Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-05-2006, 12:10 PM #106
kdogmike10

is the pimp etter then the promaster? why?
kdogmike10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2006, 12:11 PM #107
kdogmike10

better
kdogmike10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 12:14 PM #108
Bayne
Trucks? Haha, 7/8/08

they are rougly the same.

promaster has-less weight, smaller profile.

Pimp has- better eyelogic, better board, better stock feedneck.

ST: Photo- Rimjobs and tummy rubs all around.
I am heaven sent, don't you dare forget.
Bayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 01:55 PM #109
IoN_BaLLa_10 (Banned)

hmm.. my pimp works fine, i havent yet taken apart the ram, but i see lube when i take the bolt out.. i wanna learn how to take apart and put the ram back together..

should i wait till something bad happens? or go ahead and relube it and stuff now
IoN_BaLLa_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 10:12 PM #110
ePolice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayne
they are rougly the same.

promaster has-less weight, smaller profile.

Pimp has- better eyelogic, better board, better stock feedneck.
they are not roughly the same...better ASA...barrel....what u mentioned...diff body...way diff...Promasters are comapred to Ions mroe than a Pimp.
ePolice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 06:07 PM #111
EvilHurtsMyWorld

Quote:
Originally Posted by ePolice
they are not roughly the same...better ASA...barrel....what u mentioned...diff body...way diff...Promasters are comapred to Ions mroe than a Pimp.
Too bad the PM dosent even come with a ASA so you don't really have a comparision there and the bodys are simular if you get the EFT milling then I can see where its almost exactly the same.......keyword Almost.
EvilHurtsMyWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 06:51 PM #112
Flip-side
No Charge For Awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayne
they are rougly the same. promaster has-less weight, smaller profile. Pimp has- better eyelogic, better board, better stock feedneck.
They are not even close. I bought a Promaster and am kicking myself for not buying a Pimp instead.
Old 07-13-2006, 05:46 PM #113
Paintballer101

im having problems setting the board it sounds wied for some reason to me but can some pm me on a how to set it to semi auto? needed fast thanks
Paintballer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 10:32 PM #114
hope

i just got a pimp and i can't get to board to program mode. when i hold the dwell buttons it just flashes green and never goes to solid green. anyone know anything?
hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 07:54 AM #115
SRT-10Viper

no i dont sorry. i am getting a pimp, so thanks for giving me a heads up. lol
SRT-10Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 07:56 AM #116
SRT-10Viper

i'm also thinking maybe, i might make a paintball team. my cell is 201-294-3929.
SRT-10Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 11:02 PM #117
hope

how do u get the stock asa off to take the piece off under the grip to change the battery? that would be gread help thanks
Old 08-24-2006, 08:48 PM #118
gravy0706

Air usage

What typeof air does the evil pimp use co2 or Nitrogen
gravy0706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 08:52 PM #119
j.a.m.
Gibbagak

j.a.m. owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
unless you want to ruin it, nitrogen.
Double blade trigger
Aka 2 Liter

Poison Ego 10
j.a.m. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 09:21 AM #120
soccerpaintball

ok i have a problem. i have a pimp and i just bought and istalled a WAS board and a wicked switch aswell as a new hybrid verdikt lpr. I have started to set the board but it won't shoot. at all. not in any of the settings and i am wondering is it an air problem ior a board problem and how acn i fix it? thanks a lot
soccerpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 09:50 AM #121
kszyszkowski

Hybrid LPR Maintenace

First I would like to thank Boss for helping me to put it all together.

As I had recently some small leak in front area I had to take LPR out and check the valve stem.

Usually if there's no LPR creeping and everything works fine I see no reason to touch it (if it works don't fix it), but in such case I took opportunity and made Hybrid LPR maintenance and took some pictures.

First I unscrewed (by hand) Hybrid LPR's Cap

There is small aluminium disk inside body and a spring behind it so take them out and put them back when assembling LPR together later.

Then I unscrewed the body of the LPR from the marker. In my case I did not have to use any wrench nor pliers. Just in case there are flats for the wrench key on LPR body but it is very hard to use them. If the LPR is screwed in to tight I'm using rubber glove, mouse pad or strap of rubber to put it around LPR's body to unscrew it.

