Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-09-2004, 02:21 AM #1
tye1138
Ultimate Freestyle Tech

has been a member for 10 years
818 Paintball and Angel bolt kit

Hey everybody! I'd like to announce that 818 paintball is not only a fully certified WDP, WGP and Smart Parts service shop, BUT its also a design facility.

We are working on several parts to be made before the year is out. One of them is a very unique re-design of the Angel bolt assembly.

One thing an Angel does that almost no other marker does is, have a breech door that opens. This breech door allows easy access to the bolt. It also causes problems; The bolt sits 4mm behind the edge of the feed neck. This allows balls to roll back and forward between the ball detents and the bolt. It also allows another ball to "sneak" into the feed-neck and double feed.

NOT ANYMORE!

Our anti-chop bolt, removes that gap! Imagine the stock bolt with a spring in the back. This spring does the same thing as the JAM bolt, BUT unlike the JAM bolt our's is smaller, riding on o-rings instead of delron on metal. This will eliminate the scratching that occurs in all angels. It will also make the bolt's motions smoother.

These changes in the design PLUS the anti-chop spring loaded assembly, make this bolt an amazing and simple upgrade for ALL Angels.

We are in the process of designing it right now and will have a prototype early in the 2005 season, before Huntington Beach tournament. I'll also have pictures and a DEMO video online VERY soon!

Check our prototype bolt in San Diego NPPL tournament. Look for the RED 05 SPEED!!!

Wanna get a AWSOME Style?:
Ultimate Fresstyle Paintball

How about some PB videos?
Tye's PB Video Locker

Last edited by tye1138 : 11-10-2004 at 06:16 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-09-2004, 03:53 AM #2
pimpbartender
check your face fool

that guy on the video is a idiot. you prablly had the eyes set on simulate on teh timmy and that is why you chopped so much.

the guy in the video really is stupid he cant put a sentance together. you did not show us the bolt so how are we to beleive that there is anything diffrent with the bolt inside that angle

and the guy did not even talk about your new bolt at all so come on man if you are going to promote something at least do it right
"Originally posted by bebopblues2071: Personal I prefer to eat some peyote right before I go out to play. I think I play better with vomit in my goggles. Also I can see the pretty colors of the paintballs much clearer and the Doritos look VERY tasty. Also the Snake can talk and tells me the coolest stories about eating baby rabbits and mice. :ugh: yeahhhhhhh :dodgyrun:"

dynasty LuXE
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...8#post71266708
Old 11-09-2004, 04:00 AM #3
teamikon318
Justin "GoNzEE"

owned!!!! lol, ye and that guys an idiot and shoots slow as ****....what a noob out paintballing in a collared shirt and ****, choad status

BMW

*Rep what you stand foR*
Old 11-09-2004, 10:11 AM #4
patotb1

hhhahaha u *****es like that shirt lol and no my gun was not in sim and i was shooting 14 on the alias becuz i shoot leagaly and i dont cheat. Its just that the angel is a better over all gun and shoots a lot better then any timmy ive ever shoten.

pat

Matt Trebek Is a PIMP (Alex Trebek's son)
Pink Lady Nexus Ego
Pink Lady DC1
RIP - Jaime "Jimmy" Alvarez
Old 11-09-2004, 10:45 AM #5
squirrels
Now known as 'Lososaurus"

Forgive the proving grounds family because we're not a bunch of goddamn cheaters.

Tye, was that you're 05, have you fixed the eyes?
Old 11-09-2004, 11:09 AM #6
teamikon318
Justin "GoNzEE"

patotb1- lol i dont cheat my ***, im sure u didnt have bounce or anything on that speed, im sure that was all u considering how slow u were on the alias, and i can shoot 19 without any bounce or special chip

BMW

*Rep what you stand foR*
Old 11-09-2004, 01:24 PM #7
tye1138
Ultimate Freestyle Tech

Quote:
Originally posted by pimpbartender
that guy on the video is a idiot. you prablly had the eyes set on simulate on teh timmy and that is why you chopped so much.
The timmy was on 12bps dry fire mode because the eyes were clogged. PLUS, it had a halo on it, markers should never chop with a halo even w/o the eyes. The point of the video was to show how screwed up the timmy was vs our angel using the same paint. And in my opinion, it worked fine. I will have a NEW video AFTER NPPL!

Tye's PB Video Locker
Old 11-09-2004, 01:27 PM #8
tye1138
Ultimate Freestyle Tech

Quote:
Originally posted by teamikon318
patotb1- lol i dont cheat my ***, im sure u didnt have bounce or anything on that speed, im sure that was all u considering how slow u were on the alias, and i can shoot 19 without any bounce or special chip
The test was REAL. The alias would not shoot faster then its simulate mode because of the paint clogging it up. The angel was set on the lowest ramp setting and was completely legal. We tested the marker for bounce and it was 100% legal.

- no bounce
- very little ramp
- no chopping
- perfect little angel...

