PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-12-2002, 08:22 PM #1
dekere24

has been a member for 10 years
Exclamation Upgrade help??

I have a new E-2 and I want to upgrade it but i have no idea where to get started.

What shoud I start off with? I know the first thing I want to do is to get rid of that stupid gas through foregrip, but other than that im not sure where to go. Give me some some ideas on what i should do and what parts i should get.
Old 03-12-2002, 08:37 PM #2
abracadabra1
Proto Fabulous

has been a member for 10 years
Just think about it how you would in upgrading a Sypder. More info can be found:

http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showt...threadid=24202

Undoubtedly though, your first upgrade should be a new barrel. Depending on what you really want from your barrel will determine which you will buy (i.e. versatility= freak, equation ms pro, or the new aradus barrel <--- most versatile of them all).

You should also consider getting an electric revy like the 12V viewloader or the ricochet.
Techna Finger Job Style Trigger, CP Dust Black 12" Pro Barrel, CP Dust Black Twist Lock Feedneck, STD Industries Proto LPR, Orange SAM Proto bolt with Tophat Mod, Proto Low Pressure Bolt Rear Cap, Tadao M3 software, Hybrid Red Lady Grips, Black CP Black Razor Drop, Pure Energy 72ci 4500psi HP Peanut tank, Red Halo B with V35