PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-04-2002, 05:37 PM #1
toughman

has been a member for 10 years
Arrow any one shot or owen the newst m3 black dragon

if you have can you pleae tells us about it like dose it have the same features and the pie 2 like 20 balls per secont and can ujust it to how fast your loader can go and just intresting stuff and tell us some stuff about it thanks
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-06-2002, 10:02 AM #2
cohiba
decrepit perpetual noobie

has been a member for 10 years
The M3 versions of the Black Draguns appear to be the same marker with different cosmetic options. A different barrel, drop forward, and the like. They do now offer a dizzying array of colors, which is cool, but I see no evidence of any real performance upgrades. Admittedly, their site is so vague and incomplete that perhaps there is something, but it's just not mentioned. (I'm sure that they feel everything they do is an "upgrade", but to me, "different" is not necessarily "better"...)

I am a bit troubled that the descriptions are so vague (or nonexistent!), and that they sometimes use the same pic for very different guns. I would be uncertain what I would get if I ever ordered something from them!

However, in one thing I am 99% certain. They are using the same electronics from the E-1 and E-2 (their "LED" and "LCD" models respectively) in their markers. So, for example, all the electronic features of the PiE-2 would be identical to the LCD models from M3.
Blue Black Dragun #1: Freak with 12" Black TD, AA Vigilante, Snap-Back N-Bolt, Taso Turbo Valve & Pin, Maddman Springs, Bob Long LP VA + LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico 2K, ShockTech DF, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover

Blue Black Dragun #2: Black CP 10", MACDev Gladiator, 32 Deg Turbo Valve, ShockTech Delrin Bolt, ShockTech LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico Shell, KAPP DoveTail DZ, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover
Black Dragun FAQ