PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-20-2006, 05:32 PM #85
Huge G. Recksion

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnpb
There was no problem here. A customer accused us of scamming them on an order, which was not true. Deragatory e-mails were pointed in our direction, including personal name calling directed towards myself, and we were cornered with the "answer my e-mails or I'll make this public." We sent the customer exactly what they ordered, and they received exactly they ordered. This thread was closed on TorontoPaintball.com specifically for this reason.

Everytime these issues come up in public, as I have said in this thread time and time and time and time again, they are not being directed to me, our shipping department, etc.

Here is my phone number again:

204-269-0016

Sean Beiko

You can ask for me personally.

Before crucifying my company in public for something we might not have done (which was what happened in the Toronto post) phoning is your best bet. If you read the last post by the person accusing us of scamming them, they stated they intended to call me to stake claim on my pledge over his issue that I'd buy his loader if it was the wrong one - the phonecall never came.

I have an employee specifically who handles our shipping issues and our warehouse. No one and I mean no one has had a problem with our shipping or ordering online in any relative time I can recall, and I check daily.
As I stated before I am currently having problems with my order from you guys. How can u say "No one and I mean no one has had a problem with our shipping or ordering online in any relative time I can recall, and I check daily". You sent me the wrong stuff and i know i made my order with you. I just dont get why u cant admit u made mistakes and keep making up excusses.

Again i did say u are willing to fix mistakes... but u could have advoided all these problems and threads if u look more carefully in ur shipping dept. I'd even compliment your store in toronto for doing a great job, but ur online service is messed up.

Don't say you don't have problems anymore. It is not just one person saying they got wrong items. There are more then a dozen of ppl here stating their orders being messed up.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-20-2006, 07:23 PM #86
cdnpb

"cdnpb... I'm sorry but there are some flaws in your online purchasing. Everyone that I know of around me that has ordered from ur site has recieved items that were not what they ordered."

As I said in the Toronto thread, and as I have said here, we are not perfect, and we make mistakes. I guarantee that we ship more paintball product in Canada to customers who play paintball in Canada than our competitors combined. If we have have errored on a dozen people over the tens of thousands of shipments we have done, I consider that an amazing record.

"They arn't anything too major but somethin that will tick customers off. "

Little or big, when we make a mistake, we fix it, even if it's not even directly our fault, we fix it.

"Little things like sending a blue marker instead of a green, an worr gas tank instead of a centerflag which i was told was in stock over email and phone."

CanadianPaintball.com substitutes like anyone else, but not without the permission of the customer. In every case where we make a substitution, we ask, even though we state in our TOS we don't, we always do. If someone ordered a blue Timmy for example, I would not send a green one without first asking. As for the WORR Gas bottles, in the hundreds we sent, we had two people who did not accept the substition (even though in our TOS we state we sub on these bottles without asking) and in both cases we communicated to the those customers and fixed the problem. If you're customer #3, call me and I'll make it right.

"Now the thing you keep saying is the people should get a hold of you and fix it. Well what troubles me is if your shops would ship the correct orders"

Our shops do not ship product, our warehouse does, specifically to eliminate problems. At times we ship out of Toronto, only if we have to.

"and not lie about items being in stock there would be no threads bashing your company."

If a customer asks us if we have stock or not, we tell them the truth. There is no reason to lie to anyone. We do enough business that if something is not in stock, we don't need to worry if the customer shops elsewhere. If you're saying someone lied to you in our company, please let me know.

"Do you see any threads with complaints about Badlands?"

When a company such as our does the volume of orders we do, that makes us a bigger target. There is no way we will be right 100% of the time over 100% of our customers on orders, and I am the first to admit that. If we do several "hundreds of thousands of orders, orders, then that means there will be "one single customer per hundred" that will have a problem that will need fixing. If our competitors are not getting complaints, then it's a matter of math. They are not doing enough business online to facilitate enough orders to see complaints.

"No, that is because they do their best to ship the correct items on a regular basis and quickly."

And so do we, all the time. And we are human, and we make mistakes, and when we make them we fix them.

"Myself and many others who I play paintball with in my area have stopped ordering from your website because of these problems with items not being in stock and recieving the wrong items."

If we make a mistake and someone wishes not to bring it to our attention to fix, then we have no idea there is a problem. A public forum isn't the place the address the problem. If you're accusing us of making a mistake, I am ready to face my accuser (you) and fix the problem. If you don't want to talk to me because you think I am somehow upset or mad because this issues are here in public, don't be. I love talking to customers and hearing their "constructive critism." I am not going to fix your problem in public. You and I don't need to stand on the "virtual street corner" with megaphones in hand trying to hammer out a solution. If you don't want to talk to me, you can talk to my business partner then, Gio. He'll resolve your legitimate problem just as fast and as well as I can.

