Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-21-2005, 03:42 PM #43
mtbrdude
**** Smart Parts

has been a member for 10 years
mtbrdude donated to help Peyton Trent
i got my freestyle from them during their big skyball sale, and it still only trook 2 weeks to get to me
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-24-2005, 09:26 AM #44
paintballpantera_101

its good if you don't use a personal check. They said it takes like 28 days to clear.
PE 68/4500 with WDP Lok Sok
Halo B with V35 and RIP drive
Extreme Rage 20/20 Echo (Red)
JT 2003 Proharness (w/4 pods)
Old 09-28-2005, 10:28 PM #45
bam
Hippie Killer

when people ask me how canadian paintball is i tell them to look at the website see all the stuff they have in stock (the timmies are really funny)then call and ask if they have it in stock so you can place an order. last time we called the website said they had over 100K of intimidators in stock and the guy on the phone said that, yes, yes they do have them all in stock...

dunno about all of you but seems kind of fishy too me and i've heard way too many horror stories of taking your money then leaving you hanging for 6 months.
Old 10-10-2005, 06:42 PM #46
Sochasky
Brickhouse???

i heart canadian paintball
Old 10-11-2005, 06:31 PM #47
patrice
splatterspaintball.com

from what i hear one of the owners is a real jackarse and is mean to people while the other guy is really good to deal with. wont name names though because i dont like to talk poorly of people over the internet, Just to their face.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:57 PM #48
Beaney
Deus Ex Machina

Beaney is a Supporting Member
They take forever too ship and bill you before they have it in stock. Beware, buy with Visa so atleast you can chargeback.
Old 11-29-2005, 05:03 PM #49
absolutturtle
usmc

absolutturtle owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hello im from the US,Tennessee to be exact and i am a toury player and i own Angel G7 i am going to sell to get an octane shocker and i dont know much about them and i really want to know about what kind of board, is it reliable and is it an overall good light gun for a very aggressive frontman. thank you guys for your help I hope you wouldnt mind if talked evey once awhile!!!!

Last edited by absolutturtle : 11-29-2005 at 05:06 PM.
Old 12-04-2005, 06:00 PM #50
kangaroodent
Rodenté

kangaroodent is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by bam
when people ask me how canadian paintball is i tell them to look at the website see all the stuff they have in stock (the timmies are really funny)then call and ask if they have it in stock so you can place an order. last time we called the website said they had over 100K of intimidators in stock and the guy on the phone said that, yes, yes they do have them all in stock...

dunno about all of you but seems kind of fishy too me and i've heard way too many horror stories of taking your money then leaving you hanging for 6 months.
$100,000 worth of Intimidators isn't that many Intimidators, especially if you were to value them at MSRP.

Feedback
Old 12-05-2005, 08:02 AM #51
OttawaMercenaries

...they order everything directly from Bob, so if they dont have it in stock, they order it and send it to your door, pretty sure thats how it works anyway

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1255258
my feedback^^
Old 12-08-2005, 05:08 PM #52
yur_bunkered
wanna dip my balls in it

I live in ontario and i ordered a pack from them and they sent it from winnipeg and it was here in a week. They have tones of stuff but they dont say if its in or out of stock and they tell u like a week later. Still, tey are one of the best sites to buy off of. Plus it goes to your door.

Last edited by yur_bunkered : 12-08-2005 at 05:12 PM.
Old 02-13-2006, 05:38 PM #53
Wu23

NEVER ordereing from there EVER EVER EVER again. Listen to me carefully, I ordered a 47/3000 Crossfire and they sent me a crappy 50/3000 WGP tank. I called them and they said it would take 6 months to process my order. Use this info and get ur stuff from Badlands or Paintballgear.ca this is my 2 cents
Old 02-14-2006, 03:45 PM #54
kman445

i <3 canadianpaintball.com , i order everything from them, i ordered gloves and a barrel sock and it was here in 6 days,,,, now thats service
Old 02-14-2006, 08:52 PM #55
NerveyRageBack
Jake the Snake

