PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-27-2001, 03:27 AM #1
Dshay25

has been a member for 10 years
Unhappy * Help *

Hey!! I need to know the best aftermarket parts for a 2k1 LCD. I'm getting a 2k1 LCD and need to know what aftermarket parts are the best for me to purchase. I need to know the best bolt,chambers,etc! Please help me out. Money is no object, i just need to know the absolute best parts for my angel. Thanks
Advertisement
Old 06-27-2001, 03:55 AM #2
lime green adrenalin

personal preference.

Its all personal preference there are so many things you can do to angels. I would say get a better barrel, a better breach nobb, a high or low rise, one or two volumizers, and then anything else you want. As for a bolt I bought a twisted bolt from twisted paintball products I like the bolt a lot It gives better effeshency and is little more acurrate. But that is my personal preference.

Last edited by lime green adrenalin : 06-27-2001 at 04:03 AM.
Old 06-27-2001, 05:30 AM #3
HuMMaN

I think that the stock parts on the LCD are all fine, you dont have to upgrade anything to make the gun perform well.
If you do have to spend money then I would go for a new barrel, the stock barrel is a Small bore and a lot of paint isnt.
I have added just about all there is to add to my gun and I havent noticed anything better from the aftermarket parts vs the stock parts.

The HuM
Old 06-27-2001, 12:08 PM #4
dysfuncti0n
I'm Back

dysfuncti0n is a Supporting Member
well... since money obvioulsy is a problem for you..... get a adren S model 2k1 LCD (adren parts on a Stock lcd).. thne ship it of for bonebreak mods..... overall.. it wont be worth the near grand you spend in upgrades.. but thats what i think would be one of the "best" performing angels.... but stock angels arn't far behind (not a $1000 differance)
Old 06-27-2001, 12:59 PM #5
HostileIntent
Run Thru Ninja

HostileIntent owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
all i would get would be a volumizer, intellie feed, barral set, and a new high or low rises. maybe a trigger. oh yeah an agel a.i.r.

*1ne

"you gotta get that money no matter how you do... secret inditement ****, right thur"