Customers all the time are welcome to ask us stock availability either by phone or e-mail. Customer do it all the time. Customers also ask us for something on a Monday, then order it on a Friday, and are dis-appointed it's no in stock 5 days later. That happens a lot, and I always tell customers "after I hang up the phone I cannot guarantee it will be available for you later." Again, I have no reason to lie or deceive anyone.

"As customers we want what we pay for and to keep customers comming back its important to offer a service that will deliever. Unfortunately in my experiences you guys have failed too many times."

Our numbers don't reflect this at all. But I am all about winning over every single customer, including you and your buds, and you are more than welcome to all call me and explain to me how we made a mistake in your order, and we'll go out of the way to fix your problem. That's the cool thing about getting in contact with me - you have to slip outsdie of the veil of anonymity, tell me who you are, tell me the problem, and I have to face you and take whatever you dish out. Until that happens, you and the problem you say we created are both "non-existent," and will remain that way until I hear from you. About 5 or so posts back the last guy who posted we made a mistake I told him I'd give him $10.00 off a case of paintballs if he called me and addressed he problem to us. Did he/she ever call? NOPE. So what what was the problem? Don't know. He/she spent enough time to slam us in the general public, but wouldn't snag a sawbuck from my hands to tell me what the problem was. Maybe there wasn't a problem in the first place? Think of it this way, if you call me, you

a. get a chance to vent on me, and I have to "take it up the hoo hoo" and I have to sit there and like it.

b. I give you $10.00 out of my pocket against a case of paintballs. A legitimate "wallet snag" on your part.

Win win for you.

Sean Beiko - 204-269-0016
Gio Spina - 204-453-1077 - my business partner
Tyler Holden 204-269-0016 - my shipping manager

Hope to hear from you soon.
Old 04-20-2006, 07:29 PM #87
cdnpb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge G. Recksion
As I stated before I am currently having problems with my order from you guys. How can u say "No one and I mean no one has had a problem with our shipping or ordering online in any relative time I can recall, and I check daily". You sent me the wrong stuff and i know i made my order with you. I just dont get why u cant admit u made mistakes and keep making up excusses.

Again i did say u are willing to fix mistakes... but u could have advoided all these problems and threads if u look more carefully in ur shipping dept. I'd even compliment your store in toronto for doing a great job, but ur online service is messed up.

Don't say you don't have problems anymore. It is not just one person saying they got wrong items. There are more then a dozen of ppl here stating their orders being messed up.
Please see the post and I made, and the other countless ones I have made here, on TP.com, pballcanada.com, our own forum, etc. Nowhere did I say we don't make mistakes. That's incorrect. I ask my shipping manager on a daily basis "is anyone complaining, anyone have a beef, etc." If he says "no one," then I have to believe him. I you have a problem with an order, circumvent him, call me, and I'll fix it.

Same offer as the other guy, a chance to ***** me out, and $10.00 off a case a paint.

204-269-0016

Old 04-20-2006, 07:32 PM #88
369clothing

my friends and i order from canadianpaintball. but they have screwed up many times. for example. i just ordered a vantage, they sent me a cyclus, my buddy ordered a green rodeo, sent him black. packs have been mixed up. ions NEW bodies that jsut came out. were on backorder. now necessarily your fault. but maybe on your site you should put a in stock or out of stock symbol beside each item.
on the other hand. when they DO send you something different. it is eaither of equal or MORE money. like my vantage was 50 and th cylus was 70. or something like that. like yea i didnt get what i wanted. but i got something "better". it might not be better but atleast they try to compensate for not sending the right one.
Old 04-20-2006, 08:14 PM #89
cdnpb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 369clothing
my friends and i order from canadianpaintball. but they have screwed up many times. for example. i just ordered a vantage, they sent me a cyclus, my buddy ordered a green rodeo, sent him black. packs have been mixed up. ions NEW bodies that jsut came out. were on backorder. now necessarily your fault. but maybe on your site you should put a in stock or out of stock symbol beside each item.
on the other hand. when they DO send you something different. it is eaither of equal or MORE money. like my vantage was 50 and th cylus was 70. or something like that. like yea i didnt get what i wanted. but i got something "better". it might not be better but atleast they try to compensate for not sending the right one.
During the entire duration of the sale of Rodeo's on our website, it said right under the product description:

"Kingman cannot guarantee color availability of the Rodeo, and therefore we cannot guarantee you'll receive the color you ordered."

