PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-11-2002, 10:18 PM #1
Delta00

has been a member for 10 years
Difference of LED and LCD

Ok I am interested in getting a Black Dragun and the big differnce between 2 and 3 is an led and lcd. Know I need to know whta the difference is my friends tried to explain it to me and I couldnt get it at all. If someone could explain it to me in depth I would REALLY appreciate it.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-11-2002, 11:19 PM #2
hypersonicaz
Crazy

hypersonicaz is a Supporting Member
An LED is a Light Emitting Diode, and is simply that - a small bulb which emits light. An LCD is a Liquid Crystal Display. It shows words, numbers, etc., and gives you more info.

I'm not sure of the exact functions of the LED and LCD Black Draguns, but if the only difference between v.2 and v.3 is the LCD, than most likely it won't do you anything (although it will look cooler). It will just show you the current functions of the gun (like mode, rate of fire, etc. on an Angel).
TimmyOG Member #020

Become a Supporting Member. Click here!
Old 03-12-2002, 11:26 AM #3
Black Ice 72
Banned

Also, sometimes LCD's will let you ADJUST the ROF, Dwell, Firing mode, Game timer, etc.

But, the only way to make permanent changes to the gun's setting is to use the DIP switches. These just tell the gun what to be set at when the gun is turned on. Basically, they are the control center of the gun.