Tye's PB Video Locker
Old 11-09-2004, 03:05 PM #9
pimpbartender
check your face fool

ok but here is what i am getting at

the guy in the test did not even talk about the bolt or show us at all. so how are we to know that this gun is anything but stock

if i wanted to watch a stock angel video i would download it from wdp
"Originally posted by bebopblues2071: Personal I prefer to eat some peyote right before I go out to play. I think I play better with vomit in my goggles. Also I can see the pretty colors of the paintballs much clearer and the Doritos look VERY tasty. Also the Snake can talk and tells me the coolest stories about eating baby rabbits and mice. :ugh: yeahhhhhhh :dodgyrun:"

dynasty LuXE
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...8#post71266708
Old 11-09-2004, 06:26 PM #10
ThEGaRbageMaN
beans?

The bolt on angels goes in and out of the breech without any space to spare, how do you plan to make a bolt that is somewhat longer to rid of the extra room between the bolt and the detents, while still having it able to fit in and out of the breech?

Yesterday was that past, Tomorrow is the future, Today is a gift...that is why they call it the present.
Old 11-09-2004, 06:46 PM #11
Brianppp (Banned)

Brianppp is a Supporting Member
this is stupid, WDP has that kid by the balls, and the alias is not a POS, maybe his is because he doesn't know what the hell he's doing, he says dirt was all over the speed because he was "Diving into the dorito all day." He could have just picked some dirt off of the ground and rubbed it on the gun. This is dumb, I had a ****ty old IR3 with an a4 soft face bolt and no chopping problems and hardly any barrel breaks, I don't know what makes you think angels have such a chopping problem or timmys for that matter, because if they did I highly doubt anyone would want to bother even buying one.
Old 11-09-2004, 06:59 PM #12
tye1138
Ultimate Freestyle Tech

Quote:
Originally posted by Brianppp
this is stupid, WDP has that kid by the balls, and the alias is not a POS.
I'm not a stupid kid, just somebody who is dumb enough to post intresting new ideas online. If you guys don't like them, then I'll have a nice perfectly shooting speed for myself.

Anyhow I can't show the bolt because its a bolt somebody else made and we re-designed and if I give you a picture of it, you'll go make one yourself. I will show it to people at the NPPL event this weekend.

We use springs and it fits nicely

BTW, timmys suck!!! Guess what markers were DOWN the entire weekend on BOB's HOME TURF! It was not the DM4's OR the cockers... I have plenty of video to proove that one!

Tye's PB Video Locker
Old 11-09-2004, 10:29 PM #13
Brianppp (Banned)

Brianppp is a Supporting Member
i did not say you are stupid, i said this whole topic is stupid because A4 soft face bolts work perfectly fine.
Old 11-10-2004, 12:42 AM #14
patotb1

but not as good as this one

Matt Trebek Is a PIMP (Alex Trebek's son)
Pink Lady Nexus Ego
Pink Lady DC1
RIP - Jaime "Jimmy" Alvarez
Old 11-10-2004, 12:45 AM #15
Knucklez
VSB PREZ

Knucklez plays in the PSP
Knucklez posts videos on PbNation
Knucklez is an NCPA player
uhhhhhhhh. wtf are bolts .

Paintball Videographer
Old 11-10-2004, 01:43 AM #16
Gianni4ever
hi

i gotta angel...can i get a proto type??????
Old 11-10-2004, 02:02 AM #17
tye1138
Ultimate Freestyle Tech

Quote:
Originally posted by Brianppp
i did not say you are stupid, i said this whole topic is stupid because A4 soft face bolts work perfectly fine.
If you've never broken a ball in the barrel or breech, then you don't need it and won't buy one. But 90% of the other Angel owners have a problem and could use this product.

BTW: Timmys still suck

Tye's PB Video Locker
Old 11-10-2004, 02:03 AM #18
tye1138
Ultimate Freestyle Tech

Quote:
Originally posted by Gianni4ever
i gotta angel...can i get a proto type??????
I will have an initial release AFTER we finish our Halo paddle, sometime in early 2005. I will re-post then!

Tye's PB Video Locker
Old 11-10-2004, 02:17 AM #19
Empir3_Army
`~.,EaSy FlOw ElBoW,.~'

every gun will always have problems just because of it's user. That video was totally biased. WHEN YOU ****ING TEST SOMETHING CLEAN IT UP! don't test dirty crap you nub, you make timmies look like crap when in fact they are one of the fastest most reliable guns on the market. Angels and Timmies are both low matinence guns and don't require a lot of cleaing or care. You can't test a gun with eyes and one without eyes because thats called a handicap.

HK
Old 11-10-2004, 02:23 AM #20
ThEGaRbageMaN
beans?

I own an angel, love it, yet still dissagree that Timmy's suck. Timmys are just as fast/reliable as angles, and the both perform at near the same level, just the operation is a little different and the body style is different. Saying that timmy's suck is just like saying that 'cockers suck. Just because YOU had a problem with yours doesn't mean they are bad markers. But hey, if you hate it so much, sell it to me for cheep seeing that it sux so much, I'd be glad to take that "POS" off your hands.

Yesterday was that past, Tomorrow is the future, Today is a gift...that is why they call it the present.
Old 11-10-2004, 02:25 AM #21
Empir3_Army
`~.,EaSy FlOw ElBoW,.~'

Really, I'll take both of those POS

HK