Even though that was the case, we still gave people the option to return their Rodeo if it was not the color they asked for.

As for the Vantage and Cylus, yes we do that sometimes, and this is stated in our order TOS. Even though that is the case, we still give people the option to return their mask at OUR expense.
Old 04-20-2006, 10:45 PM #90
Huge G. Recksion

Quote:
Please see the post and I made, and the other countless ones I have made here, on TP.com, pballcanada.com, our own forum, etc. Nowhere did I say we don't make mistakes. That's incorrect. I ask my shipping manager on a daily basis "is anyone complaining, anyone have a beef, etc." If he says "no one," then I have to believe him. I you have a problem with an order, circumvent him, call me, and I'll fix it.

Same offer as the other guy, a chance to ***** me out, and $10.00 off a case a paint.

204-269-0016

I am sure a lot of ppl have called back, i myself have done so. I dont think you by simply giving $10 dollars off paint is goin to help. Your custumers(including me) dont want to buy from you guys anymore, we are not goin to buy paint from you cause you give us $10 bucks off. We'd rather just get the items we ordered for.

If u guys dont have stuff in stock, send them an e-mail ask if they want to cancel the order. I never got any calls or e-mail from you guys regarding a subsitute. If you guys would have ask me instead of sending me something else, i would have waited for you guys to get stock. I will have the incentive to purchase from you guys again, i am sure a lot of ppl who read this thread would say the same.

We just dont like the fact that you guys change things, if u say u guys dont make subsitutes unless told by custumers then how is it possible that so many ppl are getting stuff that they didnt ordered for. If they did they wouldnt be posting here.

We didnt order stuff to have to go get it exchanged, you guys waste our time and money for getting our stuff exchanged.

I understand there could be mistakes since you say you have such a big volume of orders, but ppl here rather hear an appology rather then you making up excusses.

Last edited by Huge G. Recksion : 04-21-2006 at 12:01 AM.
Old 04-21-2006, 12:39 AM #91
cdnpb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge G. Recksion
I am sure a lot of ppl have called back, i myself have done so.

The majority of the time complaints are brought out in places like here, which is fine by me. The number of complaints about our online service in either e-mails or phone number in the single digits in the past 4 months. If people want to air our mistakes in public and put us in a position to lay out how we resolve those mistakes in public, awesome. It's an amazing form of free advertising here on PBNation, and a chance for us to connect with our customers in the public, good press or bad press. Do you think any other company in Canada would go to these great lengths to save one customer? I've not seen it. I can't buy this kind of advertising. People do buy from us as a result of seeing threads like this. I usually get orders with comments like "I saw your thread in bla bla forum, and I am going to give you guys a chance, don't let me down" usually within the same say up to a week after. Our sales spike when threads like this are near or at the top of this forum.

I dont think you by simply giving $10 dollars off paint is goin to help.

If people aren't going to present their issues to us directly, and if giving them an incentive to do so isn't either, then as I said in the previous reply, as long as the person and the problem stays within the shadow of anonymity such as a "forum username" and an "ambigious problem," then it lacks the "stuff" of credibility. As I said previously, the guy who cried "scam" on TP.com never called to collect his $250.00. It's now been three days. Hmm... <insert chin scratch here>

Your custumers(including me) dont want to buy from you guys anymore, we are not goin to buy paint from you cause you give us $10 bucks off. We'd rather just get the items we ordered for.

That's your choice, and that's too bad for me one customer such as yourself will not buy from me for something you state we did wrong. While I'd like to have "all" the customers, I know I am not going to make "all" of them happy. The next 99 customers I have I know will be happy. Sorry we couldn't work something out.

If u guys dont have stuff in stock, send them an e-mail ask if they want to cancel the order.

Which is done on a "daily" basis in our shipping department. Don't believe me, try it. (shipping@canadianpaintball.com)

I never got any calls or e-mail from you guys regarding a subsitute.

Then if you didn't, there was nothing to substitute. As I said if you have an issue with us or a problem with your order, other than explaining to others how we work to resolve the problem or put our name in bright lights at the top of this forum, I guarantee you contacting us will resolve the problem. It can't be fixed here. We send out e-mails requests all the time for order subs.

If you guys would have ask me instead of sending me something else, i would have waited for you guys to get stock.

