Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-14-2002, 07:19 PM #1
gigante
in your face space coyote

has been a member for 10 years
anyone with an extra snapback for sale?

well, as the title would suggest, im looking for one of the snapback bolts, or even just the snapback portion itself. if anyone has one they are willing to part with or know where i can get one, please let me know.

nero-i hope you dont mind this is here instead of the sale forum, but i figuured this is the only place i would get a response

thanks

You kept a distance out of fear you'd break, but what good's a single windchime hanging quiet all alone? The music our collisions would make is the sound that turns "the road that leads us back home" into "home."

flickr
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-15-2002, 09:04 AM #2
cohiba
decrepit perpetual noobie

C'mon! Someone help the brother out! He wants to try a snap-back! There has to be someone out there that doesn't need/want theirs anymore?

(Just not me--I already turned him down... )
Blue Black Dragun #1: Freak with 12" Black TD, AA Vigilante, Snap-Back N-Bolt, Taso Turbo Valve & Pin, Maddman Springs, Bob Long LP VA + LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico 2K, ShockTech DF, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover

Blue Black Dragun #2: Black CP 10", MACDev Gladiator, 32 Deg Turbo Valve, ShockTech Delrin Bolt, ShockTech LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico Shell, KAPP DoveTail DZ, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover
Black Dragun FAQ
Old 03-15-2002, 12:42 PM #3
gigante

thanks for the support cohiba

i finally got through to m3 and they are selling the snapback for 9.95 and the whole bolt assembly for about 25. so ill most likely get one from m3 and get the side-cocking n-bolt. can anyone tell me if i just have to put the two together or will i have to drill and tap it?
thanks

You kept a distance out of fear you'd break, but what good's a single windchime hanging quiet all alone? The music our collisions would make is the sound that turns "the road that leads us back home" into "home."

flickr
Old 03-15-2002, 02:52 PM #4
cohiba
decrepit perpetual noobie

Well, Swan Creek is supposedly going to start offering their side-cocking N-Bolt that is pretapped to accept a rear-cocking rod. But you should call or email them to make sure you get that kind. If you don't, you will have to drill and tap it yourself--like I did (you can see it in this thread: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...threadid=65718 )
Blue Black Dragun #1: Freak with 12" Black TD, AA Vigilante, Snap-Back N-Bolt, Taso Turbo Valve & Pin, Maddman Springs, Bob Long LP VA + LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico 2K, ShockTech DF, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover

Blue Black Dragun #2: Black CP 10", MACDev Gladiator, 32 Deg Turbo Valve, ShockTech Delrin Bolt, ShockTech LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico Shell, KAPP DoveTail DZ, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover
Black Dragun FAQ
Old 03-17-2002, 10:21 PM #5
gigante

i did see that thread and the discussion about the pre-tapped side-cocking n-bolt. i have just never used any bolt other than the rear-cocking one that came with my spyder, so i dont know much about tapping and cocking rods and all. arent there different sizes of cocking rods? if so, what sizes are the snapback and n-bolt?
thanks

flickr