Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-13-2004, 11:27 PM #1
treva
pmsizzle

has been a member for 10 years
Skills and Drills Clinic -- Need Feedback

Hey guys, my team, Entity, is planning on hosting a newbie skills and drills clinic spread out over the course of about 4 sessions focusing on snap shooting, sweet spotting, gun skills, running and shooting, and techniques for playing bunkers. At the end of the 4 week session were holding + reffing a newbie tournie for all the players.

What I need from you guys are some drill ideas for those areas of play. If you could do me a favor and post your favorite drill, or a drill you think would help improve an unseasoned players game in one of those areas I would be forever greatful. Even if you have any feedback, something that you didn't like about someone elses clinic, etc, etc, please post it. I'd be happy to take those into consideration as well.

Thank you,
Team Entity
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-14-2004, 10:43 PM #2
Presto333
Live The Life

Presto333 plays in the PSP
i dont know bout drills and stuff, but i would try to refrain from using the word newbie in the name, cause if anything that would most likely push people away from wanting to go. but after saying that, great idea with the skills and drills clinic.
Old 09-17-2004, 12:38 AM #3
rollin45
Adam of Team Inferno

if you're hard up for ideas, e-mail me for my teams drills regiment. past that, be sure to teach proper field reading/ walking too: how to see lanes, blind shots, etc.

SHootin either Cobalt with Black parts DM5 or Red with Black Parts DM6
Dye and EVIL all the way