See above.

I will have the incentive to purchase from you guys again, i am sure a lot of ppl who read this thread would say the same.

People do purchase from us again and again, and again, and thank you too.

We just dont like the fact that you guys change things, if u say u guys dont make subsitutes unless told by custumers then how is it possible that so many ppl are getting stuff that they didnt ordered for.

If you're making a count of people, I count just you, and one other person. Even if that number was "50", out of hundreds of thousands of orders, averaging one mistake in say a hundred, I call that a steller record. And even with "one" mistake, we'll still aim to fix it. We have "people" working for us, not "robots."

If they did they wouldnt be posting here.

The two or five or ten people we've made a mistake with, ok.

We didnt order stuff to have to go get it exchanged, you guys waste our time and money for getting our stuff exchanged.

As previously stated again, we PAY people to fix OUR mistakes.

I understand there could be mistakes since you say you have such a big volume of orders, but ppl here rather hear an appology rather then you making up excusses.
Then do this, call me and make me accountable for a mistake we made to you instead of talking about it here, take that leap out of here, make your complaint legit, and when that happens and you and I indeed come to the resolution we made a mistake, and I'll personally apologize to "you." As I said to you above, here isn't the "problem fixing place," and it won't be the "I'm sorry for making the mistake" place either.

As I said above, I have no problem facing my accusers (you), so face me already if you want closure on this subject, unless debating the issue here is your thing. If you don't want closure, then don't call me, and lets keep talking through "forum pseudonyms" and "the issue." I've got all my phone numbers and my name posted, plus the name of my business partner and my shipping manager. You know all our e-mail addresses, you know our website, you know where we are. Where are you?

Last edited by cdnpb : 04-21-2006 at 12:52 AM.
Old 04-21-2006, 02:08 AM #92
Huge G. Recksion

Ok... i wasnt goin to state who i am till i got my issue resolved but i've heard enough. So far my issue with you guys is half fixed. I still havn;t recieved an e-mail back from ur shipping manager confirming the settlement, its 2 days now, so dont say its daily.

I'll state my name, i am Scott, i purchased about 4k worth on stuff from you guys till i had to refund the tanks. I am sure you know who i am now since i had a long conversation with you.

First off, i made my orders through your online service. Everything went great.
You gave me a call regarding the tanks. Now i ordered 2 high pressure crossfire tanks. You called me and told me that i am suppose to use low presssure tanks for the egos i am buying. You then said that you dont have any "Low Pressure Crossfire Tank" and that u only have Empire tanks. I agreed believing that i am suppose to use Low Pressure.

About half an hour later... i called you back, i told you that i found out i need HP tanks, you told me to wait a second so u could find out if i was right. Minutes later u came back and said that u had made a mistake and the HP tanks were right. I then went on to tell you to change the order back to its original state, which was with HP crossfire tanks. You agreed and said u would make the change.

Now after 3 weeks i recieve my package, took long because of back orders on egos. Which i dont blame you guys. I open the box to find a HP "Empire" tank.

Like i said in the other post how ppl got something different, I am one of those ppl now. I never got an e-mail or a call from you guys (after the first call) tellin me that:
1) No stock for HP Crossfire Tank
2) Do you want subsitute for tank?

I called you guys back right after i found out i had got this other tank. You gave me options to resolve the problem which i was satisfied.

Now i say again, the solutions you provided satisfied me. The second problem comes when i called you couple days ago.

I said i would like to refund the tank you sent me, the other tank was cancelled because of back order. You asked me why, and proceeded to explain to me that the two tanks has no difference except the name. I can believe you since you say u have been in the buisness for 7 years. You tell me i am under the advertizing influence stuff... well whatever, even if i am i wanted to refund the tank cause i found a place in the states for a cheaper price and i get a crossfire.

Now I wanted to refund at your store, u would only give me store credit. Which i didnt want cause I have nothing else to buy. I wanted cash u denied me. You then said i can send it back to winnipeg, but i have to pay for shipping. I understand you wrote something saying refunds have to pay for own shipping.

What i am sayin is, i didnt want that empire tank, you guys sent it to me without asking me. You guys made the mistake so why do i have to pay for shipping when its ur mistake. I would have payed for my own shipping since u say its 8 bucks till u made this comment. You said someone from my home called you and allowed the subsitute. Now how on earth, if i didnt know u had no stock for crossfire tanks, would someone from my house call u and say that.

I am mad that you turned the mistake on me!

