PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-25-2001, 09:12 AM #1
..^OrCuS^..
0wns J00!

has been a member for 10 years
Arrow Which barrels will drop paint on top of one another?

Is the CP classic really accurate? And I know if you find the right paint/barrel match any barrel will be the same, but Ive done that w/ a couple barrels and have found differences. So whats the most accurate out there right now?
Advertisement
Old 06-25-2001, 02:19 PM #2
sorisko

Well.... the only way they would actually be "accurate" is if you had the exact same paint/bore match..... Each batch of paint is different and maybe thats why your other barrels didnt work? I dunno... Im kinda confused at what you are trying to say... But I have the one piece and love it... great barrel... all 16" of it.... I also use B.E paint! If you are totally conserned about getting the right bore/paint match get the freak barrel system so you can match it whenever no matter what type of paint you have...
Old 06-25-2001, 04:10 PM #3
CockerMan86

CockerMan86 is a founding member
The reason that they may have not been accurate with the right paint to barrel match, is because of other things also. But I'm not going to get into that.

Anyways the CP one piece should be fine, and you should have no problems with accuracy as long as your gun has a good paint to barrel match, gun is consistant, amongst other things.