Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-16-2002, 03:32 AM #1
Red_Rage
Team Straight Line

has been a member for 10 years
Question Advice Needed Please

Ok I am an *ELECTRO NEWB* I am about to trade for my first electro scince I dont have cash, Im trading my cocker for a black 4th gen b2k with the following mods

-plan. Eclipse. Blk blade trigger
-plan. Eclipse lpr aduster knob
-mac dev red valve
-blk dye stickies
-blk vigilante

I mean that seams decent so far, and If I am gona send it in to vapor works to get some other stuff done to it, WHAT? should I do

---Can you guys tell me what else is nice for performance because I am looking to squeeze ever ounce of perfomance out of this as I can, before I move on to something else,
-and what about the high intesity led's those look really nice

WEll guys plz help me out some if you can give me some input,
It would be really nice
-Thanx
Garrett
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-16-2002, 12:26 PM #2
NYSparky

has been a member for 10 years
NYSparky plays in the APPA D5 division
I may not be the best to talk...

Ok, that being said, it appears that the setup you are getting is pretty good. Of course when talking to a electronic newbie, the place to go to get the most presise info is www.obdo.net where tank has put up the best web page for bushmaster owners.
Other things you may want to get areea mac dev LPR, it is smaller than the standard one and if you buy it, get the guage to set your LP right where you want it.
Goldie does the vapor mods, and most are upgrades over the standard stuff, but you have some of that (Like a trigger and valve). He has been working on a eye forthe bushmaster, and many people swear by him. I've talked with him a few times and he is really on the ball. He also has a new bolt with a o-ring in the front to help prevent blowback, and a custom high rise that vents the air coming up the feed tube. Also another person to talk to is Timberwolf. He has a custom board made that has a LED screen. He also does board/eye modifications. As far as I can tell he does quality work (I chose him for millong and ano, and DV8(the led screen)) but he does take a bit longer to resond. Overall there are many ways to upgrade the bushy, but the one you are getting is pretty good.
As far as the led is concerned.. just buy one from Radio Shack and splice the wires onto the existing harness.