Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-05-2004, 09:05 PM #1
Lethal Piranha
I'm a fat guy

has been a member for 10 years
STS G2 Problem

Whats up guys. The other day I was playing and my marker (In Sig) screwed up and it turned out to be that the valve cup seal had stripped out, I fixed that problem, but now when i gas up my gun the air just leaks right on out the barrel, and when i cock it the air is coming out right below where the trigger comes out of the grip frame. I was wondering if I put the assembly in backwards or what. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Lethal
*2k3 Green Vision Impy*CP Shorty Reg*CP Roller Trigger*NDz EQ bolt*NDz LPR*NDz Rip Valve*NDz Ram Assembly*NDz Titanium Pin*NDz Ball Detents*14" Evil Pipe Kit*Uni-mount*Shocktech Feedneck*Hybrid Grips*

Feedback Here
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-05-2004, 09:19 PM #2
mtbrdude
**** Smart Parts

mtbrdude donated to help Peyton Trent
could be ur new cupseal isnt seating properly. try puting a small drop of lube on it then putting ur gun back together.
Old 10-06-2004, 04:17 AM #3
plushdragon

plushdragon helped look for balloons
re

if you look at the cup seal valve there is a flat side and one that has a small ring.the side with the small ring faces towrds the barrel.the cup seal pin will sit against the ring and seal.also look to see if your not missing the cup seal guild and spring.the guild is that small brass star that sits on the cup seal pin.There should also be two o-ring on the vavle to seal it if you over tighten the brass screw you can cause a leak.
Old 10-06-2004, 08:58 AM #4
Mr Virus
BREATH DEEPLY!!

And...if you used the old style "screw on" cup seal, you may have over tightened it.