Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-17-2002, 10:58 PM #1
homedogskot
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
n2 question

i am currently using a 16oz co2 with an anti-siphon, but i am upgrading to n2 soon. I don't know whether to get a fiber wrapped 68/4500 or a fiber wrapped 48/4500, do u know how much these weigh in compasison to the 16 oz co2, if i run a Psycho Ballistics Universal Drop Forward will the 68 fit and will it stay out of the way (i mean dropped enought so not to hit me when i want to maneuver), i am conserned with the weight cause i am kinda wimpy and small , (13 years old). thanx , try not to laugh at my newbieness. I really want ur advice.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-18-2002, 01:00 AM #2
jfreak

I would get a tank based on (A)how much paint you shoot, (B)how much of a gas hog your gun is, and (C)availability of 4500psi fills. Most if not all of the 48's should be lighter than a full 16oz CO2 bottle, and I think you could handle a 68 as well. You won't be 13 forever anyways. I don't know much about the drop you mentioned, or the exact HP system you are looking at, so I won't comment on the drop. Have fun shopping!
Old 03-18-2002, 12:56 PM #3
Black Ice 72
Banned

I had the Psycho ballistics drop for a while. Thing is great. Gets the tank out of the way really well. I would def. go for the 68/45, you will like it much more. It gives a nice little nub on your shoulder with a drop forward vs. a 48 cu tank that doesn't even really touch your shoulder. The tanks are not heavy at all, either.

With the psychoballistics d/f all you need is fittings, a hose, bottom line, and you are set.
Old 03-18-2002, 11:00 PM #4
homedogskot
Banned

thanx a lot, i was looking at the 68 and 48 /4500 fiber wrapped pmi pure energy systems or a crossfire one, i hear they are both cheap and good. thanx for the info