be replaced in 2 minutes, dead batteries can be replaced simple, all guns run outta batts.
Old 11-10-2004, 03:40 PM #39
tye1138
Ultimate Freestyle Tech

All I'm tryin' to say is, user error should not exist. WDP did a great job at getting rid of user error. Unless you take it apart and break ****, you can't over pressurize the solenoid, every marker is tested from the factory (bob does NOT do this) and I've never owned an Angel that out of the box DOES NOT WORK. WDP's quality and craftsmanship is top notch, next to AKA and WGP.

I drive BMW's not because of the "status" but because they are the finest built machines around. Every little detail is perfect, from the placement of controls, to the engine and drivetrain. The reason why I don't drive Japanese cars is the same reason why I don't like Timmys. They are very chincy and just get the job done...

Why shoot something thats just getting the job done, when you can shoot a superior product for the same price or less? Yea Timmys might be lighter, they might be faster the most markers on the market, but in reality, they are still just nothing special.

Tye's PB Video Locker
Old 11-10-2004, 05:57 PM #40
Brianppp (Banned)
Banned

user error should not exist? yeah it damn well shouldn't but obviously not everyone knows how to take care of their gats. sometimes it isn't user error, all pb guns have problems eventually, just like a car.
Old 11-10-2004, 05:59 PM #41
socalballing14

whats with all the fighting i mean come on, if u dont like it then just dont say anything i think its a pretty cool idea and tye when i get my angel ur hooking me up right

my feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=602503
Old 11-10-2004, 06:08 PM #42
Brianppp (Banned)
Banned

i am not fighting.