PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-27-2002, 05:48 AM #1
warpcoil

has been a member for 10 years
Can anyone help me out please...

I want to start out with paintball, so i need my own equipment.
So i came across the Pi Black Dragun 1 and it seems like a nice gun to me. But i've a few questions that i would like to be answered:

Does the dragun 1 run good on Co2? (people say that it just works good on nitro)

Do you really need an electronic hopper? (i'm not a very big paint-dumper so i won't need that 13 shots a second..)

I've heard that there are many problems with the bolt in this gun, is that true?

And last: Is it a difficult gun to maintain and repair?

Tnx in advance!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-27-2002, 02:08 PM #2
cohiba
decrepit perpetual noobie

Yes

no, but recommended. You don't need to be a paint dumper to outshoot a normal hopper on this gun. Trust me.

no

If you consider Spyder's easy to maintain, then yes. It is a very close Spyder-clone.
Blue Black Dragun #1: Freak with 12" Black TD, AA Vigilante, Snap-Back N-Bolt, Taso Turbo Valve & Pin, Maddman Springs, Bob Long LP VA + LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico 2K, ShockTech DF, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover

Blue Black Dragun #2: Black CP 10", MACDev Gladiator, 32 Deg Turbo Valve, ShockTech Delrin Bolt, ShockTech LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico Shell, KAPP DoveTail DZ, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover
Black Dragun FAQ
Old 02-28-2002, 04:15 PM #3
at the 50

GET the revy....even though u may not now dump paint...ull eventully tart trying to use that 11 BPS and end up making a blender....somepeple say it works good on co2 some peole say it only works on HPA..THe most ive heard is it works fine on both