PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-03-2004, 08:09 PM #1
mulletstation

has been a member for 10 years
Oy, Order now? Order later?

If I were to order an O3 from the online sites, would Odyssey/Dragun still send me the delrin bolt and the cable?

justinwb: "Thats great.......I dont really care what you think, you arent part of my target audience. My target audience would be someone with an IQ over 120." http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8254/outx.jpg
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-03-2004, 10:17 PM #2
Gorgon_Sed
Satanist Hamster

i'm pretty sure no one has gotten the data cable.
Old 09-04-2004, 12:58 AM #3
CornMonkey
Gonads and Strife

i think only those who bought it as a preorder will get it...cuz that's when they still advertised that the O3 will come w/ cable+delrin. those who bought it after the official release MOST LIKELY will not. i believe THUMPER is one of those who preordered...

and according to FL NATIVE, the data cable will be officially(crosses fingers) released during the world cup on october. no word tho about the delrin bolt.
Old 09-04-2004, 02:10 AM #4
red dragun

data cable

both odyssey and dragun dont have a data cable and probibly wont have it for world cup. if they do get it in by some chance you will have to pay for it
Old 09-07-2004, 10:54 PM #5
thumper_1151

ya, FL Native and I Got Screwed!!! my gun is with Odyssey right now they are trying to work somthing out to keep me happy I will keep you all posted on how odyssey's service is. ( we all know OGI service SUCKS)
Red to black Odyssey O3x, QEV, custom milled ram, 04 MacDev Gladiator, AKA SCM III, Shockteck drop and on/off, Shocktech Halo b w/rip drive + v35, sceptor 5 insert kit, 68/4500 legionair, v-force profiler w/smoke lens, jt tournament pack, empire aparrel. previosly owned...blue to black O3E and first gen gloss red OGI O3e