Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-01-2005, 05:06 PM #22
seanman2

I ordered a B2K from them, and they sent me a BKO. I'll probably wont order from them again, I'll just stick with Badlands.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-03-2005, 12:05 AM #23
Fubar212

i got my 2k4 cocker, worrblade and dye ultralight from them cocker was fast shipping but the worrblade took over a month and a half it was gay because i needed it for a tourny and dint have it.

the ul they dint have in stock, and would not for along time so told me that they wer not gunna ship it and if i still wanted it to re order in like 2 months later, so wtf happens, im sitting at home one day and the ****ing barrel shows up after i just bought another one from a differnt site, i was PO'ed, but i canceld the other one.
Old 04-03-2005, 03:21 PM #24
Hisse

has been a member for 10 years
i ordered a halo b from them during the skyball sale it got here in 3 buisness days.
Old 04-04-2005, 11:21 AM #25
PL_Qc
I said Backup!

Odered a V-Force Profiler, maddmann springs set and some goodies.

Got everything within a week.

My Fee da back : http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=908732
Old 04-04-2005, 04:47 PM #26
Hisse

the trick is make sure you send them an email once you send the payment letting them know and regiving them all your info again and they're very good
Old 04-07-2005, 02:16 PM #27
jetstorm66
Hatchet Ryda

Quote:
Originally posted by seanman2
I ordered a B2K from them, and they sent me a BKO. I'll probably wont order from them again, I'll just stick with Badlands.

oh **** oh **** oh **** oh **** oh **** I hope I dont end up with a BKO, I jsut ordered a b2k4w/psd. They cant confused that with a BKO can they?
Old 04-07-2005, 06:31 PM #28
DeLaY3D
LOOK OUT!

check out my new thread for positive experience with them.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=935288
Old 04-08-2005, 07:28 AM #29
jetstorm66
Hatchet Ryda

Well I have confirmation that my express post money order was received by them on Tuesday(tracking #). Its now Friday and I'm looking at an email in my inbox from Canadianpaintball telling me they haven't received payment. Yes that's it, I paid for the express post to deal with this. I had ebay stores respond/shipout fast than this.

So now I'm looking at threads like this all over the paintball community. I spend the extra cash to send an express post money order out to there location in Winnipeg that I know they got on Tuesday only to tell me they haven't received payment.

WTF WTF

I hope I'm jumping the gun. Let this post prove I'm an ******* and I'm go home tonight to an email from them saying they found the money order and are sending out my gun. I hope...
Old 04-08-2005, 12:12 PM #30
DeLaY3D
LOOK OUT!

If you requested "Order Status" through the website and recieved an email back stating they have no pending orders for you. I would not be surprised nor worried. They are two compleatly different departments.

The order status people do not have your payment marked as recieved until your package has shipped.(I think)

The department I would be contacting is sales@canadianpaintball.com

Phoning will do you no good as they can stictly order.
Hope this helps?
Old 04-08-2005, 03:56 PM #31
jetstorm66
Hatchet Ryda

DeLaY3D completely.

"The order status people do not have your payment marked as recieved until your package has shipped.(I think)"

I know they have the money order. Canadianpaintball replied they dont have it as being paid for. From your stement this means the marker is not shipped.

No prob

Last edited by jetstorm66 : 04-08-2005 at 03:58 PM.
Old 04-08-2005, 10:13 PM #32
DeLaY3D
LOOK OUT!

Ah yes jetstorm, I can almost guarentee you that your order is being "processed".

Meaning they are getting all your gear together to let the shipping department take care of.

Until the sales department packages your order and gives them the confirmation, you will not know much. However this is usually a quick process, pending your order of course.

I got a confirmation with my order from Canadapost a few hours ago, saying my package was shipped today and is on its way, with a tracking number so I can see where its at.

I would say the sales department have recieved your order, and are just getting your stuff all together and ready to get out.
The shipping department CANNOT SAY A WORD, until they are given the OK from sales. The reasoning behind this is to prevent mail fraud and people trying to change order address's ect.

Hope this helps, =-)
I am sure if you continue to be patient, it will all happen early next week and you will be pleased.
Old 04-11-2005, 11:33 PM #33
Black_Acid
King, No Pants

yeah man. don't worry they have always pulled threw for me. i've ordered a profiler, empire react pants, empire jersy, and other things from them. if it's a busy time for them, then it'll take a little bit to process your order, don't worry. they'll come threw.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:43 PM #34
blank98
w00t w00t!

lol i ordered a z timmy from canadianpaintball.con and wated 2 weeks, so i called in to see when it was coming, turns out that they never had it it the first place. Another time i ordered a check-it unimount, it took 3 days so that was good.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:43 PM #35
blank98
w00t w00t!

lol i ordered a z timmy from canadianpaintball.con and wated 2 weeks, so i called in to see when it was coming, turns out that they never had it it the first place. Another time i ordered a check-it unimount, it took 3 days so that was good.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:43 PM #36
blank98
w00t w00t!

Old 04-15-2005, 09:27 PM #37
DeLaY3D
LOOK OUT!

My 2k5 Timmy, Reloader B, Empire Action Pack, Profiler, Unimount and tank cover all came in 4 days after being shipped.
It was all packaged excellent and of course all brand new.
Thanks Canadianpaintball.com! =-)
Old 04-20-2005, 07:08 AM #38
Amac
ThisISPaintball.ca

Amac is a Paintball photographer
Amac plays in the PSP
Amac is playing at Living Legends V
Amac plays in the APPA D4 division
I returned a C5 jersery for a large size called ahead to make sure they had them in stock and it is now three months later and each time I called that had no clue what I was tlaking about untill 2 days ago I finally got word why I never got anything. They were out of stock. So I send my jersery back express thinking it would be 1 week max to get my new one and it has been 3 months so far and still no jersery. I'm getting my money back and demanding the money I spent on returning the jersery for exchange back also since they have such terrible service. One thing is for sure they will get alot less business from my home feild and my teammates.
Old 04-20-2005, 07:56 AM #39
jetstorm66
Hatchet Ryda

my B2k4 came yesterday. It left there place of business Friday and made it to my door three business days after

Thanx Canadianpaintball
Old 04-22-2005, 05:36 PM #40
Paint13aller

Quote:
if you ever go in there, or talk to one of them on the phone to make a deal on trade ins and stuff like that, make sure you talk to GEO, because sean would get every last dime out of his own mother... classic business man
Yea, he is the best..

If some people have problems, you should see how busy it is there. It's a small little shop, and when I went, the phone was off the hook. People were calling in like everyone 30 seconds with an order or something that needed to be done. They are very busy there, and sometimes they make mistakes. They are good guys though, and I just went there and ordered my ION (coming in tuesday )
Old 04-23-2005, 12:09 AM #41
Cujo

onlinepaintball.ca
Old 05-11-2005, 09:01 PM #42
netmare666
PIMP MASTER G DIDDY

make ur orders over the phone, they will tell you if its in stock or not and all that stuff, i orderd a b2k4 with pds and a spyder rodeo and a superfly bolt and a halo tsa and they all came fine within a week for all of the items

B2k4 with pds, mac dev red valve, bone brake bolt, eggy 2, vforce profiler,