Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-26-2004, 04:39 PM #1
fugitive_paul

has been a member for 10 years
feedback for Fugitive_Paul

Hey guys,

Drop me some feedback so people know I'm not a scammer. I appreciate it. Thanks,

Paul

Team MISERY
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-01-2004, 09:11 PM #2
kilite

kilite is a Supporting Member
Paul and I just did a nice trade on our guns. and he was a pleasure to deal with. Very friendly and quick to reply to questions, etc. I'd deal with him again in complete confidence. Thanks again Paul, and enjoy the Matrix.

Rob

Feedback"Originally posted by The Stud
Motive- My religious beliefs do not allow me to own/fire/look directly at Ions. No thanks.
Old 12-03-2004, 02:13 PM #3
slim daddy
Married with Children

Beware of this guy. He lied for a friend about a deal that went south with me. He will also jack your feedback threads as he has done mine. Be careful whenever dealing with anybody from team fugitive, as they seem to be some shady characters that look out for each other in dishonest ways.

My Feedback
Old 12-16-2004, 04:35 PM #4
fugitive_paul

QUOTE : Beware of this guy. He lied for a friend about a deal that went south with me. He will also jack your feedback threads as he has done mine. Be careful whenever dealing with anybody from team fugitive, as they seem to be some shady characters that look out for each other in dishonest ways. : QUOTE

All traders please disreguard this comment. One of my boys was making a trade with this very low trader. It was a freeflow cocker for his empire timmy. I was sitting right next to my friend for the whole process. I read all the PM's, everything. All sounded good. We sent the freeflow out, overnight. Over the next 4 to 5 days we had absolutely no response. Finally we got a response, saying that he quote " did not like the marker " that we lied about it being new. Some useless junk and he is a horrible trader. If he didnt "like the gun" then he should have told us that the first day he recieved it, not leave us out in the cold. That is one poor trader and he is absolutely very low to come and bash my thread for his mistake. Watch out when trading with this guy, actually, just stay away from him in general. Please look at Kilite's feedback comment, he is a huge trader and is much more honest than that trader slimdaddy. Thanks,

Paul

Team MISERY
Old 12-17-2004, 05:11 AM #5
slim daddy
Married with Children

Quote:
Originally posted by slim daddy
Beware of this guy. He lied for a friend...

And has still not stop lying for his friends... Shame in you man.

My Feedback
Old 12-17-2004, 01:57 PM #6
fugitive_paul

Look at this guy. What is your problem, why are you bashing my feedback thread so bad for something I didnt even do. I did not lie, and I didnt lie for a friend. Why dont you get a life and please stay out of my feedback thread that has nothing to do with you. I hope all readers of this thread see how stupid of a person you are for bashing MY thread. bye

once again, please disreguard his pointless comments guys. thanks.

Paul

Team MISERY
Old 12-17-2004, 02:26 PM #7
slim daddy
Married with Children

Quote:
Originally posted by fugitive_paul
What is your problem, why are you bashing my feedback thread so bad for something I didnt even do.
Simple man, you had the nerve to spam my thread for your buddy. In the process you lied for him and that is just sad. Besides, I would hate for anybody else to get scammed like you did me. The only one that deserved negative feedback was your buddy but since he has no feedback thread and you posted in mine lying about the deal then you get the mud for this one.

My Feedback