Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-13-2006, 10:48 PM #85
Sicarius (Banned)

just by turning teh set screw in, and turning teh lpr as far as it would go in, or what?
Sicarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-14-2006, 10:37 AM #86
masspb

no, turn the pressure on the cp reg up. im not sure how to turn up the pressure on cp regs.

then adjust the lpr to where you want it. if ur buddy has the NEWER lpr then it would be counter-clockwise to increase lpr, to lower it the turn it clockwise
Old 01-15-2006, 08:58 AM #87
Sicarius (Banned)

I'll talk to another gun tech I know. He has liek 2 or 3 CPs, so thanks, we're going to the field today so I'll work on it while he's using my friend's Timmy.

thanks.
Sicarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 03:56 PM #88
kovljenic (Banned)

How Fast Does The Pimp Shoot?

hey im wondering what is the max that an Evil Pimp Can shoot on tourny lock off, using semi auto
kovljenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 04:03 PM #89
haywoodjublomi
garden gnome of bpp

haywoodjublomi is a Supporting Member
As we say in the adult diaper industry, depends. If it's the old board then it's uncapped. If it's the 7.0 then you can cap the ROF with the eyes on. All the tourny lock does is lock the board from the dwell, ROF, ETS and ramping from being changed.
Evil OG for life

ಠ_ಠ
haywoodjublomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 10:18 PM #90
haywoodjublomi
garden gnome of bpp

I decided I would make a walkthrough with pictures instead of just one long paragraph because, well, sometimes the easiest way to see what's going on is to actually see it. There have been a lot of threads on this in the past so I thought I would give it a shot.

First here is what you need: A punch (other blunt objects will work as well so don't worry if you don't have one) and your allen wrenches, all of which can be found fairly easy around the house except for the very small one used for the microswitch screws, which is a .050 SAE (Thanks to TWB for looking that up for me)

Alright now you should know how to get the pimp to where it is here:

If not just look in the FAQ on how to remove the trigger frame.
Once you have your pimp like this, just unplug the microswitch and you will have the frame free to move around:

Now we need to get the two small brass screws that hold the microswitch in place out of there. Use the .050 allen wrench to get these out, but be very careful because these strip easy, and in some instances can crack. Just take your time and you will be fine. This picture isn't the best but you can see the two brass screws and their relative location:

Remember how you took the microswitch out, although some people prefer having it flipped. Try it out if you want and see what you like best.

Now that the switch is removed, we need to get the trigger out of the frame. If you are looking on the left side of the frame you should see a pin holding the trigger in place with a tapered edge on the left, again not a very good picture but you get the idea:

Go to the right side of the frame and take your punch and tap the pin out:

Now pull the pin out from the left and you can now slide your trigger out through the top:

Hope this helps anyone who needs help with their trigger. If you need help I am just a pm away
Evil OG for life

ಠ_ಠ
Old 04-02-2006, 01:21 AM #91
Andrew Evans

help

ill just be playing around with no air and i have the eyes off and then i start to shoot really fast(with ramping on the 7.0 board) my eyes turn on and i can only shoot if i hold the trigger down for 3/4 of a second

plz help its making me really mad
Andrew Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 01:56 PM #92
DyEmAn01
Official Photoshoper

asdasdasddas
DyEmAn01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 11:17 PM #93
paintballer102890 (Banned)

i was shootin paint through my pimp for the first time and a few poped so i went to clean it and i took the eye cover off the right side and as i was taking out the screw thogh the threads on the gun came out half way with the screw.

i was wonderin if it is under the warrenty cuz it was the first time i had ever taken the covers and im really pissed!
paintballer102890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 07:27 AM #94
haywoodjublomi
garden gnome of bpp

You're covered just give evil a call.
Evil OG for life

ಠ_ಠ
Old 05-06-2006, 09:21 PM #95
skoolpunk22
ION EATER

hey i was wonderig my pimps accuracy is fin when im say 35-45 feet away from a target then when i go back to say another 35-45 feet the acccuracy changes dramatically(stupid question and of course accuracy changes with range) and well somtimes the balls kinda spin around doing corkscrews and stuff (spiralling). my pimps brand new. and well i havent been able to lube my gun upm because i cant seem toi get the ram out and unscrewed and i scratched a little part of it and everytinme i try my wrench slids. so i am wondering if this has any effect on accuracy or consistancy(or is that just the det breaking in?. one last thing my consistancy of accuracy is wierd probably do tpo the rg breaking in?? thnx and hpefuky i dont get flamed
pure energy 68,4500 hp tank
Cp rail, cp on off asa
evil Mafia (e)
(e)vil wins!!
skoolpunk22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 09:33 PM #96
skoolpunk22
ION EATER

o and i can hear a hissing sound coming from front bolt area behind the lpr bove the det reg
pure energy 68,4500 hp tank
Cp rail, cp on off asa
evil Mafia (e)
(e)vil wins!!
skoolpunk22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:45 AM #97
Serdoura

