Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-26-2001, 02:41 PM #1
AsylumPBJ

AsylumPBJ is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Stolen cocker...

I know this is an angel forum, but I am sure a few of you guys were in Chicago...

I had a cocker stolen from my hotel room at the comfort suites in Lansing at the Chicago open. It is a c/f badboyztoyz cocker with an aluminum DYE. The cocker is ano'd with a yellow to red fade from the end of the barrel that ends in red flames on the front of the body, from the flames to the back of the body is black. The gun has 2 wire detents, one on each side of the body, an armson sight milled into the top of the body, and a Maxflow 68ci 4500psi air system. Any information would be greatly appreciated, and no questions will be asked.

My Email addy is: jon@madscape.com

Thanks again

Jon LeClair
Team Apparition
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-26-2001, 03:50 PM #2
JCC
Bonusball Master

JCC is a founding member
Your gun was ripped off out of your hotel? Like by a motel staff member most likely? Or did you leave your room open or what? Comfort suits was one of the more expensive hotels up there and I thought would of been one of the nicer ones to stay at. We stayed at a cheap *** hotel and I hid all my stuff the best I could... If it was stolen out of your room I would definetly file a complaint against the hotel I'm sure they have insurance for that kind of thing so you can get some money.
later,
jcc
Old 06-26-2001, 04:06 PM #3
AsylumPBJ

AsylumPBJ is a founding member
I have filed a police report, and the hotel is well aware of the situation. The room was locked up so I suspect it was some of the staff. The hotel was overbooked and was sending people who had made reservations all over the place looking for someplace to stay.
Old 06-26-2001, 06:09 PM #4
sh0rty

sh0rty is a Supporting Member
That sucks....best of luck to you.
Old 06-26-2001, 08:32 PM #5
SenorFartman

yeah that totally blows dude. i'd go raise some hell with the hotel. is that your only gun or do you have a back up?
Old 06-26-2001, 11:05 PM #6
HostileIntent
Run Thru Ninja

HostileIntent owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
dude that is just wrong. it's a shame when people steal **** espesscialy paintball guns cause they are so much $$.

*1ne

"you gotta get that money no matter how you do... secret inditement ****, right thur"