Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-04-2002, 07:18 PM #22
Super Steve
Paintball Pimp

has been a member for 10 years
Exclamation Stop the *****in'

Ok let me first state that the whole purpose of this thread was to explain what a freak jr. was. What the hell is up with all this fighting. Personally, who gives a **** who started it. Both of you keep coming back to get the last word. Also Blackman and magman has been the only help with the question. splatterpunx, all you try to do is get the last word in 'cause I haven't heard you say much about the freak. Blackman and magman both can actually back up with what they are saying. This is getting too long and overdone. Maybe both of you can post a reply that you wont come back on this thread and ***** for only god knows how long. Another thing is that I agree with Blackman when he called you a punk, I feel he is right. Now END THIS! Let me remind you again this is a thread to inform about what a freak jr. is and I have seen more cumbacks about who is more homosexual. Another thing, who the hell gives a **** and a half about spelling. Holly ****, I have seen so many people ***** about grammer. If you care that much about spelling become an english teacher. Good bye for now, I hope to hell this doesn't go on any more. This is a newbie forum and **** like this just ruins it.

email me: all_canadians@hotmail.com
AIM me: sjp69d
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-05-2002, 07:02 AM #23
fw190lanc
What's an Osama???

fw190lanc is a founding member
Actually, the insert that ships with the Freak Jr. is .693 bore. This is a rather large bore that will allow you to shoot just about anything through the barrel. However, it won't give you the accuracy promised by a full Freak set that is properly matched to any given paint. In order to be effective, you would immediately have to buy at least one $25 insert. The Freak is a good purchase if you play at many different fields with different field paint of widely varying caliber. If you play with one paint, you should be able to get away with only 1 to 3 inserts. Keep in mind that paintballs do vary in size due to humidity, heat, and even by different batches.
Tippmann 98 Custom; 12" black CP one-piece barrel; 32 degrees RVA; Palmer female Stabilizer with ring mount;32 degrees coiled remote; Redz FlexTech 4+1 halfpack; green V-Force Shield; RT Kit; LP Valve, LP Chamber, & drilled out hammer
Old 03-14-2002, 04:44 PM #24
Pxaxnxzxexr
Who me?

Freak vs. everything else

As I just got back from a short trip to NPPL I can tell you this: I saw, by far, more full freaks in use than any other barrel. This isn't to say that freaks are the only barrel used. As too the inserts bending, if you take care of them, they won't. If you buy a full freak set you get a case to hold them. This would protect them. If you're going to spend $200 on a barrel, it would make sense to take care of it.
Old 03-14-2002, 06:23 PM #25
Black Ice 72
Banned

I take great care of my stuff. They are just extremely inconvinient that they aren't made with a stronger type of metal.