PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-25-2001, 12:33 AM #22
Skyssx

has been a member for 10 years
Yeah, im ordering a tool kit monday, i'll probably get some shim with it incase the LPR is low. I'll probably pick up a tornado valve at MMG since they will probably have them (hint). I cleaned out the govnair and reset the spring stack the way the pics were on the website, i'll do the same to the LPR. What team will you excal guys be on? I'll be there with team afternet #paintball and we are on yellow.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-25-2001, 02:42 AM #23
DuBri
F*** the police

Okay for tourney ball it may be okay to yell but its out of control at the rec field I go to. So is the overshooting/point blank shooting of newbs/shooting people who are out/blind firing. A guy tried runing behind the ref last week to avoid my shots but I didnt care cause the ref was such an @ss hole. Then he made me chrono cuase he said I was shooting hot. HA! My shocker did somethin like 297, 298,300,297, on co2. That was all after he had made the teams way uneven(the other team tourney players, my team newbs+me(not tourney player but not newb) ) and tried to get me to bribe him for full auto rights. I was like, "Hmmmm.... I can reset the board by fliping this switch so why the hell am I gona pay you?"
Old 06-25-2001, 06:39 AM #24
Styles *****ley
GREY POWER

Styles *****ley is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Skyssx
The metal used in angels is a little too soft for my tastes but its a tradeoff for weight.
What kind of metal is that?

The only thing as lame as jerk Angel owners is people who stereotype Angel owners as jerks.
Old 06-25-2001, 10:52 AM #25
SenorFartman

i'm pretty sure its aluminum
Old 06-25-2001, 10:53 AM #26
Poodie
Awaiting Email Confirmation

I might be making an apperance also. Joker13 will also be there. I am with Sully, it all depends on my $$$$situation. I will most likely be there. We will probably be at the AKA booth in our free time. I have never been to the monster game. This will be my first time. Stop by the AKA booth and maybe I will see you there Skyssx.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21380
Old 06-25-2001, 12:49 PM #27
grinch
here we go........

I,ll probly be at the aka booth most of the day as well..I,ll have my JT team hyper active jersey on so stop up and say hi.
well, gota bug aka about our custom excals agien.
P.S. I,ll be gun teching if anyone needs it at the monster game as well..oh thats right..excali,s really dont break enough to need a gun tech at events..I,ll be their anyways.
( actualy theirs not enough excali,s to break to need a gun tech but I through that in anyways!)
balling is our biss!
Old 06-25-2001, 02:52 PM #28
Poodie
Awaiting Email Confirmation

There will be more techs teching than people with excals there. I know of 3 other people that will help out. Maybe I'll do something besides sit. I can help with Merlins and VLMs. Or maybe I will take apart my Excal or something. That way if I do something wrong, there will be people to help me.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21380
Old 06-25-2001, 07:24 PM #29
Skyssx

Quote:
Originally posted by Styles *****ley

What kind of metal is that?

The only thing as lame as jerk Angel owners is people who stereotype Angel owners as jerks.
It is made out of aluminum but a softer grade so its easier to mill. Otherwise I wouldnt have stripped a grip screw hole with only 2 fingers. Also the breech scars up pretty fast too.
Old 06-26-2001, 02:23 AM #30
BlitzPA9

BlitzPA9 is a founding member
Quote:
Originally posted by DuBri
its just that they are way overhyped and people with them like to flaunt them a bit to much
If someone works hard for 4-5 months straight to buy a BMW and shows it off to all of his friends do you criticize them? A person, especially a young one, in any hobby, will love to flaunt a $2,000 piece of equipment. IF they worked hard for it, they deserve to.
Old 06-26-2001, 02:33 AM #31
BlitzPA9

As for the "Get him outta there!!" and "Hopper!! Hopper!!". Most non-tourney players don't realize that screaming those things isn't usually because you actually want a ref to check the player, it's more a psychological aspect of paintball. An inexperienced tourney player can be distracted when a player is yelling at him saying, "You're gone!, Check his foot! You're gone!". It makes a player think twice and wonder if he was actually hit in the foot. It also draws refs towards that player and away from the player yelling, always an advantage in tourney play.
Old 06-26-2001, 08:24 PM #32
SenorFartman

haha i have been known to yell out to our captain at practices "Dave I suggest you call yourself out! It not worth my time to come up and bunker you!" But then everynow and then it backfires on me
Old 06-26-2001, 11:11 PM #33
grinch
here we go........

hey blitz Ive seen a guy on aftershock pull that stunt after he was hit..he kept shooting and was yelling that the OTHER guy was cheating as he kept shooting at the player ..then in the confusion somone ran up and bunkerd the guy..I was like " man you sleeze!"... I hate nppl..
balling is our biss!
Old 06-27-2001, 01:44 AM #34
DuBri
F*** the police

Blitz I dont just mean flaunt their peice of equipment. I mean put other people down because of it. The "your not as good of player as me cause my gun setup cost 2000 dollars" thing. As for the phycological stuff. It just tells me he's a dumb@ss and really thinks he hit the person.
Old 06-27-2001, 09:56 PM #35
sh0rty

sh0rty is a Supporting Member
"why can't we be friends.....why can't we be friends.."...if any of you watch the simpsons you guys might know that song that they play for homer when he comes out to box some guy thats like tyson and they play that song.

Its perfect for the excalibur and angel war....also i got money saving up to buy a excal down the road to try something new

rember not all angels are the same and not all excals are the same...and same with owners.

i hope my reply sorta leans towards ending these wars.
Old 06-27-2001, 10:14 PM #36
Ri0T
Mad Scientist At Work...

Ri0T is a founding member
LOL right on man!! I started singing that song when a friend was arguing with one of his brothers, hehe.. they just started laughing, fight ended
Old 06-29-2001, 12:27 AM #37
BlitzPA9

Grinch,
I was at an All-A's - Aftershock scrimmage and Todd Adamson opened fire on me and some OBR guys standing on the sidelines because he got shot under a bunker. NPPL is great.
Old 06-29-2001, 12:30 AM #38
BlitzPA9

Quote:
Originally posted by DuBri
I mean put other people down because of it. The "your not as good of player as me cause my gun setup cost 2000 dollars" thing.
All I have to say to people who judge me or other players by their equipment, "Bring it". Anyone who gives a damn about another players equipment is an internet geek. I shoot what works for me, Angels don't break, it keeps me happy, end of story.
Old 06-29-2001, 05:46 AM #39
DuBri
F*** the police

Okay if you done seem to judge people by their equipment. So your okay. If you walk up to me when I'm using my pgp and tell me all about how pt extremes are better and look cooler then your not okay. People do this to me. I sometimes have the last laugh though. Note that I didnt say always I said sometimes.
Old 06-29-2001, 09:39 AM #40
MiniBubba

Quote:
Okay if you done seem to judge people
This is funny, reminds me of: "I done tol you boy!"
Has no relevance to the post but... ahh forget it.