1. what are the serial number up too?
Excals i belive are up into the 600s
Vikings ummmmm first run was probably 100 guns.....
2 any major changes from 2001 to 2002 markers?
The newer excals will come with the new board with battery level indicator and LED. There is also a new bottom trya that relocates the led to be beside the switch (can be seen on the pic of Auction Junkies viking.
3. are the new bolts o-ringless?
On the vikings yes not sure on excals
4. is the data cable a must and how much are they?
It is needed to change any of the setings, shouldn't need it for viking but is nice to have on excal.
5. will the factory settings need to be changed, and will rizzo or aka change them for me once i buy from them?
Stock bps on viking will be 13 bps, Excal comes set at 10.2 and is good for the 8 cases of paint or so to break it in.
6. do i need a revy spacer for a tighter fitting hopper?
The feed necks are small, shouldn't need it
7. is the led stock now?
8. is 12.65 the most common bps?
It's been found to work in most excals, numbers vary according to setup, amount of use and user preferance
9. how short(mm) is the stock trigger?
Easy to change, but pretty short if i remember, mine was stock for i think about 8 hours.....
10. has anyone had any major problems w/their marker?
Read the boards, but in general no, very hardy guns
11. when and if is rizzo going to have bulk order on viking?
Give him another week or so until vikings are in full swing
12. do they offer the stick tigger yet?
Auction Junkie said Aaron was undecied about making them, email or call im and tell him too