PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-01-2010, 09:00 PM #1
against_me
Zombie Unicorn Attack!

against_me supports DLX Technology
Angry against_me's rants: stock bodied shockers are sexy too

*Warning* you are about to enter the world of against_me's rants. these rants have been know to anger some, make some stand up and clap, make some laugh, even make some say stfu against_me! However you will be happy to know that you will be ok expressing any of those reactions cuz frankly, i dont give a ****. this is my rant so deal with it

well shocker forum, im bored. im finally getting a nice relaxing day off work and spending it at home doing nothing, how ive missed that. ive been dropping by on pbn today just to see what going on in the world that is the shocker forum, something i havent done much lately. the combination of my bordem and what ive been reading today has fueled something in me and here it goes.....

ok all this crying about stock shockers not matching up to pls has too stop. i love stock sfts, its what i started with and they hold a special place in my heart. whenever i see a nice one on thefield i always offer to fix/tunethem or even ust buy them. they were and still are one of the most beautiful and best shooting guns. now all this talk about how they should have their own thread cuz its not fair and blah blah blah actually puts down the beauty of stock sfts more than it helps them. so in order to prove my point that are just as nice, looks just as good, and can win a sotm ive decided to comb the picture threads and pick out a few that i think could of/should of won because not only did their owners set them up with nice upgrades and color scemes, but they took nice pictures of them too. a ****ty picture of any gun will make for a ****ty looking gun.

these next 2 are 2 of the sexiest shocker ive ever seen. ive even seen the silver one in person and damn i almost wanted to punch chris(pooty51) out and run off with it

oh and lets not forget this one

so people please stop putting down stock bodied sfts by saying they need their own sotm cuz everyone always pics pl bodied guns. blame not the voters but yourselves for not putting in the hard work and effort like the guys did in these few pics

Mods, you can close this thread if youd like

-Fin

PaintBall Stuff4Sale

ZOMBIE UNICORN ATTACK!
We Will Infect The World

Last edited by against_me : 06-01-2010 at 09:04 PM.
against_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:06 PM #2
Greenmeansg0
The One and Only

Greenmeansg0 is BST Trusted
Greenmeansg0 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
If I Saw A Sft Like Any Of These Id Pick It, But Unfortunately The Ones Put Up For Voting Are Not Near As Nice
Greenmeansg0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:10 PM #3
against_me
Zombie Unicorn Attack!

thats the sad truth.

PaintBall Stuff4Sale

ZOMBIE UNICORN ATTACK!
We Will Infect The World
Old 06-01-2010, 10:02 PM #4
j.clark.90

i plan on putting my stock bodied sft in soth this month im just waiting to get one last part in ive spent quite a bit of time and money into mine and i hope everyone likes it as much as i do
j.clark.90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:03 PM #5
K-9
name's ryon. hi

Annual Supporting Member
K-9 plays in the PSP
K-9 donated to help Peyton Trent
K-9 supports DLX Technology
Lol against
You make me giggle
K-9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:15 PM #6
against_me
Zombie Unicorn Attack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-9 View Post
Lol against
You make me giggle

PaintBall Stuff4Sale

ZOMBIE UNICORN ATTACK!
We Will Infect The World
Old 06-01-2010, 10:28 PM #7
jim4130
proud gmax owner!!!

jim4130 plays in the APPA D4 division
jim4130 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
jim4130 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
jim4130 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-9 View Post
Lol against
You make me giggle
this
and I totaly 100% agree with you

come check out my gun collection

shocker owners

win a free luxe!!!
jim4130 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:03 PM #8
K-9
name's ryon. hi

Annual Supporting Member
K-9 plays in the PSP
I miss my stock bodied SFT
Little Miss Blue Eyes
1600 off a 68/45
LOL
Old 06-02-2010, 12:12 AM #9
Gisgo09
vGisgo

STFU!!!! You don't know what the hell you're talking about.................

Wait on second thought I completely agree.

http://www.lurkerpb.com/
Gisgo09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:08 AM #10
tzzler44
Shocker Tech

tzzler44 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
tzzler44 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
tzzler44 is attending Decay of Nations VI
I think the majority of shockers owners will agree with you, its just the minority that likes the *****, whine, and generally make a lot of noise. They suffer from a condition known as "douchitis."

