Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-04-2002, 07:31 PM #1
bob
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
Sight rails

Are there any sight rails of any sort to fit the dragun. I know they would be usless but I don't like how the top is just flat. Maybe even a decorative rail like the ones angles have in the intellifeed kits.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-06-2002, 08:43 AM #2
cohiba
decrepit perpetual noobie

Well, if you like sight rails, the E-2 comes with one. However, it is the first thing that I would take off. I hate the damn things.

I always wondered the manufacturers put those things up there--and it's for people like you!

j/k. I just find it hilarious sometimes that people's opnions can be so exactly opposite.

The only suggestion I can make is to look at the Spyder's for a model that comes with a sight rail, and looks like it might have a similar top to the BD. Then buy that part, or find someone with a Spyder that took it off.
Blue Black Dragun #1: Freak with 12" Black TD, AA Vigilante, Snap-Back N-Bolt, Taso Turbo Valve & Pin, Maddman Springs, Bob Long LP VA + LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico 2K, ShockTech DF, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover

Blue Black Dragun #2: Black CP 10", MACDev Gladiator, 32 Deg Turbo Valve, ShockTech Delrin Bolt, ShockTech LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico Shell, KAPP DoveTail DZ, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover
Black Dragun FAQ
Old 03-06-2002, 05:30 PM #3
bob
Banned

Spyder rails won't fit the dragun, it has a flat top. Spyders on the other hand have a round top. I know thier pointless and I often laugh a people that use sight rails to actually aim. It is a huge waste of time. I just wanted one so it wouldn't bejust flat on top.
Old 03-06-2002, 06:30 PM #4
cohiba

Well, the E-2 comes with a sight rail, so you should eventually be able to buy that as a factory part from Pi if you really want.

You also might want to check out M3 Paintball Products. From their pics, it looks like one of the mods that they added to one of their E1-based models was a sight rail. And I must say that even I don't think it looks too bad...

They might be willing to sell you just the sight rail if you give them a call.
Blue Black Dragun #1: Freak with 12" Black TD, AA Vigilante, Snap-Back N-Bolt, Taso Turbo Valve & Pin, Maddman Springs, Bob Long LP VA + LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico 2K, ShockTech DF, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover

Blue Black Dragun #2: Black CP 10", MACDev Gladiator, 32 Deg Turbo Valve, ShockTech Delrin Bolt, ShockTech LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico Shell, KAPP DoveTail DZ, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover
Black Dragun FAQ

Last edited by cohiba : 03-06-2002 at 06:36 PM.
Old 03-12-2002, 12:34 PM #5
cohiba

Bob, my friend has a sight rail from his E-2 that he doesn't want. If you want it, he'll sell it for $15 shipped priority mail. I'll send you an email too. LMK at gfoltz@earthlink.net

Black Dragun FAQ
Old 03-13-2002, 02:21 PM #6
bob
Banned

Sorry but no thanks, the gun will still have flat top.