PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-26-2005, 11:58 PM #1
CNuTT
i rock faces

CNuTT's Feedback

Here is the place for you to leave information about how totally awesome I am.

Positive and negative feedback is welcome, unless completely ridiculous and idiotic.

Thank you in advance for your comments!

My Feedback of Sweetness!

www.lonewolfpaintball.com

NEW X-BALL/SUPER-7 FIELD!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-27-2005, 02:21 PM #2
B3hemoth
in the city of

has been a member for 10 years
wow, great buyer, sent me a money order overnight and was extrmeley fast when it came to returning messages

would deffinatley do buisness agian

send me a message if you have any questions

BLACKED OUT NINJA CLASSIC TIMMY -sold but not forgotten
Old 08-27-2005, 02:14 PM #3
(*_*)
Kooooooolaid!

Thumbs down

No, do not do business with him, sent me a beaten up Timmy with the frame falling off, leaks, striped screws.

Last edited by (*_*) : 08-27-2005 at 05:53 PM.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:57 PM #4
CNuTT
i rock faces

The breakdown

Ok, so the guy above me has given me negative feedback.

Allow me to explain what happened with our transaction.

I originally purchased the gun from B3hemoth. Here is the thread:http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=943317
(note the picture of the gun)

B3hemoth was an awesome seller. The gun rocked faces for like 4 months straight. I loved it. But, I ran into money troubles (tuition, car, food...). If you go to college, you know what I'm talking about.

Here is my original sell thread: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1133906

I one picture with the gun (b3hemoths), as well as multiple others that had both my nation name and the then current date (6/29) with them. (If you want to see them, I can e-mail them to you)

Before this gun was sold, it was taken to Lone Wolf Paintball in Utica, Michigan (who has a certified tech) and admitted for a general tune up. The trigger was set because I was looking to sell. I have the invoice stating the gun was tuned. If you want to see it, just ask.

(*_*) purchased the gun from me on August 22nd (date I received paypal payment) and the gun was shipped on August 25th. He originally told me he was nearly 18 (junior in high school). He ended up being about 13.

He received the gun a short time later and called me stating "there are leaks and the frame is coming off." It seemed that the frame came off the gun during shipping and when (*_*) received the gun, he could not get the frame screws to bite. Or so I'm told.

Naturally I freaked. I felt bad for the kid. I knew for a fact that I was covered and technically didn't have to do anything. But, I told him exactly what to do.

1) Call up Bob Long tech and them everything that is wrong with the gun.
2) Ship it to Blast.

I offered to cover the shipping to send it to Blast. It was the least I could do. Blast is awesome when it comes to teching guns. Majority of the time, they cover any work done to the marker at no additional charge. If youíre an intimidator owner, and you have dealt with Blast, you will probably agree with me that they are awesome.

I talked to (*_*)'s father (who was pretty calm and cool at first) about what was going on, what I told his son, where to send the gun, and we continued a dialogue for a few weeks.

Then there was silence for about a week. Then, I get a phone call from (*_*)'s dad saying "the gun is irrepairable." I have never heard of a timmy being irrepairable unless the frame is cracked or you run it over or something. I asked him if he sent it to Blast. He did not. I came to find out that the gun was taken to a "precision" tool company (Copperstate or Copperstone, I have it written somewhere) and TAPPED INTO. I dropped my jaw. The techs at the screw place said they couldn't fix the gun.

Ok, I don't doubt this place does good work with screws and bolts and stuff, but HIGHLY doubt they knew anything about paintball guns. I mean, you could blow some hoses on you radiator and take your car to a guy who knows everything in the world about hoses. He could know everything you can imagine about that part. But if he doesn't know about cars and how they work... what is the point?

They wanted to return the gun.

I don't know about you, but why would I take a gun back that has been physically altered by someone who is not a certified tech.

So, I called Bog Long tech on two separate occasions about what was going on. I talked to Peter, one of the head techs who doesn't take any BS, and what he told me is that the gun could have been easily repaired. If new screws didn't work, the body could of been helicoiled and refitted with new threads. But since the gun was taken to a third party, the work done on it is not under warranty and it might cost a pretty penny do have that work repaired... IF IT EVEN CAN BE REPAIRED.

So, I'm like ok, I don't want this gun. Why would I? I canít even fix if I even take it back.

