Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2004, 11:49 AM #22
crashdan

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
crashdan owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
i think cindy is his girlfriend... she seems to do the alot of teh business and money end i think
Advertisement
Old 12-13-2004, 12:20 PM #23
*NiTr0*
Ex *********

*NiTr0* is a Supporting Member
I know a Cyndi who runs GPL, but no Cindy.

Ex moderator
Old 12-13-2004, 12:26 PM #24
crashdan

Annual Supporting Member
crashdan owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
sorry i forgot the spelling was cyndi... my appologies
Old 12-13-2004, 05:57 PM #25
Alphy

Quote:
Originally posted by *NiTr0*
I know a Cyndi who runs GPL, but no Cindy.
......and you couldnt figure out who he was talking about?

Anybody have a clue as to the final standings of the outdoor GPL, or are they too busy pushing the indoor GPL to worry about it? Who got the year end prizes? Dont you think they deserve to be recognized? Its just like they disappeared at the end of the GPL series.......before all the events were even held.
Old 12-13-2004, 07:50 PM #26
OneManClan

Quote:
Originally posted by Alphy

Anybody have a clue as to the final standings of the outdoor GPL, or are they too busy pushing the indoor GPL to worry about it? Who got the year end prizes? Dont you think they deserve to be recognized? Its just like they disappeared at the end of the GPL series.......before all the events were even held.
Dude, this is what I was trying to say before retard chimed in with his "spelling confusion". They're not too busy with the indoor tourney because that didnt happen either. They just plain cant run a decent series without some BS occuring.

This is the 3rd year now that I'm hearing/experiencing Global falling through. Cindi and Brian are Ghetto. They cant handle money, they cant handle prize pay outs, and their reputation is down the drain. No one wants to put any serious time into playing the events.
Old 12-13-2004, 07:55 PM #27
*NiTr0*
Ex *********

Quote:
Originally posted by Alphy

I dont think you caught my sarcasm.

Im sure GPL has the final standings and are working on the prizes, Are you one of the top teams who are getting prizes? If not, Why do you care?

Ex moderator

Last edited by *NiTr0* : 01-10-2005 at 11:22 AM.
Old 12-13-2004, 07:56 PM #28
*NiTr0*
Ex *********

Quote:
Originally posted by OneManClan
Dude, this is what I was trying to say before retard chimed in with his "spelling confusion". They're not too busy with the indoor tourney because that didnt happen either. They just plain cant run a decent series without some BS occuring.

This is the 3rd year now that I'm hearing/experiencing Global falling through. Cindi and Brian are Ghetto. They cant handle money, they cant handle prize pay outs, and their reputation is down the drain. No one wants to put any serious time into playing the events.
Sorry I didnt take you SO seriously at first, I will remember to take you serious this time.

PLEASE, Do me a favor.

Give me solid evidence that the indoor tournament was cancelled.
Then come back, Thanks!

Ex moderator
Old 12-13-2004, 08:01 PM #29
OneManClan

Hey dumb-a$$! The indoor tournament was cancelled. It was supposed to be at Hustlers Indoor Paintball on sunday. It didnt happen. Ask anyone that went there and practiced instead. I was there - there was no tourney. I would show you the thread that says "cancelled" but Cindi and Brian are to ghetto to even post. They dont give a rats ***.
Old 12-13-2004, 08:10 PM #30
*NiTr0*
Ex *********

Oh yes, Because CYNDI and Brain would just blow their customers off and not post.

They have live's, and havent done it yet, but whats the point to do it, AFTER the tournament date? yea, nt.

You need to back off, ALOT. I mean, Honestly, If you dont like it, Dont do it, Dont come in here and start to flame GPL, and mostly me.

Ex moderator
Old 12-14-2004, 07:22 AM #31
Alphy

Quote:
Originally posted by *NiTr0*
I guess you didnt catch my sarcasm.

Im sure GPL has the final standings and are working on the prizes, Are you one of the top teams who are getting prizes? If not, Why do you care?
Oh I caught your sarcasm, just didnt see the need for it.

If they are already working on a different winter league, they could at least post the results from the last summer league that is already over. You act like that is unreasonable. I dont believe I actually saw anything that said that last event wouldnt be rescheduled, and how that effected the amount of low scores that were dropped. I had to take it upon myself to email them. I dont think it would hurt for one of them to post here as to what was going on, esp before advertising a winter league.

Why do I care? Why do you care why I care? Im a paying customer.......I have every right to know how the series finished, how my team finished, and how teams that some of my friends are on finished.

Now, im interested in answers not a retarded arguement. Also, unless the other guys statements can be disproved he should be allowed to post them. I hate to burst anybodies bubble, but his opinions are about the same as I heard from ALOT of players at the GPL events this year.

Last edited by *NiTr0* : 01-10-2005 at 11:22 AM.
Old 12-14-2004, 09:19 AM #32
BREAKTHROUGH
EAST COAST EMPIRE

pwned
Hybrid Guerrilla Air Planet Eclipse NXE
Virtue Paintball Action Village assassinwear.com
Old 12-14-2004, 07:14 PM #33
*NiTr0*
Ex *********

I am also a paying customer, My team played every event and is in the top over all standings. I agree with you.

I shouldnt be sitting here trying to defend GPL because its not my job.

If you've got a problem with GPL, Email them, Explain your problem. Dont come into the forums and start to flame, because I will just close the thread.

Ex moderator
Closed Thread