Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-22-2001, 08:51 AM #1
Dankur
Dealer

has been a member for 10 years
Lookin for US sponsorship!

hi there and greetinx from germany!

we are just new in pbnation - what do you think, is it possible to get such a sponsorship ?
right here in Germany, it is not easy to find somebody who sponsors you - cause pb in germany is not so popular like in the usa - there are only some pb stores, nothin like JT, KAPP, ....
we are playin since '97 - this year we take part in the german AM league - what else to say ..... hmmm

so plz gemme info about the sponsorthing

if there is somebody reading(understanding) a bit german just, just watch out for our new side

www.da-screamers.de
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-22-2001, 09:04 AM #2
WascheLappe

has been a member for 10 years
there are plenty of sponsorship opportunities in europe......ZAP (OPM)....RP.....diablo.....wdp......smart parts euro.......adrenaline games.....maxs (DE)...(and more i'm sure i've forgotten) and whatever local (non-paintball) businesses you can find. first things first though....get your name out by going to as many LARGE tournaments as you can.....and take home some trophies. i would look there (europe) first before trying to get US sponsorships.....only the biggest name euro teams attract US money......and not much of it. the bottom line is that most US companies aren't big enough to market to europe directly yet. good luck.

WL