Serdoura is a Supporting Member
Thats the valve; have the same problem.
Try to relube it, but it will take a while to dissassembley the marker.
Cluedo Mod
Lucky o-rings
Dust DM4 with cluedo mod and millennium chip
Serdoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 06:19 PM #98
cbaer95

how do you unpulg the stock board to put in a ramping board. The plug on the back of the board does not seem to want to come off. Please help
cbaer95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 08:57 PM #99
haywoodjublomi
garden gnome of bpp

You have an older board where the harness is stuck to the board. Just call evil and they will take care of you and get you a new harness.
Evil OG for life

ಠ_ಠ
Old 05-19-2006, 03:49 PM #100
Stryker101

does anyone have an online manual for the pimp WAS board?
Stryker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 05:10 PM #101
EzKILL

give this a shot.

http://www.wickedairsportz.net/manua...sagemanual.pdf
EzKILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 02:49 PM #102
fatisgood93
ModestToaster

fatisgood93 helped look for balloons
2 questions. 1)is there a need to upgrade the barrel and 2) for the pimp kit i can use hp and lp but hp works better correct?
fatisgood93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 09:09 PM #103
bm4n
the bm4n can

barrel upgrade would probably be a good idea down the line but you wouldn't believe how accurate the stock driver is with good paint. I still use the driver after over 6 months and own people everyday. HP tank would be definately reccomended as you can use it with any gun. the regs on the pimp can take the hp and put it to lp so its not neccessary at all to get the lp tanks.
Old 07-01-2006, 02:11 AM #104
haywoodjublomi
garden gnome of bpp

Actually the stock barrel is a pipe kit (part anyways) the back is a .689. To upgrade the barrel all you need are the backs. Also hp is your best bet, lp tanks are pretty much used on angels only and even then you can get by with hp.
Evil OG for life

ಠ_ಠ
Old 07-01-2006, 05:40 AM #105
ePolice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raydee
I hope this post helps and if it does i will post more threads to help new Pimp owners. Now I know most of you guys know how to change your Pimp detents but in case you don't or never have here is a quick run through.

First off changing the stock detents is very easy. The stock PMI detents are pretty soft and won't last that long so I opted to get Timmy hard detents from a guy here on PbNation. I get around 3000 shots with the stock detents and so far the hard detents have yet to fail with well over 4000 shots. The stock detents are pretty cheap at around .50 cents each and the hard Timmy detents are around $1.50 each. The Timmy detents look like they are slightly shorter than the stock detents but hold the paintballs perfectly.

First you will need a set of Allen wrenches to work on your Pimp. Simply remove the eye covers which are held by two allen screws.
http://users.adelphia.net/~raydee/d1.JPG

Once you do that the Eye and the detent will be visible and either still in the marker frame or stuck to the eye cover. If the eye did come out of the frame carefully push it back into the frame.
http://users.adelphia.net/~raydee/d2.JPG

It may be hard to see in the pic but this detent is showing signs of wear and the top of the detent is actually cut.
http://users.adelphia.net/~raydee/d3.JPG

http://users.adelphia.net/~raydee/d4.JPG

Here is the new Timmy hard detent, simply install it either in the marker frame of the eye cover and reinstall the cover with the 2 allen screws and you are done. Make sure you don't pinch the eye wires when you put the covers back on.
http://users.adelphia.net/~raydee/d5.JPG
http://users.adelphia.net/~raydee/d6.JPG

Next will be a grip frame and trigger removal faq.

EDIT....sorry but the pics no longer work, my picture hosting site is gone. If you have a site to host the pics email me and I will put them there......EDIT
use photobucket?
why is imageshack banned?
use putfile?
ePolice is offline   Reply With Quote