PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-07-2004, 07:54 PM #22
craigG
NAUGHTY DOGS #1 fan

my system x cocker has out performed every wgp i have shot.

same price range.
Old 09-08-2004, 02:10 PM #23
jOShLee

has been a member for 10 years
hell yea sys-x represent
Old 09-08-2004, 02:23 PM #24
Revythedrnk

I personally like this gun. Looks nice and have heard nothing but good things about it. Whats the price on it? Or is that still untold?

Leave me feedback there

"When i play paintball it feels like for once i get to forget about all the other sh** and problems in life. Its worth everything, the money, people thinking wtf is wrong with me. Because whenever i play i dont have to worry about any sh** i just play my game and let the adrenaline pump through my body. Paintball is my heaven on earth, my serenity, its my moment away from all the problems."
Old 09-08-2004, 04:47 PM #25
5_fo_1 (Banned)

nme in vegas

A few things about the NME-
Vegas: There will be at least one NME in vegas for testing. If fed-x gets the boards there, then there will be more. Official release is coming very, very soon
Speed: I'm not going to pin a number on it, but because of several differences, the NME is physically capable of several more cycles-per-second than a timmy. in short this gun "MOWS"!
Board: 100% WAS (thanks Jim)
Operating pressure: I really haven't been paying attention, but I know its low, not the 25psi that some moron stated above, but it is low. (60-75psi)
How I know: I'm holding the prototype right now.

Since the marker made an appearance in HB, it has gone through a number of changes, and is finally almost ready for release. Sorry for the delay, but System-x has a new philosophy, they would rather find and fix all the "bugs", rather than release an inferior product. I know there are ALOT of people out there who wont believe it, but things have changed there.
If you want to know anything else, just ask.
Old 09-08-2004, 08:20 PM #26
vinny3299
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
nice to hear official specs...