Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-19-2004, 12:31 AM #43
ORRACLE GANGSTA
Banned

ORRACLE GANGSTA is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I think the ego's have a lot to do with maturity levels. Remember hight school whel it was just a big popularity contest. Think about how are you majority of ballers. High school kids. The sports center highlight reel generation. Competion is everything. I love competition. I feed of it. Its my motivator to get better every time I strap on my pack. But I have surly noticed a difference of playing with guys say 25 and older then with teen agers. The atmosphere is more lax then with all teenagers. Ego seem more dissapated and comrodery seems to be more valuable to us older guys. I mean I am only 28. So I feel like I can relate to the younger more agg guys and also the more layed back dudes. But honestly I like chillin with the older 20 somethings more. Just seems more fun. When the guns get blazin its game on. But when the game is over its nothing but congrates and good spirits. I guess age is like fine wine. It just only gets better as you get older.

chris in San Diego
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-19-2004, 01:35 AM #44
Presto333
Live The Life

Presto333 plays in the PSP
don't worry, ive been ballin 6 years and im not goin anywhere. but i fell where u commin from. Ballers 4Life
Old 11-19-2004, 09:45 AM #45
th3j0k3r

Quote:
Originally posted by ||AA||Spyder
If you play recball you can bring your spyders or tippmans and just be considered normal but if play speedball you have to have a timmy or dm4 or some type of high end gun just to be considered close to good player but you sometimes see those guys who will pop out with a tippman or a spyder and just kill everyone on the field.
Ya i done that with my tippman before. Funny ****. Especially sicn emy gun is around 3.5 ft-4 ft long. I just ran up the left side bunkering 3 guys and shot the last guy form across the field. go 98 custom ownage!!!!!
Old 11-19-2004, 12:50 PM #46
Rexx Havokk

There is an idea, when putting together a crew enter into pump events, they are dirt cheap (100 registration) and what, you shoot maybe 100 rounds....you can practice, get tourney time together and you'll see if they are in the long haul, or just a casual time player.

I good cheaper way to train and seeif this team will gel....