You never finished the conversation with me Sean. Tyler came and finished the conversation. I dont know for what reason, i dont really care. I think you made a mistake, you never appologised to me. You made up excusses to fend me off. Unlike the person from TP.com i havn't called you names, i was polite and reasoning, but u sent me to someone else.
That is why i am here to state my claims, you left without finishing the conversation with me.

Another problem i didnt have a chance to bring up is my second Reloader B hopper. My reloader didnt come with a 4 batt pack, and u gave me a diamond smoke instead of a smoke. I called your toronto store and asked if the 4 batterey pack was included. Someone said yes, Reloader B comes with both 4and 6 batt pack. I checked the manual and it too stated that it comes with a 4 batt pack. After that, i sent an e-mail to the winnipeg store and asked what could be done.

Email said 1)No difference for Smoke and Diamond Smoke for you guys, but i could change it at a store. 2) Dosnt come with 4 batt pack.

I am willing to go to ur store and exchange the shell. But i want to know why u don't just add diamond smoke to ur list. It would have saved me this trip to ur store and my gas money. I would have went to the store in the first place if i wanted to make the trip. Secondly why am i getting different answers from your toronto store and your sales dept in winnipeg about the batt pack.

cndpb - "As I said previously, the guy who cried "scam" on TP.com never called to collect his $250.00. It's now been three days. Hmm... <insert chin scratch here>"
You stated in the other thread that you are willing to buy the guys hopper and let him keep the item because u sent him the wrong item. Buy my hopper and my tank and let me keep them. I came to collect you never offered me any compensation.

I have yet to recieve my funds on my cancelled tank order and a comformation e-mail regarding the other tanks settlement. I wish to hear from you soon.

I have made my claims legit! I have called you, I have e-mailed you, I (your accuser) have face you on the phone. You know where i live, you have my e-mail, you know my number. You made up excusses. I have accused you and u never once appologised to me.

Edit: Now that i remember Sean you guys charged me the price of the crossfire tanks while u gave me an Empire. U never even refunded me the extra money after subsituting it. You should have at least done that in the first place when u sent me the empire tank. I expect a refund on the price of the crossfire tanks.

Last edited by Huge G. Recksion : 04-21-2006 at 02:47 AM.
Old 04-21-2006, 02:45 AM #93
Hitmanhigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitmanhigger
http://www.torontopaintball.com/foru...howtopic=27275

You guys should check out whats up in torontopaintball.com. See what you guys think about it. I'm certainly not going to order from them.

Quote:
Which makes no sense. As I said previously, the customer received exactly what they ordered, down to the last nut and bolt. That is why that thread was closed. You don't want to order from us because we sent him what he ordered?

204-269-0016 - Sean Beiko - you can order right from me, and it will be done correctly.
Why what i said makes sense is because Huge G.Recksion is my brother, and as he explained right above here, it shows that NO it can't "be done correctly" as you stated it. If we were to get exactly what we ordered, I wouldn't have a "Diamond Smoke Reloader-b" and a "Empire Fuel 68/4500" sitting in my house rite now. Instead i would have a "Smoke Reloader-b" (and yes there is a difference, because we ordered 2 and the one that came earlier is smoke) and a "Crossfire 68/4500" sitting in my house rite now. So yes, I don't want to order from you guys again cause you guys did indeed send us the wrong items.

"Chunk Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only reconigzes the element of SURPRISE."

Last edited by Hitmanhigger : 04-21-2006 at 02:59 AM.
Old 04-21-2006, 04:20 AM #94
cdnpb

Quote:
Quote:

Why what i said makes sense is because Huge G.Recksion is my brother, and as he explained right above here, it shows that NO it can't "be done correctly" as you stated it. If we were to get exactly what we ordered, I wouldn't have a "Diamond Smoke Reloader-b" and a "Empire Fuel 68/4500" sitting in my house rite now. Instead i would have a "Smoke Reloader-b" (and yes there is a difference, because we ordered 2 and the one that came earlier is smoke) and a "Crossfire 68/4500" sitting in my house rite now. So yes, I don't want to order from you guys again cause you guys did indeed send us the wrong items.
Then you haven't read anything I have wrote here at all, or your simply choosing to ignore it to goad me into a fight.

