Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-26-2001, 08:22 PM #22
Styles *****ley
GREY POWER

Styles *****ley is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Man, if people can just call up and somebody have a custom Excalibur IN STOCK right there ready to ship, they will sell as long as the price isn't too prohibitive.
Advertisement
Old 06-26-2001, 11:02 PM #23
grinch
here we go........

problem is..excaliburs are pricey guns..their going to be even more when i get doen with them..Im looking at around 2000.00 for a limmited edition one (atleast.).the "'stock" havocs (yep i think its going to be havocs) are looking at around 1550.00 right now..and A.K.A,S wholesale prices are no secret so..On the plus side people know Im not making tons of money on them though.
I just want people to have an exclusive gun and somthing with real good qaulity. Excaliburs are a real quality product that has an excellent warrenty and service..Its not like an angel that you have to wait for a show or a tourney to get it repaired.. their made in the U.S. by people who really care about what they make. Im not saying angels and WDP dont care about their products, Its just these are made closer to home and are rock solid guns.
when we went down to AKA I wanted to see how their made..I asked them point blank " If we do this will you stand by your product? your going to take care of these people if they buy a gun from me right? your not going to start cutting corners down the road or screw people right?" I was pretty blunt..it was kinda the wrong thing to say becuase they then explained EVERY D@MN THING IN THE GUN TO ME!! I felt pretty confident after that.
Ive owned one for a few months now im Im very happy with it.
we,re going to strart out slow and go from here..I would love to order like 12 but man thats alot of cash to pay off in 30 days.
what we,ll do i think is say " hey we have 10 raw bodies in stock right now that are going and were pre selling them." and hope that goes over well.
we,ll see though
balling is our biss!
Old 06-27-2001, 11:05 AM #24
Styles *****ley
GREY POWER

Styles *****ley is a Supporting Member
So there are going to be two versions of this Havoc(or Havok) Excalibur? One that's gonna run around $1550 and another for $2,000? If so what are the differences? That's a lot.

I don't follow you on the WDP comparison. I don't know anyone who's waited until a tourney to get their Angel fixed. There is probably a certified tech in almost every other state now, and the process to get certified by WDP is pretty thourough. That, and the fact that Angels seldom go down, and if they do often one can fix it themselves, partly due to a nice manual that comes with the gun.

Last edited by Styles *****ley : 06-27-2001 at 11:07 AM.
Old 06-27-2001, 01:23 PM #25
grinch
here we go........

I miss stated that a bit..we have certified techs around detroit but none of them fix the guns for free and on a timely basis.. when you take your gun to a nppl event or the zap am or whatever then you can get the gun fixxed free 90% of the time. and on the spot
I have many examples of the the guys around here not fixxing the stuff for free or under warenty. But do to the lack of time that I have right now ( i have to open my shop ) Im unable to go into them. But If people want examples I,ll put them up here..I just dont want this post to go way off course.
personaly Ive seen a few angels walk through my door with blown rams and 14 ways ..granted alot of them wherolder models and such but we have seen a few lcd,s with bad 14 ways as well.
agien though I,ll go into that later . Im not flaming angels or anyhting like that at all here either so dont take what I just wrote wrong.
um yah were going to evertualy do a limmited as well..it,ll just have a few after market things and really insane anodizing..maybe a cp pro-set anodized to match or somthing but I wasnt going to bring that up till we get the regulor ones going.
so forget all about the limmited ones for now.
balling is our biss!