Personally, its a hobby of mine to pick through the frequent shocker part outs and build stock SFTs, tune them, then sell them at and around my local field. I'm not charging outrageous prices, pretty much just getting back what I put into them. I just like to see such a well designed marker get a chance to live again with a new player.
Old 06-02-2010, 05:12 AM #11
killajay2014
Your De Best!!!

killajay2014 donated to help Peyton Trent
killajay2014 owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
killajay2014 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
killajay2014 supports our troops
killajay2014 is Legendary
killajay2014 supports DLX Technology
Like I said before nobody is blaming the voters...infact you blamed them by sayiing they didn't vote for. The sft....opening a sotm for the sft shockers doesn't hurt them one bit but is showing people what these guns look just like what pics you posted....making a thread to complain doesn't help the sft shocker ether....Now I'm very proud of all my shockers and I've put alot of money into my sft and it's still not done, point I'm trying to make is people like me...graziano and more noticed how the sfts were pushed aside for PL shockers when some of the regular sfts in my opinion had a nicer look to some that were picked for the finals...but I don't like to banter about little things.....the sft shocker is gourgious and deserves it's own thread for people who are proud of their markers nomatter how fancy or stock the gun might be...everybody deserves a chance to say "yeah my shocker won shocker of the month"

Last edited by killajay2014 : 06-02-2010 at 05:16 AM.
killajay2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:36 AM #12
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..

Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
Agreed.

Surely the whole idea of the Shocker of the month thread is that the best Shocker entered that month wins. If that happens to be a custom anodised, PL model, so be it - the fact remains that it was voted as being the best entry that month. Isn't that the point?

You devalue the SFT, because you are implying the winner of the SFT of the month couldn't have won Shocker of the month.

What comes next? "Entirely stock SFT of the month - choose your favourite stock anodising colour" Seems fair, as an entirely stock SFT won't win the Shocker of the month *or* SFT of the month. Shego of the month thread? Shoebox of the month? The list could go on and on.

Talking of SFTs, if you look back through old Shocker of the month threads, a number of SFTs have actually been finalists.

Shego on a stock SFT body: -

A winner no less: -

Now, if you compare some of the above finalists (admittedly, one or two got in due to it being a slow month), to our recent SFT entries, is it really any wonder that the SFT's didn't get chosen by the judges? They didn't get chosen, because they weren't competitive. Simple as that. As the above finalists prove, if your marker is good enough, it will compete.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:52 AM #13
killajay2014
Your De Best!!!

I completely agree about this being a slow month on sfts and that some weren't nice enough to pass through...what my point is to open a thread for sfts modded or not...but to give other sfts some shine time....cause alot of people choose to buy a pl because there nicer to have...hell I have 2 of them...but some users don't have the money to put into these guns but just to make them to their liking....I have a shoebox in the thread and he was excited
to enter...and he's going to be a finalist cause that gun started alot....he felt left out last month and I'm givig people like him and others a chance to post his marker and win
Old 06-02-2010, 09:50 AM #14
p3ngu!n
oh looky, a penguin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uziel Gal View Post

lets be honest, if those 2 were entered, one of them would most likely win the month right???? just because there were 3 non pl sft's, and none of them chosen doesn't really constitute as anybody just simply voting for a pl because its a pl.

i think its cool that you made a sft thread, hopefully people will showcase their markers more, but i find it odd that you would vote for the shoebox just because he entered. i understand that there is alot of history in the shoebox, but its completely stock. if i entered my shoebox, would i win your sft of the month thread?
Old 06-02-2010, 10:57 AM #15
killajay2014
Your De Best!!!

If you entered your shoebox than we have 2 to choose from and then it would be interesting
Old 06-02-2010, 11:49 AM #16
psycho91
I has a fuzzy hat

ok i could care less if i win, i just want to be in the finals, yeah it would be nice, and right now yes it is completly stock, i have seen some nicer shoeboxes but i also have one of the better looking ones for its age, me and killa are just saying that they shouldnt be over looked because of some shocker with a damn nice anno, yeah they catch your eye better, but you know what iv also stired up this forum alot since i posted it, you know that makes me feel good and you know what sooner or later it will look just as nice as those private labels and nice annoed ones
psycho91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:52 AM #17
K-9
name's ryon. hi

Annual Supporting Member
K-9 plays in the PSP
Who really cares?
Youre not winning a damn medal
My stock SFT won one month. Know why? Bc it was one of a kind.
First iLebed SFT on the market

Youre going against PL guns aka guns that are made to look nicer!
If you wanna win, make your gun unique!
Old 06-02-2010, 12:01 PM #18
psycho91
I has a fuzzy hat

it has to do with a since of pride that i dont think that half of yall would now nothing about, yeah im not winning a medal i dont want to, and its kind of hard to make a shoebox unique unless you anno or powder coat it
Old 06-02-2010, 01:05 PM #19
killajay2014
Your De Best!!!

This is why I opened the thread...so that people that have stock or worked on shockers can show there stuff without having them overlooked by the modern flashyness of a pl or other...I have no problem with an annoed sft to enter the thread...but I want people to know that every sft shocker counts and will be looked at....there's no need for you guys to bash the people who entered or me for for opening it...it's all in good fun..
Old 06-02-2010, 01:14 PM #20
psycho91
I has a fuzzy hat

hey killa i noticed you just read my pm and didnt reply back, man whats up with that

yeah i agree with killa
Old 06-02-2010, 01:33 PM #21
killajay2014
Your De Best!!!

Lol pmed you back