PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-21-2001, 09:34 PM #1
aftershock00

has been a member for 10 years
quick review on the turbo trigger!!!

ok...i got it a couple of days ago and i was very excited. i took my drop forward off and then took my grip frame off. the pin for the stock trigger came out with just a little tap with the small allen key....i took my new trigger and went to put the pin through it...not so easy...i picked up my small wrench and tapped at the pin a little. it still wasnt going in too easy...after missing the pin with my wrench a couple of time i decided that i didnt want to screw up my frame n e more....i filed the inside of it down to my liking...i filed a lot cause i like my trigger to have a little slop...once i put it in and made the trigger adjustments i was off to my backyard....THIS THING RIPPPPSSSS. i knew it would because it was the exact design that i have been looking for for a year now...when i had the stock trigger i would always put my finger on the outward part of the trigger between the two bends....this was much better...it was comfortable and really easy to shoot fast. i recommend this trigger to anyone and everyone...it did have a little slop but that was because i made it that way...i love this trigger....the best part it that it was only 25 bucks.

for those of you who dont know what the trigger looks like...just picture the stock trigger backwards...that basically what it looks like

Last edited by aftershock00 : 06-21-2001 at 09:39 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-21-2001, 11:03 PM #2
dysfuncti0n
I'm Back

dysfuncti0n is a Supporting Member
cool man, hehe i had a heck of a time getting my pin out and back in. I had to get a hammer and punch and hammer it hard (like hitting a nail in).... I was very very very scared. Lucky i have good aim.... but i got nervous when the head of the hammer was comming a mm to to my frame.

You should submit your review to www.paintballguru.com ... Walter is alwasy looking for em'.
Old 06-22-2001, 10:06 AM #3
Malice
Where did you get the trigger? What colors do they come in?

Malice

Old 06-22-2001, 07:07 PM #4
Accord
WDP *********

The stock trigger backwards is what the new Dye trigger is.

Malice, I did not know you lived in buffalo! I was just there for a week, I got back yesterday. I used to live there.
Old 06-22-2001, 11:44 PM #5
aftershock00

yeah i know...it was easy to hit it untill it came real close to the frame...then that when i made a couple of little marks....but o well..im sure there will be many more to come...atleast they didnt go through the paint...they just little pencil mark size nicks...and it only comes in black...i love the trigger....but good luck putting it on...dont try putting it on untill your over the "i have to keep my gun looking divine" stage. dont be surprised if i take something with a good amount of weight to hit that pin in....and i think i will submit it...after i edit it a little more...thanx for the imput guys
Old 06-24-2001, 11:24 PM #6
JCC
Bonusball Master

JCC is a founding member
Hey,
They do come in colors the P&P one anyway which I just picked up at Chicago Open for $25 I just got silver I actulay wanted black but none left... They also had 1 pewter left and the rest were sold.
later,
jcc
Old 06-25-2001, 07:43 AM #7
Sully
What Would Charon Do?

Quote:
Originally posted by JCC
Hey,
They do come in colors the P&P one anyway which I just picked up at Chicago Open for $25 I just got silver I actulay wanted black but none left... They also had 1 pewter left and the rest were sold.
later,
jcc
Man, you should have talked them down. I got a red one and a pewter for $10 each! I was like "What's up with this trigger? It's all backwards and s**t." And the guy that was at the PBGear.com booth said that the triggers were made that way by mistake. So I offered him $10 and he took it.

Whatever. I dig it.
Old 06-25-2001, 12:22 PM #8
JCC
Bonusball Master

JCC is a founding member
Some of those pbgear guys didn't seem to bright and you proably could of got just about anything from them for $10. When I bought my trigger though the guy actual seemed like he had a clue. We talked to one of there guys about a swing trigger early and it was obvious he was clueless. I rather not support pbgear at all, but they were the only ones selling Angel triggers.
later,
jcc
Old 06-26-2001, 12:06 AM #9
Accord
WDP *********

Paintballgear.com is notorious for having an ignorent staff. The backwards triggers are Dye triggers, untill dye says they messed up then thats what they are