PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-13-2004, 11:25 PM #1
RiceBoi707

switching hands

ok i have a hard time when im playin a bunker tight and switching hands. say im shooting outta the right side at first, but then i want to switch to my left hand and shoot outta the left. my problem isnt aiming and shooting good left handed, my problem is being able to switch hands easily and quickly while still playin tight against the bunker. i always seem to have to back up a little for my barrel to get clearance. and if i try to do it over my head sumtimes the bunkers isnt a stand up and they can see that.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-14-2004, 07:03 PM #2
RiceBoi707

please help
Old 10-14-2004, 08:59 PM #3
Gilmore03

has been a member for 10 years
say if your shooting out your right, come out your left, take your left hand put it under the tank and walk the trigger with your right hand, but keeping your hopper in the bunker at all times...ill try and find a pic
RIP Eddie
Old 10-14-2004, 09:40 PM #4
ThEGaRbageMaN
beans?

there really isn't a "right" way to switch, i say just experiment with different ways of switching and/or shooting and see what works best for you.

Yesterday was that past, Tomorrow is the future, Today is a gift...that is why they call it the present.
Old 10-14-2004, 11:54 PM #5
fragglephil
Fraggles Own Muppets

fragglephil is a Supporting Member
less body out as possible, find whats comfortable for you, becuase thats when you'll make the hits, i dont even switch hands, jus lean. jus use what works best.

Old FeedBack!

10+
Old 10-15-2004, 02:01 AM #6
MustangMan

experiment with a chair or something at home. OR you could try some flashy looking behind the back or spin stuff. Like if you're shooting out the right side, turn to your right, sweep the field behind you with your gun, and keep going all the way around until you're looking out the left side of the bunker. Do it fast though, otherwise someone might see you. (I'm probably gonna get flamed hardcore for this one )