I have no idea whether or not you purchased your item(s) online, so I am going to assume you did, which means you saw this link at the bottom of the loader page on our site, as well as the other 299 other pages on our site as well:

http://www.canadianpaintball.com/main/warranty.htm#war

From that page:

CanadianPaintball.com is not responsible for component compatibility with any of the products we sell either on our site, in our store, or over the phone. This includes but is not limited to: functionality, accessibility, useability, color matching, anodizing, polishing, dusting, fading, plastic or gel component coloring and translucence (loader shells and grips) matching, or color consistency or exactness of similar items manufactured. If you are absolutely specific on exact compatibility of the items you are buying from us from one item to another, or are extremely specific on color matching and anodizing, please CALL 204-269-0016 to discuss your order before making it, or insure your order comments include "EXACT" specifications for your order!

None of our competitors, including us, sells "diamond smoke," or any other "diamond loader" from Empire in their shopping cart. That is because Empire does not guarantee availability of a specific color of their shells to be available in either/or translucent or non-transluent, which is why this caveat is part of our TOS, the same one you are made to agreed to before completing your transaction in our shopping cart.

If you ordered a Crossfire tank and received an Empire Fuel one:

http://www.canadianpaintball.com/main/warranty.htm#ship

9. Substitutions may occur if the manufacturer is backordered for a long period of time, the product has been discontinued, or we've been made aware of too many bad reviews on an item. In all cases you'll will receive an item worth more money costing you less. The 40 Day Guarantee will still be in effect if you are overall still unsatisfied with the substitution and subsequent cost savings to you. You will not be charged a re-stocking fee on a substitution if you're not happy with it.

And on top of that, as stated again earlier, no substitution like this would have been sent without either an e-mail or phone confirmation before sending. Would I sub out a $40.00 mask for a $70.00 one just to get a customer their order faster? Absolutely! Have I shipped out a Profiler when the customer only ordered an Armor at a loss to our company just to "get the order out?" Sure I have! I am on the presumption at this point you're going to disagree with me on that, so let's say that's the case, point #9 of our TOS "guarantees you" that whether or not that was the case, you're still protected from the substitution, even if you agreed to it, and didn't like it. This means this caveat of our TOS protects you even if you agreed to the substitution up to 40 days after the order.

Did you even know we had a 40 Day Guarantee on everything we sell? We're the only company in the paintball industry in Canada to have a 40 Day Guarantee on almost all the products we sell.

Last edited by cdnpb : 04-21-2006 at 04:24 AM.
Old 04-21-2006, 04:31 AM #95
cdnpb

[quote=Hitmanhigger]Quote:
http://www.torontopaintball.com/foru...howtopic=27275

You guys should check out whats up in torontopaintball.com. See what you guys think about it. I'm certainly not going to order from them.

The issue in the TP.com thread was closed. The person in question publicly accused us of scamming him over a purchase he made because we refused to reply to his name calling and terse e-mails in private, and threatened to take this "false" issue public if we continued to ignore personal "name calling" on their part to me personally. Since we did nothing wrong, and the customer received exactly what he ordered, yes please, check out that thread.
Old 04-21-2006, 05:02 AM #96
cdnpb

[quote=Huge G. Recksion]Ok... i wasnt goin to state who i am till i got my issue resolved but i've heard enough. So far my issue with you guys is half fixed. I still havn;t recieved an e-mail back from ur shipping manager confirming the settlement, its 2 days now, so dont say its daily.

Totally possible - we are three days behind on e-mail due to being slammed in orders in the warehouse. Please see here:

http://www.canadianpaintball.com/main/orderstatus.htm

CanadianPaintball.com receives thousands of e-mails per day, and typically on any business day, all departments get through all e-mails received on that day. During and after peak times of the year, we simply will not get through them all in one business day. CanadianPaintball.com quotes a response time on all e-mails to all departments to be between immediately, and 24 business hours. (8 business hours in one business day, therefore this means you will receive your response WITHIN 3 days)

Then Huge if you've heard enough here, then I guess I'll be hearing from you tomorrow.

I'll state my name, i am Scott, i purchased about 4k worth on stuff from you guys till i had to refund the tanks. I am sure you know who i am now since i had a long conversation with you.

As I stated before, a public forum isn't the place to resolve matters regarding your situation or your order. If you want to call me, I'll discuss the matter with you directly. I've already posted my contact information.

First off, i made my orders through your online service. Everything went great.
You gave me a call regarding the tanks. Now i ordered 2 high pressure crossfire tanks. You called me and told me that i am suppose to use low presssure tanks for the egos i am buying. You then said that you dont have any "Low Pressure Crossfire Tank" and that u only have Empire tanks. I agreed believing that i am suppose to use Low Pressure.

