PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-03-2002, 07:59 PM #1
toughman

has been a member for 10 years
what to get

i have look at all three black dragons pi1 pi2 and m3 is m3 made from the same people the pi1 and pi2 are and money isent a matter which gun should i get what is the diffances imbettwen the pi2 and the m3 what should i do thanks for posting
Old 03-03-2002, 09:38 PM #2
cohiba
decrepit perpetual noobie

Well, I've tried to figure out what the real differences are, and it's a little fuzzy to me too. Your best bet is to call M3 and ask them to list the differences (their site is very incomplete and vague). After that, if money really is no object, just get the one that you like the best!
Blue Black Dragun #1: Freak with 12" Black TD, AA Vigilante, Snap-Back N-Bolt, Taso Turbo Valve & Pin, Maddman Springs, Bob Long LP VA + LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico 2K, ShockTech DF, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover

Blue Black Dragun #2: Black CP 10", MACDev Gladiator, 32 Deg Turbo Valve, ShockTech Delrin Bolt, ShockTech LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico Shell, KAPP DoveTail DZ, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover
Black Dragun FAQ
Old 03-06-2002, 09:31 PM #3
Twisted Angel
Capt. of Twsited Angel's

I know for a fact that the M3 is a ton better because I have had the chance to play wiht them both now :grin: The M3 looks better than any other Dragun I have seen, after the Stars and Stripes made by M3. They come in a huge viroty of colors. But really all of the Draguns have the same basic performance, even in trigger frame. A dragun is a dragun, as I err just made up
Old 03-07-2002, 10:25 AM #4
abracadabra1
Proto Fabulous

Now let's not exaggerate here. There is no way that the M3 is TONS better than the E-2 or E-1. The guns are identical internally, so there is no way that the M3 is TONS better. It might be ever-so-slightly better because of some tweak in the design (which I doubt be cause it isn't mentioned anywhere on the M3 site, nor has it been posted in reviews of the marker). All in all, the only difference is that M3 has multimode variants of the marker, whereas PI only has one model that is semi-only.
Techna Finger Job Style Trigger, CP Dust Black 12" Pro Barrel, CP Dust Black Twist Lock Feedneck, STD Industries Proto LPR, Orange SAM Proto bolt with Tophat Mod, Proto Low Pressure Bolt Rear Cap, Tadao M3 software, Hybrid Red Lady Grips, Black CP Black Razor Drop, Pure Energy 72ci 4500psi HP Peanut tank, Red Halo B with V35
Old 03-08-2002, 12:07 PM #5
Twisted Angel
Capt. of Twsited Angel's

ok, abracadabra, can u say 'Du huk'. I said that a dragun is a dragun. The looks are a TON better, not the performance. The M3 has the LCD frame and a M3 body that comes in many colors.
Old 03-08-2002, 01:48 PM #6
cohiba
decrepit perpetual noobie

Quote:
I know for a fact that the M3 is a ton better because I have had the chance to play wiht them both now
Read your post dude--you did too say it was a "ton better"! Your subsequent comments were appropriately qualified, but not this one!

I personally think they look worse...
Blue Black Dragun #1: Freak with 12" Black TD, AA Vigilante, Snap-Back N-Bolt, Taso Turbo Valve & Pin, Maddman Springs, Bob Long LP VA + LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico 2K, ShockTech DF, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover

Blue Black Dragun #2: Black CP 10", MACDev Gladiator, 32 Deg Turbo Valve, ShockTech Delrin Bolt, ShockTech LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico Shell, KAPP DoveTail DZ, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover
Black Dragun FAQ
Old 03-08-2002, 02:45 PM #7
Twisted Angel
Capt. of Twsited Angel's

Quote:
But really all of the Draguns have the same basic performance, even in trigger frame. A dragun is a dragun
Read on man. If u just read the first sentence it does sound like that but I didnt put just that sentence in my post.

And u have the right to your oppinion, as do I.
Old 03-08-2002, 03:45 PM #8
abracadabra1
Proto Fabulous

I'm choosing not to reply and start a stupid flame war that is all too common with message boards. If my post repeated what you said, then I did so because there was some ambiguity in your post. So, now everyone knows: M3 and E-2 perform the same.
Techna Finger Job Style Trigger, CP Dust Black 12" Pro Barrel, CP Dust Black Twist Lock Feedneck, STD Industries Proto LPR, Orange SAM Proto bolt with Tophat Mod, Proto Low Pressure Bolt Rear Cap, Tadao M3 software, Hybrid Red Lady Grips, Black CP Black Razor Drop, Pure Energy 72ci 4500psi HP Peanut tank, Red Halo B with V35