never ordering out of canadian paintball again. i once ordered a whisper barrel for my brothers b-day took a month and a half to get to me, then i ordered a freak barrel kit 2 months and nothing we cancel the order by phone and credit card a week later it shows up at my house, wtf and we sent it back and they said it was damaged and we had to pay for it. then my friend ordered soemthing canceled it and they said he had a store crdit well we were in winnipeg for a concert and they said they had no record of this store credit. me and my friends are no longer doing business outta canadian paintball as i have completely lost faith in them, for now on its badlands all the way
Old 02-15-2006, 01:10 AM #56
cdnpb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu23
NEVER ordereing from there EVER EVER EVER again. Listen to me carefully, I ordered a 47/3000 Crossfire and they sent me a crappy 50/3000 WGP tank. I called them and they said it would take 6 months to process my order. Use this info and get ur stuff from Badlands or Paintballgear.ca this is my 2 cents
Considering I am one of the owners of CanadianPaintball.com who answers the phone, and my business partner is the other owner, and he also answers the phone as well, and neither of us would never say such a thing to any customer ever, I'd be in interested as to the name of the person who made such a statement, because neither of us would say such a thing. You can e-mail me, sales@canadianpaintball.com in confidence as to what name that was. Don't forget to include your order reference # as well so I can look up your order.

Any customer is allowed to return whatever they want if they don't want it, full refund less shipping as per our return policies. Our return policies are clearly located at the bottom of every one of our 300 web pages on our website, plus one more time in clear red text when you submitted your payment for your order. Easy to find, easy to read, hard to miss. We have nothing to hide. We made it that way on purpose. Can't say the same thing for our competitors. If you're making this post, clearly this means you didn't take 5 seconds to read and exercise your options before posting. I am presuming posting/flaming was easier than simply asking to return the bottle, which we would have done no problem.
Old 02-15-2006, 05:24 PM #57
kman445

cdnpb, you run a very good buisness,, i order all my stuff from you and have always been pleased,, keep it up
Old 02-15-2006, 06:22 PM #58
wenyadh

I have had my share of good and bad experiences with canadian paintball. Honestly I think they are a little rough around the edges when it comes to sending you exactly what you ordered. (like wu23 i ordered a centerflag 47/3000 and they sent me a lower quality 50/3000 wgp tank, which i returned for a full refund) However what bugs me is I had phoned them to make sure the centerflag was in stock and they assured me it was so I was very disapointed to find a wgp tank sent to me.

Now for the positives... The majority of my orders have come in quickly with no hassles. Most of the time they sent the right products with the exceptions of the tank i mentioned earlier and little things like spring kits.

I cant recomend anyone to buy from here but If you need somethin badly that only they have its fairly safe to say you can give it a shot but theres no guarrantee they will give u exactly wat u ordered
Old 02-15-2006, 11:32 PM #59
Wu23

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnpb
Considering I am one of the owners of CanadianPaintball.com who answers the phone, and my business partner is the other owner, and he also answers the phone as well, and neither of us would never say such a thing to any customer ever, I'd be in interested as to the name of the person who made such a statement, because neither of us would say such a thing. You can e-mail me, sales@canadianpaintball.com in confidence as to what name that was. Don't forget to include your order reference # as well so I can look up your order.

Any customer is allowed to return whatever they want if they don't want it, full refund less shipping as per our return policies. Our return policies are clearly located at the bottom of every one of our 300 web pages on our website, plus one more time in clear red text when you submitted your payment for your order. Easy to find, easy to read, hard to miss. We have nothing to hide. We made it that way on purpose. Can't say the same thing for our competitors. If you're making this post, clearly this means you didn't take 5 seconds to read and exercise your options before posting. I am presuming posting/flaming was easier than simply asking to return the bottle, which we would have done no problem.

When I asked for the manager or someone higher, his response was that he himself was the manager.
Old 02-23-2006, 06:57 PM #60
elcamino21

man one time i ordered some fittings from them andi was missing some. So i e-mailed them and they said theyed send it. I got it in like 4 days and i live in the frikin maritimes
Old 02-24-2006, 06:31 PM #61
leapincoog

its true that they wont give you exactly what you ordered sometimes, yet it is clearly stated in their policies, that if they dont have EXACTLY what you ordered they will send you something that is very similar if it is similar enough. I ordered a checkit uni-mount from them once and they sent me a trinity uni-mount which was of lower quality, and the on/off feature didnt work very well at all.

However, all of the other orders ive made off this site have gotten to me within 4-5 days and contained exactly what I ordered.

feedback- http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=961405
Old 02-24-2006, 08:20 PM #62
NS-Tristan
Bęte Noire

NS-Tristan is a Supporting Member
as long as they have stuff in stock, it usually doesn't take long, BUT.

I buy everything from All4Paintball.
Tristan Duncan #03
Bęte Noire

Feedback

Marq7 Trade
Old 03-07-2006, 10:04 AM #63
kman445

cdnpb i ordered red events from you,,, know about what time they will be we in?