PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-16-2002, 03:31 PM #1
monkey31

has been a member for 10 years
its great

I am getting a stainless freakback with a green all american front. That is already ordered, and i should be having a ricochet, but either a green one, or a chrome one, or a half green and half chrome. I havn't decided which ricochet to get, but i will soon, and i am getting a chrom Check it trigger right now. Later will be getting a palmer reg and steel braided hose. All green and chrome Dragun.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-16-2002, 05:14 PM #2
cohiba
decrepit perpetual noobie

That's sounding pretty sweet. Can't wait to see it. You know you could post some before and after pics in the pic thread...
Blue Black Dragun #1: Freak with 12" Black TD, AA Vigilante, Snap-Back N-Bolt, Taso Turbo Valve & Pin, Maddman Springs, Bob Long LP VA + LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico 2K, ShockTech DF, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover

Blue Black Dragun #2: Black CP 10", MACDev Gladiator, 32 Deg Turbo Valve, ShockTech Delrin Bolt, ShockTech LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico Shell, KAPP DoveTail DZ, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover
Black Dragun FAQ
Old 03-16-2002, 08:00 PM #3
abracadabra1
Proto Fabulous

Does sound like the gun will be quite nice looking. I'm with cohiba in that I WANT PICS!
Techna Finger Job Style Trigger, CP Dust Black 12" Pro Barrel, CP Dust Black Twist Lock Feedneck, STD Industries Proto LPR, Orange SAM Proto bolt with Tophat Mod, Proto Low Pressure Bolt Rear Cap, Tadao M3 software, Hybrid Red Lady Grips, Black CP Black Razor Drop, Pure Energy 72ci 4500psi HP Peanut tank, Red Halo B with V35
Old 03-16-2002, 09:38 PM #4
monkey31

i'll get some pics of it now as soon as i can, then, once teh other stuff is on, i will get more on. I can't wait to get it set up and play with it!
Old 03-16-2002, 09:55 PM #5
monkey31

one more problem..a drop forward. I want a chrome one or green one to go with the colors i am going to have, just what kind do you think would be the right choice?
Old 03-17-2002, 09:31 AM #6
abracadabra1
Proto Fabulous

what size tank do you plan on using?
Techna Finger Job Style Trigger, CP Dust Black 12" Pro Barrel, CP Dust Black Twist Lock Feedneck, STD Industries Proto LPR, Orange SAM Proto bolt with Tophat Mod, Proto Low Pressure Bolt Rear Cap, Tadao M3 software, Hybrid Red Lady Grips, Black CP Black Razor Drop, Pure Energy 72ci 4500psi HP Peanut tank, Red Halo B with V35
Old 03-17-2002, 11:06 AM #7
monkey31

i have a 16oz stubby tank that i am going to be using
Old 03-17-2002, 08:43 PM #8
ballbusters86

Then you probably dont need a drop.
Old 03-18-2002, 10:30 AM #9
Twisted Angel
Capt. of Twsited Angel's

Dude, why didn't u go with N2 insted of accesorys for the gun. The barrel I understand, but the trigger and R2K could wait till u get nitro. thats what I did. Gun (started with CO2), barrel, Nitro, THEN ( what I am waiting for money to get) better Hopper
Old 03-18-2002, 12:50 PM #10
Nerobro

Nerobro is a Supporting Member
well.. spyders work just fine on co2... so that's not as big of a concern as a barrel or hopper. N2 won't make balls feed faster. :-)

Omnipotence ain't all it's cracked up to be.......
Old 03-18-2002, 05:42 PM #11
bob
Banned

Nerobro's right, get a loader as one of the first things. If you dont have a fast feed on the black dragon then you will break alot of paint, I have a 9 volt revvy and I still have this problem alot.
Old 03-19-2002, 11:00 AM #12
cohiba
decrepit perpetual noobie

Ditto. I am a huge proponent of HPA over CO2, but on the BD, I also agree that a barrel and agitated hopper are the top 2 priorities.
Blue Black Dragun #1: Freak with 12" Black TD, AA Vigilante, Snap-Back N-Bolt, Taso Turbo Valve & Pin, Maddman Springs, Bob Long LP VA + LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico 2K, ShockTech DF, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover

Blue Black Dragun #2: Black CP 10", MACDev Gladiator, 32 Deg Turbo Valve, ShockTech Delrin Bolt, ShockTech LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico Shell, KAPP DoveTail DZ, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover
Black Dragun FAQ