Philippine Paintball Sports Promotions (PPSP)
is a Philippines-based, innovative and dynamic company specializing in organizing alternative sports events. Our main objective is to provide our clients with proactive, tailor-made and results-driven events solutions.
PPSP provides premium expertise and strategic advise tailored to fit our clients’ objectives and goals. We bring ideas to fruition – from concept paper to implementation. Day-to-day logistics assistance is arranged to ensure the success of the event.
We work hand-in-hand with our contacts and various sports organizations to guarantee an efficient and well-organized event.
Mission / Vision:
Our mission / vision is to be the benchmark of innovation and dynamism in Alternative Sports Promotions by combining our in-house expertise with extensive industry connections. PPSP also seeks to professionalize Alternative Sports Promotions in the Philippines - establishing its integrity and consequently enabling itself to compete globally.
· Staging and organizing professional paintball tournaments on all levels.
· Staging and organizing paintball exhibition games to promote the sport of Paintball throughout the Philippines
· Training and certification of Paintball Referees and Marshals who officiate local and international Paintball tournaments
· Work in conjunction with APPSA (Asia Pacific Paintball Sports Association) to come up with a Paintball Rulebook that will be used as a mandatory guide for every PPSP and APPSA-sanctioned Paintball Tournament
· A Paintball Players’ ID system that keeps track of the players’ standings accumulated from every participation in PPSP and APPSA-sanctioned tournaments
· Staging and organizing launches, and other pre and post-event parties
· Consultation services on organizing paintball and other alternative sports events
· Publication of magazines for alternative sports.
· Event-specific merchandising
Leone T. Samonte - Executive Director
- 1st Paintball Asian Cup
- Philippine Embassy in Spain's Diplomat's Ball
- Washington State Filipino Community Events and Fundraisers
- Bal Harbor, Miami, Florida Social Events
- New York City Marathon (West Coast Committee)
- New York City Olympic Bid Movement
- Executive Assistant, Sen. Dick Gordon
Mhay M. Rondael - Managing Director
- Executive Assistant, Department of Tourism
- Best of the Regions Showcase, Intramuros
- The Sentinel of Freedom (Lapu-Lapu Shrine) Launch
- Re-launching of Fort Santiago
- "Volunteer 12" Launch, Eastwood City
- Festival Associate (Guest & Media Relations) for the Cinemanila International Film Festival
Robbie G. Francisco - Creative Director
- New York City Goodwill Games
- New York City Marathon
- New York City Olympic Bid Movement
- Public Relations for Manila's Elite
Events Previously Organized:
- 10th Siargao Surfing Classic (Sept. 24-30, 2004)
- Philippine Army/Philippine Team X-Ball Goodwill Games (Sept. 18-19, 2004)
- De La Salle, Dasmariñas X-Ball Field Launch (Sept. 11, 2004)
- 1st Paintball Asian Cup (Sept. 4-5, 2004)
- Malaysia Nation Cup (Philippine Team participation), Dec. 10-12, 2004
- Russell "Rulebook" Smith Marshaling Course, Dec. 15-17, 2004
- National Cup / Military Olympics / Paintball Mardi Gras, Dec. 18-19, 2004
- Philippines-Malaysia Goodwill Games, January 2005
- Wahine (Girls') Longboard Competition, March 2005
- Windsurfing Cup, October 2005
Additional events that are in the Planning Stage will be posted soon. Next year's updated Calendar of Events will come out by next month.
**** We're renting out our newly-acquired X-ball and Red inflatables (see attached pic) for corporate events and private parties. Pictures of 2 more of our soon-to-arrive air fields will follow.
For inquiries, please call (632)755.88.28 / (632)755.88.05; SMS (+63919)353.15.96
We at PPSP are looking forward to seeing you in our future events!