PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-23-2005, 09:10 PM #1
zzyonono

zzyonono's feedback

post away if you have ever done buisness with me.

Last edited by zzyonono : 08-05-2005 at 05:30 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-25-2005, 09:03 AM #2
JesseCJC
the walkthrough guy

bought a hilight kit from me sent payment in quickly would do business again if the time comes, thanks
Old 08-01-2005, 12:30 AM #3
sflyingcow

has been a member for 10 years
sflyingcow plays in the PSP
sflyingcow plays in the APPA D4 division
bought a on off from me easy to work with great guy A+ do business with him!
Old 08-04-2005, 02:16 PM #4
frontman8001
Partners In Crime

i bought a feedneck from him, very fast shipping would deffinitely do business with again. A++++
Old 08-15-2005, 02:52 PM #5
taurinic

bought a front barrel from and and bought a back barrel from another friend. very easy transaction, kept in good communication via aim.....A+++
Old 08-15-2005, 03:31 PM #6
durrell

has been a member for 10 years
Nice guy, sent fast payment and had good communication. A+++
Old 08-27-2005, 06:28 PM #7
DAREyou2paintME

Sent payment Via Money Order which was fine. and yes I DID take awhile to ship because of many many delays... He leaves Constant PM's and has his older brother call every day almost. I gave them an expected Due date for the package and they were fine with that...but then they call 3 days ahead of the due date asking where the product is. Good buyer in terms of getting to money too me on alright terms, but horrible with communication. He kept accusing me of ripping him off evne though I showed him Truthful evidence I shipped his package.

4Sale:
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS v6 1.8L
Old 08-27-2005, 10:15 PM #8
zzyonono

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAREyou2paintME
Sent payment Via Money Order which was fine. and yes I DID take awhile to ship because of many many delays... He leaves Constant PM's and has his older brother call every day almost. I gave them an expected Due date for the package and they were fine with that...but then they call 3 days ahead of the due date asking where the product is. Good buyer in terms of getting to money too me on alright terms, but horrible with communication. He kept accusing me of ripping him off evne though I showed him Truthful evidence I shipped his package.
what truthfull evidence did you show me?!?!?!?!?!?you were the one who didnt respond, and it took like a month just so you could ship it. as for calling my bro said that hed call on FRIDAY if the package didnt arrive. thats when you told him it was already shipped...but it wasnt. as for a shipping date you told me u were gana send it out on the 5th but actually sent it out the24th.......whats that about? stop blaming me and take responsibility and ship sooner or at least when you say you will.and i left constant pm's because YOU WOULDNT RESPOND!!!!!!!
Old 08-27-2005, 10:22 PM #9
DAREyou2paintME

what truthfull evidence did you show me?!?!?!?!?!?you were the one who didnt respond, and it took like a month just so you could ship it. as for calling my bro said that hed call on FRIDAY if the package didnt arrive. thats when you told him it was already shipped...but it wasnt. as for a shipping date you told me u were gana send it out on the 5th but actually sent it out the24th.......whats that about? stop blaming me and take responsibility and ship sooner or at least when you say you will.and i left constant pm's because YOU WOULDNT RESPOND!!!!!!!

hahahahaha....as I told you..I went on vacation, and I have been without an internet connection nor any way to temporarily use someon's computer..and that is a fact with which I told your Brother. So as for not responding, there is your answer Smartass. And your brother NEVEr told me he was calling on friday..I told him the package was shipped out on wednsday the 24th...and it was sent via 3-4 day shipping..add it up yourself if you're so smart. I'm not BLAMING you. I'm saying you are just annoying. I told you when I'd ship it. after I had gotten back from vacation and realized I never sent the stuff. I admit, that much was my fault. Eveyrthing else, the non response, was ALL explained for and you KNEW about them. So stop trying to turn around my feedback. the only thing negative i said about you anyhow was that you're annoying and you constantly left pm's even though you knew I woudl not be able to respond. Take a chill pill and THINK BEFORE YOU TALK.

and as for the evidence that i shipped it. I told your brother I had a bill# and a Clerk# and a fone number he could call to see that the package was shipped. He simply said "well they give you tracking numbers don't they?" and no they don't..youh ave to pay a few bucks for those..which was not included int he shipping. i never said I woudl include that and you never paid me for it. Neglect of facts is not my fault.

4Sale:
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS v6 1.8L

Last edited by DAREyou2paintME : 08-27-2005 at 10:25 PM.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:28 PM #10
zzyonono

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAREyou2paintME

hahahahaha....as I told you..I went on vacation, and I have been without an internet connection nor any way to temporarily use someon's computer..and that is a fact with which I told your Brother. So as for not responding, there is your answer Smartass. And your brother NEVEr told me he was calling on friday..I told him the package was shipped out on wednsday the 24th...and it was sent via 3-4 day shipping..add it up yourself if you're so smart. I'm not BLAMING you. I'm saying you are just annoying. I told you when I'd ship it. after I had gotten back from vacation and realized I never sent the stuff. I admit, that much was my fault. Eveyrthing else, the non response, was ALL explained for and you KNEW about them. So stop trying to turn around my feedback. the only thing negative i said about you anyhow was that you're annoying and you constantly left pm's even though you knew I woudl not be able to respond. Take a chill pill and THINK BEFORE YOU TALK.

and as for the evidence that i shipped it. I told your brother I had a bill# and a Clerk# and a fone number he could call to see that the package was shipped. He simply said "well they give you tracking numbers don't they?" and no they don't..youh ave to pay a few bucks for those..which was not included int he shipping. i never said I woudl include that and you never paid me for it. Neglect of facts is not my fault.
ok you never told me that ur internet was down untill my bro called.......you just never responded so dont say that i knew why u werent responding. as for the annoying part theres ur answer i was just tryin to get a hold of you cause no one likes getting scammed. and if u were in my position you would do the same...no more crowding my thread just pm me.
Old 09-30-2005, 03:40 PM #11
cmcan22 (Banned)
No need for the pants

Bought a uni. great seller
Old 10-09-2005, 10:57 PM #12
MShadows
I'll just shut up now....

bought a freak kit and halo b with z-code. keeps in touch, good guy to do business with. would buy again.
Old 10-18-2005, 11:31 PM #13
MShadows
I'll just shut up now....

just recieved my stuff in the mail......great condition fast shipping with a tracking number. great guy.