But here is the real fun part. I search the nation and find out that (*_*) had put the gun back up for sale on the nation with no mention of ANY physical damage. He also used the same picture that I did. Here is his thread: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1190794

WHAT THE CRAP?!?!!?

I even tell the kidís dad over the phone that it is back up for sale and he asks his son if itís true and he LIED to him. I heard it! His dad then tells me he is going to board a plane to Michigan if I donít ďcut the bs.Ē Oh that is going to help things along real nice.

I e-mailed the moderators about the thread and I have a print out just in case he decides to delete it.

I asked one of my buddies overrateddynasty (who he thinks is me which is funny) to inquire about the gun over the net. Here is the conversation.

overrateddynasty: i want to know about that timmy
overrateddynasty: 430?
overrateddynasty: is it in good condition
KidPaintball1212: fair
KidPaintball1212: its scratched
KidPaintball1212: but it works fine
overrateddynasty: cool, how fast does it shoot?
KidPaintball1212: with debounce !?
KidPaintball1212: 1*?
overrateddynasty: ya
overrateddynasty: 16? 17?
KidPaintball1212: 19
KidPaintball1212: :ninja:
overrateddynasty: what kind of board?
KidPaintball1212: was 2.8 equalizer with debounce 1 unlocked
overrateddynasty: any modifications done to the trigger or board?
KidPaintball1212: trigger job?
overrateddynasty: ya
KidPaintball1212: debounce 1 unlocked
KidPaintball1212: and a trigger job
overrateddynasty: so $430, why such good deal?
KidPaintball1212: cuz i hate timmy's
KidPaintball1212: its my brothers gun
overrateddynasty: did your brother take care of it?
KidPaintball1212: ya
KidPaintball1212: he was a ****ing body gaurd
KidPaintball1212: wouldnt leave it alone
KidPaintball1212: lol
overrateddynasty: lol
overrateddynasty: well im lookin at some other guns, but if you can send me some more pics that would be great, emails is styles24@juno.com
overrateddynasty: i gotta head to bed, ill talk to you soon, but i look forward to those pics
KidPaintball1212: later
overrateddynasty: peace

So, to sum everything up.

I have proof the gun was shipped and was working BEFORE it was shipped. When he said it was damaged, I offered help to get it fixed when I didnít have to. Then he is trying to sell my ďbogus gunĒ over nation. I got plenty of proof and people backing me up. EVEN paypal says I have a great case, if they were to file a complaint. If you want to see any of my picture or proof because you are considering doing business with me, or you just want to see that I am not lying. Just send me a pm or e-mail.

Thanks,
CNuTT

My Feedback of Sweetness!

www.lonewolfpaintball.com

NEW X-BALL/SUPER-7 FIELD!
Old 10-05-2005, 10:29 PM #5
(*_*)
Kooooooolaid!

Brandon, there is no problem with that thread, because I never sold the gun and never and the people that talked to me were informed about the stripped gun you sold to me. I find it funny how much time you wasted entering that post.

If you were smart you'd know that it doesn't matter if I put the gun up for sale, because it wasn't sold

So Brandon, your telling me, that USPS broke the gun? It wasn't even shipped with fragile shipping, I kept the box, and took dated pictures of the gun with the screws missing when I took it out of the box. I also have witnesses that saw the screws too.

Also you did not offer to cover the shipping to blast, you just told me it should be 3$ or so

I also told you my brother was 18, not me.

EDIT: BTW we were sent to Copperstone by APD a certified paintball proshop

Last edited by (*_*) : 10-05-2005 at 10:34 PM.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:09 PM #6
overrated_dynasty

overrated_dynasty is a Supporting Member
Hey dylan, youre not getting your money back. You break it, you bought it. Just tell your dad the truth what happened and everything will be ok.

and btw, im gonna ask those people if they knew you stripped the gun.
TBIRDS XBOX MOD THREAD
PAINTBALL SUCKS
Old 10-07-2005, 01:06 AM #7
overrated_dynasty

overrated_dynasty is a Supporting Member
Hey dylan, try to sell somewhere else besides pbnation, cuz you wont get anything here now punk. VIVA LA word of mouth
TBIRDS XBOX MOD THREAD
PAINTBALL SUCKS