This is how it looks after the LPR body is removed.
When you remove the body there is a plastic spacer on its end that is required for proper operation. Keep it and put it back before screwing LPR back into marker.

Then turn marker upside down and the valve stem spring and stem itself fall off. If the stem does not want to go out shake the marker a little marker upside down and it goes off.

The marker with the valve stem and spring removed looks like this:

Then take the body of the LPR, clean it (on picture below you can see some dirt still) and grease with evil puss two orings and put one drop of oil in the hole between the orings and inside LPR end that goes into the marker.

Then I clean the valve stem, examine if it is not damaged in anyway and I put it back where it was (with a drop of oil on the stem face for better sealing / lubrication), put the stem spring back , put the spacer on the LPR end and carrefully screw the LPR body back.

If your hybrid LPR was not creeping then put back the spring and aluminium disk back into LPR. Then screw the LPR cap on.

Otherwise (if it was creeping):

Before you will put back spring and aluminium disk take the pliers and gently remove copper piston with two orings on it. If the orings are not damaged just lube them well with dow33 (or dow 55 if you expect better sealing) and put it back in the LPR body. Warning: while puting piston back be carefull and do not bent the copper pin that is underneath it (pointing in groove that is in the bottom of the piston) then put back the spring, aluminium disk and scre the cap on th LPR. In my case it worked fine. Details concerning LPR disassembly you can find in bob long intimidator manual - the only difference seems to be the different LPR cap.

Hope that helps. If you have any remarks pls let me know

KrisS aka KSzyszkowski

Black/Red G3 SE + Vlocity + Dangerous Power 14 inch + STAKO + Pure Energy 850 PSI
BLACK PIMP + BOSS' DETENT MOD + HIBRID LPR VERD KIT + ST FEEDNECK + VLOCITY + PIPE KIT
AGD TAC-ONE

Last edited by kszyszkowski : 09-09-2006 at 04:51 PM.
kszyszkowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 04:50 PM #122
americanrevolutION
I know WorldStrike.

Question. How can I tell an Old Pimp from a New pimp? Im buying a used Pimp... and I want to know if it is the old one or new one... If it has a certain serial number, will that tell me? I looked at the new Pimp Descriptions, that it has 7.0 board. But the one Im buying has a WAS board...

Thanks for your help!

WTB Nerve Seal Kits
Feedback
DYNASTY
americanrevolutION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 12:16 PM #123
j.a.m.
Gibbagak

j.a.m. owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
if the twist cap is black it's new, if it's silver, it's old.
Double blade trigger
Aka 2 Liter

Poison Ego 10
j.a.m. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 04:25 PM #124
whiterabbit016

Does anyone know a place to get the hybrid lpr? I checked their site, not listed, google drew a blank, so i turn to the dedicated evil forums.

"what do u guys do when people take one clear as day and just keep playin on..cuz you cant bonus ball them while playing pump?"

"Originally posted by EL GRINGO: I bonus ball them with spent 12grams. Sometimes there fullf I'm in a pissy mood."
whiterabbit016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 04:28 PM #125
kszyszkowski

www.bosspaintballproducts.com

Boss adds spacer (which is required for proper operation) to this LPR assuming you want it for PIMP.

KrisS aka KSzyszkowski

Black/Red G3 SE + Vlocity + Dangerous Power 14 inch + STAKO + Pure Energy 850 PSI
BLACK PIMP + BOSS' DETENT MOD + HIBRID LPR VERD KIT + ST FEEDNECK + VLOCITY + PIPE KIT
AGD TAC-ONE
kszyszkowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 04:30 PM #126
whiterabbit016

i checked there he is out of stcok

"what do u guys do when people take one clear as day and just keep playin on..cuz you cant bonus ball them while playing pump?"

"Originally posted by EL GRINGO: I bonus ball them with spent 12grams. Sometimes there fullf I'm in a pissy mood."
whiterabbit016 is offline   Reply With Quote