About half an hour later... i called you back, i told you that i found out i need HP tanks, you told me to wait a second so u could find out if i was right. Minutes later u came back and said that u had made a mistake and the HP tanks were right. I then went on to tell you to change the order back to its original state, which was with HP crossfire tanks. You agreed and said u would make the change.

Yep at one point I was mistaken on the tank output pressure for Ego's, and I corrected myself on this issue to a few customers. I am then assuming you were one of those customers.

Now after 3 weeks i recieve my package, took long because of back orders on egos. Which i dont blame you guys. I open the box to find a HP "Empire" tank.

Like i said in the other post how ppl got something different, I am one of those ppl now. I never got an e-mail or a call from you guys (after the first call) tellin me that:
1) No stock for HP Crossfire Tank
2) Do you want subsitute for tank?

I called you guys back right after i found out i had got this other tank. You gave me options to resolve the problem which i was satisfied.

Now i say again, the solutions you provided satisfied me. The second problem comes when i called you couple days ago.

I said i would like to refund the tank you sent me, the other tank was cancelled because of back order. You asked me why, and proceeded to explain to me that the two tanks has no difference except the name. I can believe you since you say u have been in the buisness for 7 years. You tell me i am under the advertizing influence stuff... well whatever, even if i am i wanted to refund the tank cause i found a place in the states for a cheaper price and i get a crossfire.

Now I wanted to refund at your store, u would only give me store credit. Which i didnt want cause I have nothing else to buy. I wanted cash u denied me. You then said i can send it back to winnipeg, but i have to pay for shipping. I understand you wrote something saying refunds have to pay for own shipping.

If you had ordered an item on our website, and wanted a refund, the item would have to be sent back to Winnipeg to refund. We don't do refunds in our store. Go into our Toronto store and see for yourself - there it a sign right in the store:

We will glady exchange or credit your return - NO REFUNDS.

What i am sayin is, i didnt want that empire tank, you guys sent it to me without asking me. You guys made the mistake so why do i have to pay for shipping when its ur mistake.

Please see here again:

9. Substitutions may occur if the manufacturer is backordered for a long period of time, the product has been discontinued, or we've been made aware of too many bad reviews on an item. In all cases you'll will receive an item worth more money costing you less. The 40 Day Guarantee will still be in effect if you are overall still unsatisfied with the substitution and subsequent cost savings to you. You will not be charged a re-stocking fee on a substitution if you're not happy with it.

And that also includes shipping.

I would have payed for my own shipping since u say its 8 bucks till u made this comment.

Please see above.

You said someone from my home called you and allowed the subsitute. Now how on earth, if i didnt know u had no stock for crossfire tanks, would someone from my house call u and say that.

As I have said before, we contact customers in regards to substitution. And even if that did not happen:

I am mad that you turned the mistake on me!

You never finished the conversation with me Sean. Tyler came and finished the conversation.

Tyler is my shipping manager, and he is responsible for questions regarding solutions to customer issues with a shipment. If you had called and requested a refund for a return, it's his job to assist you in doing that, which is what I pay him to do.
Old 04-21-2006, 05:03 AM #97
cdnpb

I dont know for what reason, i dont really care. I think you made a mistake, you never appologised to me. You made up excusses to fend me off. Unlike the person from TP.com i havn't called you names, i was polite and reasoning, but u sent me to someone else.
That is why i am here to state my claims, you left without finishing the conversation with me.

If you called and asked for a refund on an item, and you say I passed you to Tyler to instruct you on the refund if the tank you didn't want, by your own admission right here...???

Another problem i didnt have a chance to bring up is my second Reloader B hopper. My reloader didnt come with a 4 batt pack, and u gave me a diamond smoke instead of a smoke. I called your toronto store and asked if the 4 batterey pack was included. Someone said yes, Reloader B comes with both 4and 6 batt pack. I checked the manual and it too stated that it comes with a 4 batt pack. After that, i sent an e-mail to the winnipeg store and asked what could be done.

Since the inception of the Reloader B, there has never been a presumption that this product ever comes with a 4 battery shell. I will for sure e-mail the Toronto store and set them straight. If you don't believe me, you can call Chris Valente, head of technical support and product support at Empire Paintball at 800-346-5615 and ask yourself if you don't believe me.

Email said 1)No difference for Smoke and Diamond Smoke for you guys, but i could change it at a store. 2) Dosnt come with 4 batt pack.

Since we see them come less with 4 shell battery packs than with, we always say "they don't." If they do, bonus for someone, but not everyone. Chris Valente can explain to you why this is so.

