Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-26-2002, 09:39 PM #1
KhaOz

has been a member for 10 years
Problem with Sear Please help!!

Need help before I send this gun back.
The gun worked flawlessly this weekend.
The problem: When no air is attached and you are dry firing the gun you hear the sear clicking and everything works fine. I put air on and it may fire one, two or three times then the sear doesn't make a noise. The counter still works registering the trigger pulls, the sear just isn't engaging; like it is dead.
We messed with the sear adjuster and just when we thought that we had it right and tightend the sear locking bolt, same thing.

Any solutions to this. I know that this is a cheap electro but I shouldn't be having this problem after one outing with it.
Thanks,
KhaOz
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-27-2002, 01:31 AM #2
Nerobro

Nerobro is a Supporting Member
Replace your battery. Even if you think it's good, go buy a new one ;-) If that doesn't work, try turning down teh velocity screw.

Omnipotence ain't all it's cracked up to be.......
Old 02-28-2002, 07:49 AM #3
KhaOz

Well I found the problem. The Solenoid is screwed. Either a short in the wiring or something is not allowing it to extend. Instead it collapses after a few shots. This is after taking the grips off attaching air and watching it. We tried adjusting the sear from flush to shortening the distance b/w sear and selenoid.
Oh well, it was fun while it worked, ONCE!!! Sending this POS back and getting a Timmy.
I hope your Draguns hold up better than this; perhaps I just got a lemon. Man I had plans for this gun. If you can't tell im a little disappointed.

later all,
KhaOz