That is most definitely fake.
1. I doubt they'd make one on that simple of a sheet of paper. I could easily copy that. There is no logo, or anything to define it is legit.
2. If it was real the certificate would be made to somebody, not "a winning team". There would be a name there.
3. Why wouldn't somebody use that?
4. "from aka low pressure experts". It would say from AKALMP, the low pressure experts.
5. Design is crappy, obviously made on a computer.
6. Just a warning, this doesn't look legit.
Just back into the sport after being out of it for five years....my how things have changed