Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-11-2002, 10:31 PM #1
Pat24jr
Timmay!

has been a member for 10 years
MD player needed

Hey I play for team Hardcore. WE have played a few novice tournaments while we had semis placing 4th of 8 in our last, and now have electros but the team broke up for the most part. Just looking for someone to fill the team. I live in Montgomery County, MD. WE have 3 players on the team at this point, looking for one preferably 2 more if we move to amature. We are in 10th grade, looking for anyone in highschool for the mostpart to play. Reply if interested

--(NEW!)LP Rebel...
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-14-2002, 07:36 PM #2
MagHatter

Where in Montgomery County do you live? Name the largest city nearby. Thanks.
Old 03-14-2002, 10:01 PM #3
Sniper2004

I am speaking on Behalf of Team rail which is made up of 3 people the oldest being I (10th grade) we would be intrested in 3 man scrimage...my aim is mousey6633 lets talk

sniper out

68/45 PE fs
Old 03-15-2002, 04:03 PM #4
Pat24jr
Timmay!

I live in gaithersburg, I play rec ball up in Frederick or down in Leesurg, VA. Yeah, scrimmaging would be cool we need practice. Where do you ugys play recball? And Maghatter, are you interested, you really don't need to live close but it helps...My AIM/email is Pat24jr@aol for anyone that cares...

--(NEW!)LP Rebel...
Old 03-15-2002, 09:32 PM #5
MagHatter

Where do you play in Fredrick? Paintball Sportsland? I don't know if I can commit to a team, but I am 17 and I have a younger brother who is 13, and we are both pretty decent players. I have a mag and he has a Tippmann, so I am not sure if we can keep up with the electros. Like I said, I can't commit to anything quite yet, but might be able to come see what's up if you are going to play in fredrick sometime.
Old 03-15-2002, 09:34 PM #6
Sniper2004

I live in germantown off exit 16 (of 270) we normally play at pev's or outdoor adventures....the other 2 people on my team live in north virgina though but lets talk my aim is mousey6633

sniper out

68/45 PE fs
Old 03-16-2002, 03:24 PM #7
Pat24jr
Timmay!

Quote:
Where do you play in Fredrick? Paintball Sportsland?
Yup

Quote:
I have a mag and he has a Tippmann, so I am not sure if we can keep up with the electros
Mags can keep up, theyre awesome guns, one of our 3 guys has a mag, so you'l fit in fine, and he really knows nothing about em so you can help him so you can teach him a few things a guess.... The guy we lost when we broke up has a tippman, and he did alright, so ur bro would be fine as well. What kinda experience do u and ur bro have? I probably won't go up to Frederick for another month, since im playing this weekend, and maybe next weekend in the Pev's tournament-3 man-even though one of teamates (the guy with the mag) has only played recball a few times. If you join keep in mind, for all of us to play we may have to play amatuer cuz some tournys dont have 5 man novice, i dont know ur skills, so u may be up for that if it comes around. OR we could play with alternates as most teams do.

Quote:
I can't commit to anything quite yet
thats fine. We will take over most of the stuff like practice and such, we just give you the dates and stuff for tournys, and all your part of the commitment really is your share of the entry fee and showing up at the tourny.

Quote:
I live in germantown off exit 16 (of 270) we normally play at pev's or outdoor adventures....the other 2 people on my team live in north virgina though but lets talk my aim is mousey6633

Alright, maybe we can meet somewhere like Leesburg, since pevs is about 100 miles from my house. Are you playin in the tourny next weekend, if so what class. Try to go online tonight at say...9 and we can talk

--(NEW!)LP Rebel...
Old 03-28-2002, 07:13 PM #8
37tTrix
UR MINE!!!!

im in md

Hey not sure if u still need a md player.... i guess im pretty decent.... big but im pretty good... i don't no if im ready fo a team yet but rite now i own an lcd angel.... and i play at outdoors adverture in bowie..... and this weekend im goin up to frederick..... i don't play alot at those fields... but i play /w my friends around the neighborhood....

btw im in the ninth grade

ne ways do u guys have sponsers???
Old 03-28-2002, 07:18 PM #9
37tTrix
UR MINE!!!!

btw i live in baltimore MD
Old 03-28-2002, 09:12 PM #10
Pat24jr
Timmay!

Yes, we may still be looking for a 3rd guy and We don't have sponsors. how long have ya been playing? I am playing at Pev's field in 2 weeks if you wanna meet up there, but that maybe kinda far. If you haven't been its about 50 min south of gaithersburg... I have gotten a few guys that have responded, but no one has seemed sure that they want to join. My instant message name is Pat24jr...

--(NEW!)LP Rebel...
Old 04-01-2002, 11:10 PM #11
goldbushy
Bunker the invisible man!

hey anybody that plays at OA and wants to practice Pm me cuz Freestyle plays every weekend at different places but alot at OA. we can work sumtin out, btween our other practices with paint lords.

Team Freestyle home page: http://www.geocities.com/goldbushy/freestyle.html
Old 06-22-2002, 07:46 PM #12
WordTizzle

i live in chevy chase
im an uncomming senior in high school and may be able to fill the spot if u still need somone.
I've been out of the sport for a while, but recently got back into it.
i play at OA.
Old 06-22-2002, 08:47 PM #13
Pat24jr
Timmay!

yes we are looking for another player. We have 3 players as of now, but are looking to play 5 man. We have a possible 4th man, but I am yet to see him play. I am playing at OA in the U-17 division (we better win), and after that we will be scouting around for players to play 5 man. WordTizzle I'm interested, my sn is pat24jr@aol.com, talk to me...

--(NEW!)LP Rebel...
Old 06-22-2002, 09:11 PM #14
Sniper2004

ON july 2nd i'm gonna be playin OA for their night game. If anyone wants to meet up with me i'll be wearin an orange protues, orange headband and a purple ice adrenalin angel. Pat, i'm gonna be gone for most of the summer but after the summer i'll be free to play a backman for you 5man if you need

Sniper out

68/45 PE fs
Old 06-22-2002, 09:16 PM #15
Pat24jr
Timmay!

just give me some email adresses and we can talk. The team is taking a tourny break in early August because of family vacations, so that's fine. I might be able to make it up on the 2nd, I have the yellow flame jersey with the name pat on the back..., since I will have my liscense by then (YES!).... But yeah maybe I'l make it up there...how many people?

--(NEW!)LP Rebel...
Old 06-22-2002, 09:16 PM #16
Pat24jr
Timmay!

just give me some email adresses and we can talk. The team is taking a tourny break in early August because of family vacations, so that's fine. I might be able to make it up on the 2nd, I have the yellow flame jersey with the name pat on the back..., since I will have my liscense by then (YES!).... But yeah maybe I'l make it up there...how many people usually show up?

--(NEW!)LP Rebel...
Old 06-22-2002, 09:24 PM #17
Sniper2004

My e-mail is mousey6633@aol.com my AIM is mousey6633

Sniper out

68/45 PE fs
Old 06-23-2002, 10:39 AM #18
WordTizzle

plog597 =aim
gunna be outa town 29-6 and today.