I am willing to go to ur store and exchange the shell. But i want to know why u don't just add diamond smoke to ur list.

Please see here:

http://www.canadianpaintball.com/main/warranty.htm#war

CanadianPaintball.com is not responsible for component compatibility with any of the products we sell either on our site, in our store, or over the phone. This includes but is not limited to: functionality, accessibility, useability, color matching, anodizing, polishing, dusting, fading, plastic or gel component coloring and translucence (loader shells and grips) matching, or color consistency or exactness of similar items manufactured. If you are absolutely specific on exact compatibility of the items you are buying from us from one item to another, or are extremely specific on color matching and anodizing, please CALL 204-269-0016 to discuss your order before making it, or insure your order comments include "EXACT" specifications for your order!

It would have saved me this trip to ur store and my gas money. I would have went to the store in the first place if i wanted to make the trip. Secondly why am i getting different answers from your toronto store and your sales dept in winnipeg about the batt pack.

As I said, I will set them straight right now.

cndpb - "As I said previously, the guy who cried "scam" on TP.com never called to collect his $250.00. It's now been three days. Hmm... <insert chin scratch here>"
You stated in the other thread that you are willing to buy the guys hopper and let him keep the item because u sent him the wrong item.

Which was false, we sent him exactly what he ordered.

Buy my hopper and my tank and let me keep them. I came to collect you never offered me any compensation.

Then as I have said all along, you need to call us to resolve this matter directly, and not here. You said above you talked to Tyler after talking to me about your tank. Did Tyler tell you no? Do I need to talk to him? If you called and talked to me and asked for a refund, and asked to return it to our Toronto store:

a. I would have said "no refund in the store because the stores don't do refunds.

b. Ship it back to Winnipeg, we'll give you a shipping credit, and your full refund for the tank as per our 40 Day Guarantee. At that point, Tyler is responsible for taking care of this and explained to you how to do it. Did he not? So then I am under the presumption of reading all this, the tank is en-route back to us for a refund, right?

I have yet to recieve my funds on my cancelled tank order and a comformation e-mail regarding the other tanks settlement. I wish to hear from you soon.

If you e-mailed me regarding this specific request, I have not seen your e-mail, and my e-mail is current as of today.

You can call Tyler anytime to resolve this matter - 204-269-0016

I have made my claims legit! I have called you, I have e-mailed you, I (your accuser) have face you on the phone. You know where i live, you have my e-mail, you know my number. You made up excusses. I have accused you and u never once appologised to me.

Edit: Now that i remember Sean you guys charged me the price of the crossfire tanks while u gave me an Empire. U never even refunded me the extra money after subsituting it. You should have at least done that in the first place when u sent me the empire tank. I expect a refund on the price of the crossfire tanks.[/quote]

Then Huge it sounds like I am going to hear from you tomorrow then.

204-269-0016
Old 04-21-2006, 05:08 AM #98
cdnpb

And Huge, here is the most craziest thing of all, we actually "do" have Crossfire tanks coming from our California warehouse in 4 days. High pressure only. Limited supply.
Old 04-21-2006, 12:23 PM #99
Dallas1000

cdnpb are any of the crossfire tanks you are getting 45/4500 ?
Old 04-21-2006, 12:33 PM #100
Hitmanhigger

[quote=cdnpb]Then you haven't read anything I have wrote here at all, or your simply choosing to ignore it to goad me into a fight.QUOTE]

I think you really havn't read what I wrote here... If you go read my post again, all I said was that i'm not going to purchase from you again. And by that, I am only stating my opinion. You can keep giving me all the policies and explations you want. But all i'm doing is stating my opionion in that I'm not going to buy from you guys again. And I think i'm allowed free speech unless you have a policy for that too.

"Chunk Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only reconigzes the element of SURPRISE."
Old 04-21-2006, 01:03 PM #101
cdnpb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas1000
cdnpb are any of the crossfire tanks you are getting 45/4500 ?
68/4500 only. Both high pressure and low pressure - very few.
Old 04-21-2006, 11:56 PM #102
nspbplayer*20*ROK (Banned)

with my expierence it game fast but all the paintballs were broken -.-
Old 04-22-2006, 05:15 PM #103
369clothing

no man. we are cool with canadianpaintball.
Old 04-23-2006, 01:04 AM #104
teamtambourine
Vrej Sassounyan

its the pain in the *** when u want to get something price matches they are stubborn.
Old 04-23-2006, 10:43 PM #105
pballer4lyfe

cdnpb when will you guys get empire events in?