PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-23-2001, 09:39 PM #1
painter62

has been a member for 10 years
help which marker is best

angel l.c.d or warped sportz dark angel or matrix or intimidator help with info would be greatly appreciated.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-23-2001, 10:57 PM #2
HostileIntent
Run Thru Ninja

HostileIntent owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
the angel lcd and the dark angel lcd are virtually the same. the dark just has cooler milling, life time warranty, has properly adjusted "low pressure internals". Those are better than both of your other choices. i'd go for the dark just because they look cooler (IMHO) and have the lifetime warranty. on www.p8ntballer.com they have reviews of all of those markers in the tech section.

*1ne

"you gotta get that money no matter how you do... secret inditement ****, right thur"
Old 06-25-2001, 09:17 AM #3
Malice
Since I have one of each of those choices. I will say they are all nice markers. I personally like the Angel LCD or Dark Angel the most out of the choices. The Intimy is alittle to big for my tastes and the Matrix is still to much of a gas hog.

Old 06-25-2001, 10:57 AM #4
TheFauxKing
EVIL OVERLORD

TheFauxKing is a Supporting Member
Well, I have all but the Intimidator... had a teammate and another friend who owned one, and I really wasn't all that impressed. I do, though, have an Image Matrix, a 2k1 CnC Angel and a 2k1 Dark (2.0) Angel. The Dark is the shiznit, man! The LP internals are sweet as all get-out, and with the Angel Air, the sucker is mondo consistent. Of course, you could get similar with a 'Geddon and save yourself a few sheckles.

So far as the Matrix is concerned, I would put that option on hold until they work out a few more kinks. Like a Shocker, it's a friggen air hog, and that's always gonna be a given. But ... when it's working, it is one basass marker, dude. Even so, I'd wait to get one, they're buggy as all getout.

* There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
AVISO: No coloca en la boca ni recto
The Evil Overlord and Evil Enterprises, Incorporated do not condone the abuse of homosexuals, the elderly or of children. We donít really care about baby seals, though. The opinions expressed by the Evil Overlord are not necessarily those of PbNation.com and/or their sponsors. (Non-Member Non-grata: Gay Nazis for Christ)

Last edited by TheFauxKing : 06-25-2001 at 11:51 AM.
Old 06-25-2001, 01:58 PM #5
SenorFartman

the intimidator has a lot of kick. i mean A LOT of kick to it
Old 06-25-2001, 02:35 PM #6
TheFauxKing
EVIL OVERLORD

TheFauxKing is a Supporting Member
And most of them sound like there's a couple big chunks of loose metal rattling around inside of it while it's being fired.

* There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
AVISO: No coloca en la boca ni recto
The Evil Overlord and Evil Enterprises, Incorporated do not condone the abuse of homosexuals, the elderly or of children. We donít really care about baby seals, though. The opinions expressed by the Evil Overlord are not necessarily those of PbNation.com and/or their sponsors. (Non-Member Non-grata: Gay Nazis for Christ)